The Key(spoilers)

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by Ace Convoy, Mar 15, 2009.

?

Was the key charged up just so Sari can Transform herself

1. I think so

20.7%
  2. It's possible

37.9%
  3. No

24.1%
  4. I think Sari was being an impatient Butthead when she did that

37.9%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Ace Convoy

Ace Convoy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Me and a friend were Watching Transwarped on My psp when we got to the part when Sari Sucked out the Keys power and we started a discussion

Did the Allspark Charge up Sari's Key so she can Transform herself.

Comments,Ideas Anyone

2. Backscatter

Backscatter Autobot Brainmaster TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Sari jumped the gun, and the Key may have been rendered useless. Though Sari herself now may be the "key".

3. Ace Convoy

Ace Convoy Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:

I also brought up that theory during the disscusion if that is the cause then Sari could be Ratchets assistant in future episodes.

4. Laser_Optimus

Laser_Optimus Currently no longer giving a shit about the MCU. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    I think it's possible that it could have been charged for her to upgrade herself. Then again... there's also the strong possability that she was just being impatient... but if that's the case she may very well be 'the key' now. Really, I guess it depends on just how important she's going to end up being towards the end of the series.

5. Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime TFW SpongeBob and TTV's MS 2.0

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I vote all!

6. HiKaizer

HiKaizer Plot Botherer

I think it is simply more likely that the All-Spark energised the Key to better facilitate Sari's growth. We can assume given the evidence it recognised that Sari had Human DNA in her and represented something new, possibly an evolution for Transformers. However she was also very vulnerable. The Key allowed Sari to remain safe, but also to grow as well. By exploring machines and Transformers, healing her protectors, and now my brining out at least a measure of her true innate power as a Cybertronian. I believe the Key was simply there to be used; if the All-Spark was so concerned about how its power was used Megatron and Starscream would not have been able to utilise its power the way the have. It is interesting the way that the All-Spark and Key have been de-powered as deus-ex machina devices in each season though. I everyone else is eagerly awaiting to see just what it is Sari can do with this power.

7. Fairlady_Z

Fairlady_Z Official Voice of Flareup

Dunno, if the key is burned out though, it will explain why a certain character dies this season.

And Sari reminds me now of XJ-9/Jenny from My Life as a Teenage Robot, which I've been watching a lot of lately on Nicktoons.