The Knock off transformers thread

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by blunghole, Oct 5, 2008.

1. HEROBRINE III

HEROBRINE III You know that infamous MCPE Greifer...

Most people appear to have received good service, so the suggestion was a little over the top, but that's interesting to know. Guess I'll have to be careful...

2. ChromeMagnus

ChromeMagnus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  3. vvvTheONEvvv

vvvTheONEvvv \/ He Thinks He's Smart.

News Credits:
    Only because I <3 this meme is it being posted. Total humor intended.

4b94a42e7d20c9c425695dc405a21b31a38422758873247d103fa0b9059863ac.jpg

• Like Like x 7
  4. HEROBRINE III

HEROBRINE III You know that infamous MCPE Greifer...

Because this. We need this obvious repaint! Badly!

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  5. AndroidAnchovy

AndroidAnchovy Synthetic Fish

I want to see a talented 3rd party company recreate stuff like THIS. I want badass remakes of all these weird non-actual-KOs of toys.

• Like Like x 1
  6. minstral

minstral Back on the TF bandwagon after 6+ years off

Ebay:
    Exactly this!

7. Necrobot

Necrobot Well-Known Member

Hi all...

I am new to TFW2005... but my cursory view at this page tells me it is a microcosm of the greater hostility on the planet. Kudos to all who use their de-escalating skills.

That said, I am in a similar predicament to the issues that Starskreem posted on page 1403... which, like the assassination of the Arch-Duke, seems to have started a bit of a skirmish.

I ordered a KO Masterpiece Soundwave from Best Grey. I've ordered from Mr. Lee in the past, and aside from him having some inconsistent pricing (sometimes ridiculously good deals... sometimes ridiculously overpriced), I have never had a problem.

My KO Soundwave came shipped in a Takara Tomy Soundwave box (not Takasa Tony or any shit like that) and I opened it up and stared at the figure through the plastic.

I was busy and didn't take the figure out for a few days. When I did, I found the right arm could move to a position to be spread out like Divinci's Vitruvian Man. But when it came to back and forth movement... it was fused in position at the shoulder and immovable like a pouting Fred Dukes (the Blob, for the uninitiated).

I thought to myself, I've heard of tight joints with official items... and loose joints with KOs. So I kept at it.

Eventually... in an attempt to move it, the joint snapped.

Now it's probably too late to address the matter with Best Grey.

However, I was wondering if anyone within the community might know of a thread for repairing TFs.

Also... Do people have access to the sail of spare parts like shoulder ratchet or shoulder joint assemblies? Maybe a Ratchet and Wheeljack thread or something?

Just figured it was worth an "ask".

IMAG3566.jpg IMAG3567.jpg IMAG3565.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  8. autobotlongarm

autobotlongarm Buy Dat Merch

I have some bootleg horribly made G2 Soundwave that's missing the front cover of the bike along with the launcher not working. Also, the stickers we're easy to peel off.

9. optimusfan

optimusfan Kill your heroes Administrator

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Please behave folks.

• Like Like x 7
  10. SMOG

SMOG Vocab-champion ArgueTitan

Already behaving, thanks. :thumb 

zmog

11. TGS1985

TGS1985 Well-Known Member

Finally, proof that ducks are just "dicks" but with an "u".

12. Starskreem

Starskreem Well-Known Member

So someone has else has been blacklisted from sirtoys for complaining about an order with them? Also, several others have said items have arrived damaged, though they still like sirtoys.

I say items arrived broken and people not named sirtoys on here are butthurt.

2+2 = 5???

People do have bad days and do the wrong thing from time to time and i believe Paul did so in this case. Like i had said, maybe he was pissy because i didnt buy a OSKO Warbotron from him.... i had talked to him about possibly buying one (which wasn't in stock btw).

Perhaps spending 3-4 dollars on another set to send me a 50 cent piece would break sir toys.

Considering he probably spent 30 cents on those low quality, broken and non functional aerialbots v 3s he sells for 9.99.... one would think he could manage to cough up a 50 cent mixmaster at the very least.

Once again, im not suggesting TO BUY OR NOT TO BUY from sirtoys, im merely posting my experience is all. Given he posts toys in this very thread, its more than relevant imo.

Cheers to those interweb e-tuff bois out there. Bless yo heart

13. primalxconvoy

primalxconvoy グーグル 翻訳は素晴らしいです!

News Credits:
    I haven't found that this thread is hostile; far from it, in fact. Usually, it's any thread connected to the main news page articles that have the most hostility. Here? It's been fine.

As for Sirtoys blacklisting, I've no experience with that, but Paul wrote at his site reasons for blacklisting:

(Source: - About - SirToys.com)

In terms of reporting problems, you can try several methods (or all of them) :

- Searching the Sirtoys website for the contact email address (although he doesn't always read/reply to emails)

- PM Sirtoys here (check this thread for his posts, then PM him after clicking on his name)

- Using the problem page, under sirtoys/history/report problem (or something like that). The option to report problems is at the bottom of the "history" page, which is basically his version of "your orders". I use it to report problems, or just share info.

- Want List. I use this to just keep him informed of the latest KOs, regardless of whether I want them or not.

Hope this helps.

14. primalxconvoy

News Credits:
    Anyone having problems with this thread? It won't show me my last unread page here, only either the first page or an old page I have already read. I used to be able to bookmark the "last page your read of this thread"url for any given page...

15. SMOG

SMOG Vocab-champion ArgueTitan

I haven't been able to get that working for me since we moved to the new site format a while back. Now I just have to use the alerts system to stay updated and jump to the latest posts.

zmog

• Like Like x 2
  16. doomtron

doomtron seeker

News Credits:
    D
    Radicons

17. Cha Chi

Cha Chi Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Looks like, without be familiar with that toy, it could be repaired. Second the radicon customiser section...
    Welcome to the jungle :thumb 

18. primalxconvoy

News Credits:
    Cheers. It USED to work, even recently, but certain threads wouldn't. This one, however, would...

I think this site needs an overhaul...

19. primalxconvoy

News Credits:
    Here are some rough and ready comparisons of the Wei Jiang OSKO Headmasters to the official version. I've also included some other pics from my latest Sirtoys haul. I'm going to repaint these headmasters later to include G1, TR and Reprolabels inspired details. Or you like the fan mode for Brainstorm!

Also, no, the heads can't be swapped, due to incompatible neck joints...

IMG_20171012_224133.jpg IMG_20171012_224122.jpg IMG_20171012_215931.jpg IMG_20171012_205542.jpg PicsArt_1507809760185.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  20. ichnach

ichnach Predacon

News Credits:
    Does anyone know if "toy-sir" on ebay is sirtoys? Seems like a no brainer but i could be wrong.