The Kre-O Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by VE Telus, Jul 13, 2011.

1. VE Telus

VE Telus Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2002
    News Credits:
    I must say, after Diablock's passable attempts, and Built to Rule's abominable designs, the Kre-O line has been a welcome surprise. I bought the pair of Kre-O Bumblebees today, and I'm not only impressed with the construction, I can't recall the last time I had this much fun with a Transformer!

The most fun I had was what to do with the leftover pieces. As you know, both modes leave unused pieces behind, but it bothered me greatly that something like the steering wheel, windows, chairs, etc. -- parts that were integral to one mode -- would be abandoned in the other.

And thus, my mission was to come up with something that used all the pieces. I give you my new Kre-O Bumblebee!

Now with a deformed chest and 30% more wing doors! Front 2-bit black piece emulates movie deformed license plate!

Complete with a roof/windshield/spoiler back piece! Steering wheel and stick also present!

Now with an upgraded gun and wheel covers!

I never thought I'd get into Transformers LEGO, but here I am, heads over heels over this new Hasbro line. Optimus is on the must-get list, and I think I'll have to clear out some shelf space for these. And that's not even mentioning the adorable Kreons!

Love your Kre-Os? Post your Kre-O pictures here!