the "I want Airachnid to live" thread

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by Crazy Ramjetty, Apr 15, 2012.

1. Crazy Ramjetty

Crazy Ramjetty marvel's got it good

ever since the armada clip was revealed everybody's been saying aircahnid's gonna bite the dust. why? I love airachnid, she is too great a villain in my mind to die just yet. any one else want her to stay alive?

2. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it! Moderator TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Not an Airachnid fan, but I posted in another thread that it's possible for her to survive, gravely injured perhaps...but with so many minions in her Armada, all of which are incredibly strong, hard to kill, especially against the Vehicons...she could go down..but not be out...forever.
    Heck the TFP folks could keep her around for popping back in later to cause some more trouble just when Megs thinks things are going his way. She does love to be a thorn in his and other bots sides.
    Then again, she could get wiped out in the first 5 minutes. :D 

3. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Well-Known Member

I was hoping my appreciation thread would get revived at one point but this will do. I just want to see more love for Airachnid. She's the only competent Decepticon.

Airachnid escaped an assassination attempt, organized by Megatron and has two kills. Her traps are also really awesome too.

People are only butthurt because they loved this series so much, they didn't notice that the writers weren't going to advance Breakdowns character in any spectacular way. I noticed this ages ago so I didn't view Breakdown as a good character, resulting in me being pleased by his death. When you refuse to see a shows flaws, you'll only be disappointed when they finally show you they're there in ways that can't be denied.

4. Bountyan

Bountyan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    If there's any character I want to die, it's her. I just don't care for her character that much and it will stop half of Arcee's MY PARTNERS ARE DEAAAAAD QQBATMANPMSLEEROYJENKINS rage.

Either kill off Airachnid or start developing Arcee's character already so I don't get annoyed by their relationship. Any dislike I have for Airachnid has nothing to do with killing off Breakdown. If anything, that probably makes me like her more.

5. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    Yeah, me. She's a great character and Torres portrays her beautifully. It's fascinating to me how many fans seem to take the character's actions personally and get really worked up over them. The show would be a lot poorer without her.

6. Crazy Ramjetty

Crazy Ramjetty marvel's got it good

exactly, she's the best true villain since beast wars rampage in my mind

7. Snark

Snark Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm still of the opinion that had they called the character Lockdown, all the haters would be singing his praise.

8. Mewtwo

Mewtwo Transform & Bamboo out

If she doesn't die in the next episode it probably will be at some point in Season 2 or maybe right at the last episode of the season.

I like the character too and would like to see her stay Alive but most likely this isn't going to be the case. She has pretty much signed her own death warrant...

9. Ellamin

Ellamin Heroes protect Freedom! not safety! BAKA!!

News Credits:
    Count me in, I don't want to lose a well written creepy femme villian. Or lose the last part of the cybertronian firefly cast voices. (I'd still like Nathan fillion as Springer for a cameo. (use a redecoed decepticon triple changer model we see before the con version is installed, like skyquake vs dreadwing.) though.)

10. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    If she dies I want it to be when the time is right.

I like her for how she's a complete monster.

11. Moonlight1102

Moonlight1102 Banned

Bullshit. Arcee has only done that 5 times in the entire series and you all are making it out as if it was every word coming out of her mouth. Boo Hoo!

12. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Well-Known Member

While I do think Arcee VS Airachnid wasn't handled well last week, considering her development near the end of season one, I still have too agree.

13. nyerk

nyerk Well-Known Member

Airachnid is the only Decepticon I can take seriously in this show, (maybe Soundwave too) so I hope she sticks around for a while.

14. Deltus

Deltus 異種

Weres the I want Soundwave to finallly Fucking do something thread.

Umm yeah anyways I really like Airachnid good character in my opinion so I wouldnt mind to see her live.

15. TFW10

TFW10 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    She crossed Megatron, so she's on the chopping block and if she does make it out alive, she'll be hunted by Megatron, so she's better off leaving Earth.

But, I don't think that will happen because she's too determined.

It would be ironic if her head will be served on a silver platter by the end of season 2.

She makes a great villain and makes Prime's episodes interesting to watch so in a way I want her to stick around a little or maybe come back every so often.

16. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    This. I mean that's exgearrating Arcee's flaws to a idiotic degree. I understand people aren't happy about her urges but it's not that bad.

Anyway to get back on topic. She's certainly one evil glitch. Possible on the lines of Beast Wars Rampage and DOTM Laserbeak whne it comes to being sadistic. I really don't care if she dies sooner or later just as long it ends on a epic note. Seeing how she's making a huge advancement in Armada this may be the episode where she dies.

17. Dargor

Dargor Well-Known Member

I hope her to survive until the final episodes, because:

1)She is such a Magnificent Bitch.
    2) If they kill her, the writters will need to find a lame excuse to reuse her model.

18. Rewind Eject

Rewind Eject Well-Known Member

I don't want her to die unless it's awesome. I find her character one note but we don't need another death.

19. Mechafire

Mechafire Veteran

News Credits:
    I, too, am hoping she survives.

20. Bountyan

Bountyan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Uh, no I'm not. If you are interpreting it as that, then stop doing so, because isn't what I wanted to imply. And five times is enough for me to be annoyed by it. It becomes more of an issue when she still does so after she starts telling people to put their emotions in check and is lectured by Optimus about how revenge won't solve anything.

And what does she do the next time she sees Airachnid? More leeroy jenkins. If that's the extent of it, Airachnid being there just to make Arcee angry resulting in the same thing each time, then I don't want to bother anymore.