3D Artwork: The Key To Vector Sigma 3d models

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by turtleman747, Sep 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. turtleman747

turtleman747 Banned

Hello every one The Key To Vector Sigma aka kingstarscream9 is selling off there modes form their fan movie project

i am not involved with them i am try to get money to gather to buy one or a couple

models are

Shockwave
    Starscream
    Ironhide
    Mixmaster
    Brawl
    Optimus Prime with gun
    Megatron(from tf1)
    prices are high

They are in 3d max, obj, fbx format.

Message me
    if you are interested in helping purchases one just a few

this would help out my fan movie so much check out my work below

2. destrongerlupus

destrongerlupus #MoreSawBoss

News Credits:
    I understand that they undoubtedly put a TON of work into these models (they're gorgeous), but if they're scrapping the project anyway, and seeing as they're blatant IP infringement, and seeing as they're digital files, I think they'd attract more interest (and do the community a greater service) at more reasonable price-points.

If these were original designs, then they'd be totally justified in asking those prices, but as it is the "Here's some junk we're not going to use, pay us a premium." message leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Again though, gorgeous work.

Also, this should probably be in General Discussion...

3. turtleman747

turtleman747 Banned

I would agree if they are looking to sell them and make money cheaper price would create more profit on their part but i do under stand the prices as it would grant them full profit and only a mater of time be for some one resells them or put them up for free higher price would mean less likely foe that to happen
    and if this should be in a diff section sorry and please move it then

4. Sledgehammer

Sledgehammer Ancient and knackered

No disrespect intended, for, as DL has rightly pointed out, the models themselves are excellent, but you'll never sell those off at those prices. Certainly not here, at least - I'd suggest somewhere like TurboSquid, as well as reducing the values involved.

But again, be fully aware that the big H can (and has) hit sites like that before where people have tried selling models based on their properties, and issued C&D orders accordingly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.