The Human Alliance Line/Figures?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by lostnfound, Jul 4, 2011.

1. lostnfound

lostnfound Contructiconvict

I'm not one of those TF fans that expect every character (especially new) to get a new toy for every line (voyager, deluxe, etc). Nor do I expect figures that AREN'T happening (leader Blackout for one)

But how elaborate do you guys feel that hasbro's Human Alliance line can get?

Scale aside, with the new addition of transformer/human politics in the new movie, the possibilites are close to endless. We can see tons of new HA figures if Hasbro wants to really cash in on the "kiddie" market. By that I mean that I believe that the human alliances are the most profitable from their target audience: kids. They come with little people, they are "goldie locks" size (not too big, not too small), and they aren't terribly expensive (like leaders and supremes/ultimates are).

we could realistically see...
    - ha soundwave with a laserbeak and dylan/carly
    - ha megatron with igor and either carly/dylan
    - ha mirage with brains and john malkovich's character
    - ha wheeljack with wheelie (lol) and mearing
    - ha rampage with sam's parents
    - ha basic laserbeak and one of the people he assassinated (wang?)
    - ha ratchet with dutch
    - ha sideswipe (new mold, he's a convertible now) with one of epps soldiers

All the different people themselves aren't necesarry (except for carly somewhere in there, and dylan with the decepticons), but including laserbeak, igor, brains, and wheelie in some of the HA lines like they did chromia, elita-1, and arcee with skids and mudflap I think is a good idea. I would also like to see them using some of the smaller transformers (like laserbeak) in the basic HA line of DOTM.

Thoughts? Any additions?

2. chillycheif

chillycheif autobot funny guy

ha topspin would be cool since the other wreckers have ha's
    ha soundwave should come laserbeak and carly with tentacles so people can recreate when soundwave rap..... never mind
    i always thought there would be a ha ironhide with lennox

3. wm10k

wm10k Reanimator of Dead Things

they could never do a HA Megatron....he'd have to be a huge toy....he is more likely to get a Leader class toy but even then he'd still be out of scale with the HA guys.

4. Primal_Grimlock

Primal_Grimlock Gettin' outta collectin'

I've always fancied a HA Ironhide with, say, Lennox?

5. barrelks

barrelks Captain Funtastic

News Credits:
    I just want all the cars to be produced and I will be happy. Rampage wouldn't be a bad idea either, but I would love Sideways, and all the cars from this movie done atleast. What kills me is that they packed the early waves of this movie one with the Black Bumblebees. I really don't want to have to chase the end of the line again.

6. uruseiranma

uruseiranma Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I haven't bought anything from the movie lines since the 2007 film. I came close with the HA/ROTF Bumblebee but the grille design on Bee just seemed 'off' in a stylistic way.

I'd be up for some HA's from DOTM if they are in line with what I've seen regarding HA Roadbuster. I was impressed by these guys driving around Chicago, and if they release the other two Wreckers (and if Reprolabels helps fix Hasbro's shortcomings), these guys may become my next fave movie figs.

HA biggies like Prime, Sentinel, or Megatron could be a longshot. I'd see those as something in an $80-100 price range. Given their size, it'd take alot of convincing at Hasbro to even get something like these made.

Though it'd be up there with my dreams of Leader-class sized Blackout or Bonecrusher (admit it, many of us wanted a properly-sized BC to fight Optimus ever since the 2007 film).

7. Tycho

Tycho Well-Known Member

Alright, (I'm an Autobot fan, but...) we need more HA Decepticons. (Call them Human Nemesis, possibly).

ROTF - Rampage with Ron Witwicky
    ROTF - Sideways with Alice (Isabel Lucas and 'bot mode both included)
    DOTM - Soundwave with Carly, maybe Laserbeak*

*Is Mercedes going to have a problem with this, since German companies are rumored to not licence war toys out of some kind of patronizing policy towards WWII survivors?

The Leader Class Ironhide is totally on scale with HA figures! Keep them coming.

Ratchet works. And he has weapons and is an action character. (I've seen some say otherwise, but who cut "Devastator (Brawl's) arm off in the first movie? and who had a machine gun in ROTF?)

There should be a Leader Class Crankcase, too. (There's another Decepticon)

Decepticons also getting Leader Class Treatment for this purpose could be Scavenger, Mixmaster, and Long Haul. (Yes! Yes! Yes! I want a Leader Class Blackout to go with the other Leader Class figures for the regular line (Prime, Megatron, Starscream) - but upgrading all the Decepticon voyager figures to Leader Class would provide the Human Alliance line with some great additions.

On the Autobot side - sure: complete the HA Wreckers, and make Dino as well.

Any concerns with Ferrari licensing their car? (What kind of Ferrari is Dino anyway?)

8. Kaijumaster

Kaijumaster 335

News Credits:
    I'll be very happy if HA Soundwave comes with Laserbeak AND Carly.

9. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Human Alliance Topspin
    Human Alliance Soundwave with Laserbeak and Carly
    Human Alliance Mirage/Dino with Hardcore Eddie
    Human Allaince Wheeljack/Que with Dutch
    Human Alliance Ratchet with I have no idea (I onyl want him done because everyone else except him as one)

10. HennepinCrawler

HennepinCrawler Virile Young Tabby

All of these must be made.

11. rapid_fire

rapid_fire TFW2005 Supporter

so far, IMO the DOTM HA line sucks. None of the characters so far are even in the movie except for Roadbuster and Leadfoot. They're all shelfwarming around here. The idea is cool, but I wish they would choose better characters.

12. wildfly

wildfly Lasers, 8 O'Clock, Day 1.

News Credits:
    To hell with scale, price points, where's my Ha Broadside?

13. lostnfound

These are probably some of the "more likely" HA's we'll be getting. Although I doubt we'll get ratchet and both mirage and wheeljack. Maybe one of the 3.

14. Radioactive Ravage

Radioactive Ravage Ancient

Human Defiance was a fan-favorite name while the Alliance/Defiance comics were on shelves. It's kinda just stuck with me, personally.

We had a Human Alliance appreciation thread made by me for a while, but it faded into the darkness- it's good to see someone is still willing to discuss these gems.

If I were in charge of Hasbro, I would open this line up to "Deluxe Human Alliance figures" that were of larger scale so they could take on some of the bigger characters, like Rampage with the Witwickys, Ratchet, Ironhide, etc. Unfortunately, that's probably never going to happen. While a HA Ratchet would be GLORIOUS, it will never see the light of day.

However, I do expect some SWEET ASS new HA's coming forth- as a matter of fact, seeing as the line it pretty well-received, I wouldn't be surprised if Hasbro gave us some good stuff. However, let's assume that the amount of new molds will be the same as RoTF's- 6.

We already have Roadbuster and Leadfoot, so it seems only logical that they throw Topspin in there. that's three of the molds down.

We also know Soundwave is getting one (I like to think it's pretty much confirmed), so that's four, leaving the other two new small cars with HAs- Que and Dino. Remember, all of the new Autobot cars from Revenge of the Fallen
    received Human Alliance figures- the think we'll be seeing those two show up, as well. If Soundwave is already a given, I don't see why Mercedes wouldn't allow Que to be made, and I have my fingers crossed for Dino, as I'm IN LOVE with his design.

15. Lazerwave

Lazerwave My Most Prized Treasure

News Credits:
    I'm sorry, but besides Soundwave, since we are getting him. None of the others are possible.

16. lostnfound

Why is HA Mirage or Wheeljack or even a Mudflap repaint impossible?

17. JazzIsBack

JazzIsBack Well-Known Member

topspin and ratchet are at the top of my list for this, hell i dont even collect human alliance but for ratchet and a wrecker set id start!!! for there human partners id hope for hardcore eddie!

18. Tycho

Tycho Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE=lostnfound;6304039]Why is HA Mirage or Wheeljack or even a Mudflap repaint impossible?[/QUOTE]

Are you talking about the g1 characters or dino and q?

For dark of the moon, lennox simmons and epps as well as Carly and Dylan, Plus that woman cia agent, Wang And john malkovich, And eddie Are all available As the human partners.

There a lot of possibilities.

19. Spoiler

Spoiler Autobot Spoiler

News Credits:
    They are shelfwarming because they probably had a huge overstock that they felt was easier to just repaint...

20. Duwian

Duwian Wants FoC EVERYTHING

My idea was Human Alliance Soundwave with Dylan and Laserbeak (confirmed)
    HA Mirage/Dino with Jerry Wang (NEED)
    HA / Wheeljack with Dutch (which works because they have the right to Mercedes, making this toy very likely.)
    HA Sideways with Alice (Robot or Human?) (NEED)
    Isn't anything else too big?