Fan Art: The jackers digibash request section

Discussion in 'Requests' started by TheJacker, Mar 9, 2007.

1. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Ok, just stop with the joking, it's getting really stupid. He was asking for digibashes to do, so I gave him some ideas of mine. I'd love to get a hold of photoshop, since I've been trained in it, and know how to use it, but I don't have the money for it, and I currenlty don't know anyone that can give me a copy. I'm not expecting perfection, but at least be close to my idea, which in this case was very simple. Peace out.

2. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan OFFICIAL MMM REP

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I'm not joking.

That link I posted is for a free program that will do exactly what he did in those pics, so if you don't like what he does, you can do it yourself and save him the hassle and complaints. If you know photoshop, then this program will be a breeze to use.

Again, you have no excuse not to try.

Thanks dude.

3. MegaMoonMan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    I'm not joking.

That link I posted is for a free program that will do exactly what he did in those pics, so if you don't like what he does, you can do it yourself and save him the hassle and complaints. If you know photoshop, then this program will be a breeze to use.

Again, you have no excuse not to try.

Thanks dude.

4. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    The "Bendy Prime" mold was first released in Armada.

5. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    The "Bendy Prime" mold was first released in Armada.

6. TheJacker

TheJacker Banned

ok so it was i still wudve known wut u were talkin about it was the word big that thru m off dam and im will to trade some one the program fire works for somthing its the same as photo shop only easier to use and has a lot more tools in it i have the mean to get u the full version

7. TheJacker

TheJacker Banned

ok so it was i still wudve known wut u were talkin about it was the word big that thru m off dam and im will to trade some one the program fire works for somthing its the same as photo shop only easier to use and has a lot more tools in it i have the mean to get u the full version

8. Ops_was_a_truck

Ops_was_a_truck JOOOLIE ANDREWWWWWS!!!!!!

Ebay:
    I know. This is impressive, in that "Holy shit, they're THAT rude?" type of way.

9. Ops_was_a_truck

Ops_was_a_truck JOOOLIE ANDREWWWWWS!!!!!!

Ebay:
    I know. This is impressive, in that "Holy shit, they're THAT rude?" type of way.

10. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Ok. Most people that I've talked to instantly think of the Bendy Prime mold when talking about Armada Prime. I wasn't trying to be snipy, it kinda sounds like that, but that's not what I was trying to get at. The only person that should have a problem with what I said is TheJacker. Peace out.

11. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Ok. Most people that I've talked to instantly think of the Bendy Prime mold when talking about Armada Prime. I wasn't trying to be snipy, it kinda sounds like that, but that's not what I was trying to get at. The only person that should have a problem with what I said is TheJacker. Peace out.

12. Drax

Drax The Dark Light

Guys ,lets just stop arguing and like although it was a misunderstanding of words let get over it haha. As far as programs go, i guess if raven wanted too he could use the one megamoonman posted but maybe he just isnt really comfortable with it. Now im not trying to argue im just trying to make everything work out and be normal.

13. Drax

Drax The Dark Light

Guys ,lets just stop arguing and like although it was a misunderstanding of words let get over it haha. As far as programs go, i guess if raven wanted too he could use the one megamoonman posted but maybe he just isnt really comfortable with it. Now im not trying to argue im just trying to make everything work out and be normal.

14. Spekkio

Spekkio Master of War

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    My two cents: screw paint.net (no offense intended, MMM) and go with the GIMP. (Raven, it might work better for you - it's more like Photoshop.) It's open-source and available on Windows, Linux, Mac OSX, etc.

15. Spekkio

Spekkio Master of War

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    My two cents: screw paint.net (no offense intended, MMM) and go with the GIMP. (Raven, it might work better for you - it's more like Photoshop.) It's open-source and available on Windows, Linux, Mac OSX, etc.

16. MegaMoonMan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    GIMP may have more options, but I could never get the damn thing to work right. I tried it before paint.net, and it was nothing but a headache. GIMP would always crash and give me incompatibility errors. I just can't recommend something that didn't work for me. I had no problems with the photoshop trial, other than it running out of time.

Paint.net is a great, simple program. Very powerful, and very easy to use, and it's never crapped out on me. The only things I don't like about it are the lack of ability to distort and reshape parts, and the ability to quickly change the color properties of certain colors that you can select. It can do it to a degree, but it's much more time consuming. It's constantly being updated, so these features may be added in the future.

For simple repaints like this, paint.net should work fine.

17. MegaMoonMan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    GIMP may have more options, but I could never get the damn thing to work right. I tried it before paint.net, and it was nothing but a headache. GIMP would always crash and give me incompatibility errors. I just can't recommend something that didn't work for me. I had no problems with the photoshop trial, other than it running out of time.

Paint.net is a great, simple program. Very powerful, and very easy to use, and it's never crapped out on me. The only things I don't like about it are the lack of ability to distort and reshape parts, and the ability to quickly change the color properties of certain colors that you can select. It can do it to a degree, but it's much more time consuming. It's constantly being updated, so these features may be added in the future.

For simple repaints like this, paint.net should work fine.

18. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Ok, I have one last request for TheJacker, and then I'll be getting some form of photo editing program, and then doing them myself. If you could take this photo, and make the white a dark grey, make the gold parts silver, make the lighter blue match the darker blue, and make the eyes a light blue color, that would be awesome. Thanks very much if you could do that. Peace out.

19. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Ok, I have one last request for TheJacker, and then I'll be getting some form of photo editing program, and then doing them myself. If you could take this photo, and make the white a dark grey, make the gold parts silver, make the lighter blue match the darker blue, and make the eyes a light blue color, that would be awesome. Thanks very much if you could do that. Peace out.

20. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    I've decided to go with paint.net. the GIMP page was really confusing, lol. Now that I look at it, paint.net doesn't look all that different from photoshop. I might have some digibashes done later today. It all depends on how long it takes me to get used to the program, and stuff. Peace out.