Fan Art: The jackers digibash request section

Discussion in 'Requests' started by TheJacker, Mar 9, 2007.

1. TheJacker

TheJacker Banned

a few ppl have messaged me and so i would just like to put it out there that i am a graphic designer and am taking requests if u need more information im me at chuckster1016

2. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    I've PM'd you with some of my ideas, and I'll probably pm you in the future with some more. You can post them here for all to see, that's what I would do in your situation, so that if anybody has the same two ideas, they can just look threw what you've already done. Peace out.

3. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    I've PM'd you with some of my ideas, and I'll probably pm you in the future with some more. You can post them here for all to see, that's what I would do in your situation, so that if anybody has the same two ideas, they can just look threw what you've already done. Peace out.

4. TheJacker

TheJacker Banned

ok i did the 2 i could i own classics grimy but dont have a good cam and i dont have a classics ramjet to take pics of so i cant do that one

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. TheJacker

TheJacker Banned

ok i did the 2 i could i own classics grimy but dont have a good cam and i dont have a classics ramjet to take pics of so i cant do that one

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Ummm......I'm not trying to be snipy(because you are doing this for free, and I respect you for that), but those don't really fill my requests. When I said the larger Armada Prime, I didn't mean his super mode, and I remember specifically asking for him withought his trailer. Also, that color-scheme on Sideays doesn't really look like Cyclonus to me. Peace out.

Edit: You could always use photos from www.seibertron.com. I've never heard any complaints about people using their photos for digibashes. Peace out.

7. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Ummm......I'm not trying to be snipy(because you are doing this for free, and I respect you for that), but those don't really fill my requests. When I said the larger Armada Prime, I didn't mean his super mode, and I remember specifically asking for him withought his trailer. Also, that color-scheme on Sideays doesn't really look like Cyclonus to me. Peace out.

Edit: You could always use photos from www.seibertron.com. I've never heard any complaints about people using their photos for digibashes. Peace out.

8. TheJacker

TheJacker Banned

hold up wait a second u sed armada prime and then u sed the super one well thats armada prime super mode and i cant get a pic of him with the trailor and the cyclonus u posted a pic of must be a recolor here is the real cyclonus [​IMG]

9. TheJacker

TheJacker Banned

hold up wait a second u sed armada prime and then u sed the super one well thats armada prime super mode and i cant get a pic of him with the trailor and the cyclonus u posted a pic of must be a recolor here is the real cyclonus [​IMG]

10. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Again, not trying to be snipy, or argue, but I didn't say "Super mode". I said "-Armada Prime (the big one) in G1 Kup colors (but withought the trailer)" so that you wouldn't instantly think of the bendy prime version. The Cyclonus that i posted there is the only one that I've ever known. Peace out.

11. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Again, not trying to be snipy, or argue, but I didn't say "Super mode". I said "-Armada Prime (the big one) in G1 Kup colors (but withought the trailer)" so that you wouldn't instantly think of the bendy prime version. The Cyclonus that i posted there is the only one that I've ever known. Peace out.

12. TheJacker

TheJacker Banned

ok but what big armada prime are u talking about then

13. TheJacker

TheJacker Banned

ok but what big armada prime are u talking about then

14. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    It's technically the same Prime, but it's just his regular mode. Here's a gallery of him on Seibertron. Like I posted earlier, they've never had a problem with people using their photos for digibashes. Peace out.

15. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    It's technically the same Prime, but it's just his regular mode. Here's a gallery of him on Seibertron. Like I posted earlier, they've never had a problem with people using their photos for digibashes. Peace out.

16. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan OFFICIAL MMM REP

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube:
    That "make me a sig" thread has really gone to some people's heads. People expect so much for nothing, and then complain about it?

It's not hard to make your own stuff for free...download http://www.getpaint.net/index2.html (free program) and learn to use it - a little practice and you'll be recoloring stuff in no time.

There really is no excuse not to, and then you won't have to complain when people make a mistake and don't do exactly what you want.

17. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan OFFICIAL MMM REP

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube:
    That "make me a sig" thread has really gone to some people's heads. People expect so much for nothing, and then complain about it?

It's not hard to make your own stuff for free...download http://www.getpaint.net/index2.html (free program) and learn to use it - a little practice and you'll be recoloring stuff in no time.

There really is no excuse not to, and then you won't have to complain when people make a mistake and don't do exactly what you want.

18. TheJacker

TheJacker Banned

thanks mega moon man im a big fan of yur comics and raven then y did u say big armada prime u could of just sed armada prime regular mode becuase bendy prime is a cybertron toy so yea just saying

19. TheJacker

TheJacker Banned

thanks mega moon man im a big fan of yur comics and raven then y did u say big armada prime u could of just sed armada prime regular mode becuase bendy prime is a cybertron toy so yea just saying

20. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Ok, just stop with the joking, it's getting really stupid. He was asking for digibashes to do, so I gave him some ideas of mine. I'd love to get a hold of photoshop, since I've been trained in it, and know how to use it, but I don't have the money for it, and I currenlty don't know anyone that can give me a copy. I'm not expecting perfection, but at least be close to my idea, which in this case was very simple. Peace out.