The Key To Vector Sigma

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by turtleman747, Sep 19, 2012.

1. turtleman747

turtleman747 Banned

The Key To Vector Sigma 3d models

Hello every one The Key To Vector Sigma is selling off there modes form their fan movie project aka kingstarscream9

i am not involved with them i am try to get money to gather to buy one or a couple

models are

Shockwave
    Starscream
    Ironhide
    Mixmaster
    Brawl
    Optimus Prime with gun
    Megatron(from tf1)
    prices are high

They are in 3d max, obj, fbx format.

Message me
    if you are interested in helping purchases one just a few

this would help out my fan movie so much check out my work below

2. optimegatron

optimegatron Not over, not finished.

News Credits:
    Wow. You're gonna pay thousands of dollars just for a fan film? Just make a CGI film with your own models. It costs much less. Or if you don't know how to make models, hire someone to. It'll cost you no more than $100.

3. turtleman747

turtleman747 Banned

I am slowly building my own lol and there movie is done with and all there hard work for nothing just like hundreds of other fan movies same with my movie no hold or never get done. Models talk a lot of time to make my wheelie took a bout 2 weeks and he has about 200 parts. And i not stupid enough to by all of them my self when i just looking to cut corners on my project lol
    so if someone else would like to have these models then i looking to split or cut costs to minimal to get them and help other so do the same

4. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    As much as Im sure a lot of work went into these, that seems like an awful lot of money to pay for a digital model. Why don't they sell them for 20 bucks each and try to sell copies to 10-50 people?

5. turtleman747

turtleman747 Banned

prevents people form buying them and uploading for free and they hope some one will spend more so they get all the money before that happens lol and other people start profiting on their work too just make sense to me

6. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    That seems like a poor business plan to me, since it makes people less likely to buy them and more likely to steal them in the first place, if they ever DO become available online.

7. turtleman747

turtleman747 Banned

i agree but someone would have to buy them in the first place lol
    apparently they have sold a couple a believe they sold megatron for $1000 and now his down to $600 i laugh at the person who bought him for free 1000 and it's only the first movie version lol i realy only looking to get prime and maybe starscream but i would only pay 100