The HTS Watch Thread

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by lostnfound, Jul 16, 2011.

1. lostnfound

lostnfound Contructiconvict

I Hope this is appropriate, but I feel we really need something like this on here. I know that HTS had a pretty big customer base to begin with, but after the whole $25 off error, and the groupon business in the deals/sales thread, like myself, a bunch of people ended visiting hasbrotoyshop.com with a high degree frequency.

So I started this thread for members on here to keep on eye on the stock of toys/transformers on HTS. As many know when it comes to transformers on HTS, especially new ones, they go in and out of stock all the time. So this is a chance for members on here to be able to alert others and post on here on the status of the stock of some of the "hotter" or noteworthy tf's on HTS.

Its that simple. Just a thread to post recently if something on HTS has recently come in stock, or gone out of stock.

2. lostnfound

lostnfound Contructiconvict

I'll start, while I was waiting around to see if I wanted them or not, all 3 of the rescue bots (optimus, heatwave, and BB) went from "in stock" to "out of stock". Now I am monitoring HTS a lot to see when they go back in stock. :) 

3. vr6mitch

vr6mitch Sonic Engineer/Architect