The how would you "end" tf prime thread

Discussion in 'Transformers Robots In Disguise / Prime Discussion' started by OmegaPrime22, Sep 15, 2012.

1. OmegaPrime22

OmegaPrime22 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    With rumors of season 3 being the last coming out of El Paso Comic Con if its ends up being true, what would your perfect ending be for the show? An epic battle between megs and optimus? or perhaps a more personal ending a death of a major character? share your ideas.

2. spyder

spyder High Councilor

News Credits:
    Have the last episode be a final battle between Optimus and Megs, and at the same time be a backdoor pilot for Beast Hunters.

3. FatalT 71

FatalT 71 Mr. JazzHunter

News Credits:
    I'd roll the credits.

4. Ironhide1706

Ironhide1706 Elessar Telcontar

Soundwave murders everyone.

5. AxionPrime

AxionPrime Well-Known Member

I think I answered this on another thread, but I guess since it doesn't look like they'll be leaving Earth in this show, I'll make my answer more within the realms of the show. (Sorry if this is kinda long.)

Honestly, i want them to take a risk on this show. I want bad things to happen. And, by that, I don't mean kill everyone, although that would be daring.

No, but honestly, I want the humans to find out about the Decepticons, I want the Decepticon ship to launch an attack on mankind, I want battles to be waged, lives to be lost (but only if its a meaningful death), and the fate of this world to hang in the balance. Yeah, I'd like a main character death, again only if it's meaningful, but some human death would be good, too, to show the stakes. it would, however, have to be someone we've seen a lot so far. Also, I want Unicron to come back, only making it a more action packed ending. In short, I want them to go all out for this thing, and make it as exciting as they possibly can.

The only things i wouldn't like is: I would really not prefer an ending where all the Autobots, barely even scratched, stand atop a cliff and watch the sun rise with big, dumb smiles across their faces. Also, they can't kill Fowler. Everyone other human is fair game, but they can't kill Fowler. (I've got a soft-spot for that guy.)

Or that, that'd be good, too. Ha, ha, ha

Yeah, I'm done.

6. dunerunner123

dunerunner123 Optipottamus prime

Great... here comes more immature endings that will never happen. All I want is some sort of huge battle where we will have casualties, loose ends tied up, and something that will make us miss prime. and I'm pretty sure once prime is over we will start to miss it.

7. Sideways77

Sideways77 oh shoogah

News Credits:
    Nuclear bomb.

8. Worlder

Worlder Well-Known Member

The war moves to some other planet.

9. Bountyan

Bountyan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Make the last episode involve another relic that can go back in time so it goes back in time to the start of the series and wipes everyone's memory so it seems like nothing happened.

10. 03Mach1

03Mach1 Reason Has No Voice

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    And call the MacGuffin the Patrick Duffy. Or maybe just the MacDuffin?
    :) 

11. happygoldfish

happygoldfish Well-Known Member

I would end it by making 2 more full seasons (not this 13 episode nonsense). That's how I'd end it....

12. LotusoftheLeaf

LotusoftheLeaf Well-Known Member

The town of Jasper finds out about the Transformers. After an epic battle, Optimus sacrifices himself to kill Megatron and revive Cybertron. He gets a big hero's funeral where the entire town pays their respects. Now leaderless, the remaining Decepticons either join the Autobots or retreat from Earth to try to reform in an unknown location, leaving the possibility they may return someday. Jack becomes an honorary Prime. The 'Bots bid farewell to the kids, many tears are shed, and there's some sappy lines said about how the humans will always remain in their sparks and thus they'll always be together. With that, the Transformers hop through a SpaceBridge headed for home and the people of Jasper eventually build a memorial for Optimus.

Yeah, it kind of rips off The Iron Giant, but didn't that movie inspire some things in the show?

13. Spunky

Spunky Well-Known Member

How about a BIG F*#K YOU FANS! WE KNOW YOU LOVED THIS SHOW BUT WE SOLD IT OUT TO TF4 BECAUSE WE DON'T WANT TWO VEHICLE-BASED TF TOYLINES TO COMPETE WITH EACHOTHER AND THAT'S WHY WE ARE TURNING OPTIMUS BACK INTO A GORILLA (OR LION OR WHATEVER)!

14. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream The Ultimate Golden Gamer

News Credits:
    Autotroopers VS. Vehicons MEGA BATTLE Optimus Megatron showdown WAARRRRRRR Optimus almost dead MCGUFFIN

15. Niv3k

Niv3k 'Fe Li Na'

News Credits:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    This.

16. Meta777

Meta777 Dr Pepper Fan

I for one welcome our faceless overlord.

17. Yaujta

Yaujta De-Headmasterizator TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    The final battle between Megatron and Optimus is faded out in white, only to reveal the entire story was in the mind of an autistic child holding a snow globe.

18. ryan.j

ryan.j Well-Known Member

Now THAT is fan-service :D 

19. Jetbolt

Jetbolt Maximal Air Commander

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    Laying hints of the possible follow up series.

Say like something do with Shockwave capturing both bots and cons for testing. Which forces Prime and Megatron to unite agaisnt a common foe and the three battles and Shockwave escapes near the end.

Megatron then takes the moment to try to blast Prime, but he is blasted from behind by Starscream in front of Megatron. As Prime is near death, Megatron sees his dream of killing Prime gone and Starscream has done the one thing he could never do. As Megatron is shocked over what happened, Starscream takes the moment to flee from the area. Now with Prime gone and the Matrix destroyed and Cybertron as a dead world, Megatron lost the will to keep the war going and just fades into the shadows.

20. Chaplain

Chaplain Well-Known Member