The Knock off transformers thread

Discussion in 'Transformers 3rd Party Discussion' started by blunghole, Oct 5, 2008.

1. Starskreem

Starskreem Well-Known Member

we may have a sprinkle of hope, zhenbozhenbo201313 got some good reviews today. perhaps hes just a grey jedi and plays with both sides of the force. im just praying that he hijacked a big rig full of those mpp10s and needed to move on from them quick!! its possible, right?

will do. im not sure when ill give taobao a go. my tf money is gone for awhile. i probably wont have any extra toy funds until around xmas time. plus, i may have a hook up. its still the early stages, but hopefully i got a chinese ebayer on me line; willing to get me bundle deals. i will see how that develops. if thats good, i may have to take out a line of credit and resell some stuff.

i had been reading the thread on here about taobao, seems to be pretty in-depth. i think i followed ChromeMagnus and his/her journey as a first time buyer in that thread. i got up to the point where he/she had some lazy ass usps worker not leaving cards or something. however, he/she got their package in the end.

Buying Transformers on Taobao

Last edited: Sep 4, 2017
  2. batfan007

batfan007 Double the Dragon

News Credits:

Show.Z Store (facebook)

Show.Z Store (main retail site)

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  3. minstral

minstral It's all about G1 Masterpiece

News Credits:
    I ordered early on from zhen and had no problems. Their MP33 inferno is suspectly cheap, cheaper than Taobao. V tempting but alarm bells for me. Sunsurge is also lower than I've seen it anywhere.

Maybe they're tempting buyers to get positive ratings up again and the prices are legit? Who knows but China eBay sellers is like the wild west.

4. primalxconvoy

primalxconvoy Banned

News Credits:
    Currently, I've seen two versions of Hound by Wei Jiang, the one with silver wheels (the Voyager version), and the one red wheels (the OSKO).

5. Starskreem

Starskreem Well-Known Member

yeah it is the wild west. out of all the ebay sellers ive dealt with china in 2017 (10+), only three remain and have active accounts. id like that inferno, but al0324 and myself both bought the 24.99 USD mpp10 instead. well idk if he rolled the dice and ordered more stuff or not. im really not expecting much, other than requesting my money back from ebay in a month. if he is going rogue on that product, it sucks, because i would have used it towards wj m03 battle hornet bb. while im not a big fan of movie toys (though i have plenty), i really want one of those

tiantianyouxi666 (on the good selller list) has them for 38 dollars w/free shipping

new Transformers 5 alloy combat blade bumblebee robot model children's toy

6. dreadwingg2

dreadwingg2 G1 since 84

Rubadub on here has Facebook sales.

7. Gen jay

Gen jay Well-Known Member

Reckon Guardia will match with GT devy better?

Yes TFM havoc is slightly smaller than CW devy, stands at about 45cm.

8. robh

robh Decepticon

Sorry. To clarify, I mean with MPs. He looks great with TFM, and assume he would look equally awesome with GT

9. SirToys

SirToys OS Multicolor KO

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    A big red rescue combiner.

IMG20170904105220_TransRescue.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  10. Max Tower

Max Tower Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I was wondering if a version of these ever showed up somewhere other than South America : Transformers Robot Optimus Prime Y Más 20 Cm - $ 549,99

From this Thread : KO Oversized Warrior Class RiD Optimus Prime

The advantages to them is that they are Oversize RID Warrior Class - that includes different Moulds to the Wei Jiang ones - the Optims has a number of small differences (note the pinned wheels) so you can tell it's not the same toy - they are also sporting the correct logos and Drift has his sword storage which is missing on the wei Jiang version.

Best of all is that there is an overscale Steeljaw. I'm keen to get them from a more economical source so I was wondering are they out in Asia anywhere.

Just the double confirm "These are NOT the Wei Jiang ones" - they are a whole other different mould toy doing the same thing. It says on the Packets "Made in China"

11. SirToys

SirToys OS Multicolor KO

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Highbrow OS

IMG20170905122938_WJ_Headmaster_OS_Highbrow.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  12. destrongerlupus

destrongerlupus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Sigh. Why do you hate me? You know I have no ability to resist these glorious vintage Godaikin style monsters.

• Like Like x 1
  13. RyanCharlie

RyanCharlie Banned

• Like Like x 1
  14. saucesmithco

saucesmithco Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Or Wolfwire/Weirdwolf!

• Like Like x 1
  15. CyberstormSM

CyberstormSM Turbo-Revvin' Young Punk

News Credits:
    YouTube (Custom URL):
    What happened to those OS Robots in Disguise knockoffs?

16. al0324

al0324 Well-Known Member

Yeah i've been keeping an eye on his reviews. The negative reviews didnt give enough days till product arrival tho so i dunno, maybe those will be ammended. On a curious note, got a tracking update and something in the least is being sent. This isnt the first its happened to me :/ i ordered some shadow fisher kits and it took almost a month for the seller to actually ship, but in the end it arrived before their 2 month deadline :(  i've also had experiences where the tracking number dont work at all, but i still get my package *which has a completely different number* - other times i've recieved package way before usps system updates :/

I'm only ordering this one item from him. Got a yesModel Starscream ordered from another guy but he's still yet to update on tracking info :(  Ordered a DX9 PowerGlide and get tracking and shipment info within a few days.

• Like Like x 1
  17. harrismonkey

harrismonkey Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I want Blur. He's the only one I'd get.

18. aledromo

aledromo Decepticon at the Gate

Want my Strongarm? ;) 

19. Mark Fuller

Mark Fuller Well-Known Member

i found that if u add your address details before paying, in your information menu, they come up as English translated so i did it that way. just put through an order yesterday, ill let you know how it goes. it was only for about $50 AUD so if it doesnt work im not really too upset but if it does.

• Like Like x 1
  20. LarELar

LarELar Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    This was what I was waiting on as I've been stacking orders for the last couple of weeks. Went in to add to the cart and saw some other items that I started adding. Looks like this might be the heaviest shipment I've gotten from you yet.