The item that ebay won't let me sell (firearms law) g1 megatron

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by jetfire75, Apr 24, 2012.

1. jetfire75

jetfire75 Member

2. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP AKA Beve Stuscemi

News Credits:
    We have a Buy/Sell/Trade forum. You'll get much more traffic for that down there where people who are looking to buy frequent.

3. Dansproject

Dansproject Drifticon

Megatron does LOOK like a real gun. It would take a trained eye to ascertain whether it's a toy or not at distance. Close up, it's obvious( or if you are familiar with Megatron, of course) I did have some pictures of a real Walther P-38 with the same scope/silencer/stock set up, wish I could find them.

4. alldarker

alldarker M.A.S.K. Crusader

News Credits:
    This.

And, yes, it looks exactly like a real gun, especially to the old lady or uninformed person who you might try to rob with this in hand. A SWAT team will most likely NOT go easy on you if you pull this out in the street.

P.S. Why do you have an opened and loose toy locked up inside a sealed container? Not a big fan of having MISB items graded, but I do understand the logic behind it. However, having loose or even MIB items graded is just throwing away your money, in my opinion, especially if you think you are adding anything to the loose value.

5. Foster

Foster Super Mod

News Credits:
    Moving to our Junkion Exchange. Good luck with your sale.

6. jetfire75

jetfire75 Member

Thanks for your reply I have sold three transformers like this a scorponok, which sold straight away optimus prime sold with in 5 hours of listing it and ramjet I personally think that this does increase the sale price many thanks John