2D Artwork: The High Hunt: The Huntmasters

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by The Librarian, Jan 6, 2007.

1. The Librarian

The Librarian Well-Known Member

Here we have the real High Hunt, Unicron's elite servants. Where the Sweeps tear enitre worlds apart, the High Hunt will target and destroy those particularly powerful individuals who can stand against their Master's will. Primes, Light Gods, things like that. Not nice people.

Macabre:

“Rule the skies and let Chaos reign down.”

Bio:
    A former second rate Decepticon assassin, Macabre was left for dead after a failed mission. Plucked through space by Unicron, he was rebuilt as the leader of the elite Sweeps known as the High Hunt. Now utterly dedicated to the Chaos God’s cause, both out of gratitude for being restored and a desire for vengeance upon those who abandoned him, Macabre serves his master without a second thought, using all the power at his disposal to further the destruction of all that is.

Abilities:
    Has the same vastly amplified strength as his fellow huntsmen but has also been gifted with the intelligence to back it up. A thoroughly capable field commander with an extensive knowledge of military tactics. Has the ability to generate and manipulate powerful electric blasts. Can extend his power to influence weather patterns within the atmosphere of most planets.

Weaknesses:
    Physically, none. Although he is less arrogant than most Sweeps, he still sometimes underestimates his opponents.

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

Torment:

“To live is to suffer, to die, inevitable”

Bio:
    Silent. Remorseless. And dedicated to pain. If Torment singles you out for destruction, he will kill you. You will not know when. You will not know how. You will not know why. But it will hurt. A lot. There is really nothing else to this particular Unicronian. He exists simply to see that others suffer and die. And even though he never allows his emotions to show, it can be said for certain that he enjoys his job.

Abilities:
    The fastest of the High Hunt. Equipped with a sophisticated sensor baffling system that allows him to slip unseen through most forms of defence. Armed, quite literally, with a disrupter cannon capable of slowly dissolving the bonds between its target’s molecules.

Weaknesses:
    None known.

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

Turmoil:

“The light I bring leads to darkness.”

Bio:
    Compared with Turmoil, the most potent Cybertronian energy projectors are second-rate light bulbs. While the likes of Sunstorm and Shrapnel may have to occasionally vent excess energy, Turmoil must do so constantly, simply to prevent his body from blowing itself to bits. Thus he is always surrounded by a crackling aura of destructive power that, at a mental command, can expand and destroy anything he wishes it too. Naturally, being an indefinitely postponed explosion has taken an immense toll on his sanity. Turmoil is extremely paranoid, jumpy…and will use any opportunity to realise the forces that rage within him.

Abilities:
    Body contains a power generator of unknown origin and apparently limitless output. Subject demonstrates an ability to control and direct bursts of this energy or simply allow it to vaporise everything in its path. Physically, has the standard Sweep body design but built from extremely durable and dense materials.

Weaknesses:
    Mentally instabilities make him as dangerous to allies as enemies. Constant venting of energy build-ups limit his capability for physical interaction. It is entirely possible that his power will one day overwhelm him, killing him and everyone around him in an explosion of cataclysmic proportions.

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

(With thanks to Elgoodo for adding Turmoil to the ranks!)

2. chubbzilla

chubbzilla One shall stand...

coooooooooooooooooooooooool me like a lot

3. OZEL

OZEL Active Member

Fricken-A nifty. Love the Torment scheme.

4. Lord Megatron

Lord Megatron FFFF

Nice. My 3D skills aren't even close to that caliber yet. :thumb  :thumb  :thumb  :thumb  :thumb 

What program did you use to make those?

5. Gears

Gears buh-buh-body ya Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Wicked!

6. Venksta

Venksta Render Project Creations TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Great job on making those sweeps unique and full of character. I really like them alot. :thumb  Are you going to do anything with Cylconus?

7. elgoodo

elgoodo Well-Known Member

WHat? that's it? more more more :)  your stuff has gotten so much better! great job :)  looking forward to the rest of the Hunt!

8. The Librarian

The Librarian Well-Known Member

Thanks all!

OZEL: Funnily enough, Torment seems to be the favourite at across the boards.

Lord Megatron: I use a program that isn't strictly a 3D art program. It's a CAD program called ProEngineer. The graphics capabilities aren't great so I run the images through Photoshop. Thankfully, you can render models seperately from backgrounds so you don't have to crop and cut.

Venksta: Thanks, kind sir! I'm stil undecided on Cyclonus. I acutally prefer his design to Scourge's (if only because it's easier to model/draw/build) so who knows...maybe the High Hunt will be joined by an Armada...

elgoodo: hah! Thanks! I should hope it's got better after hours of practice and a far more advanced program to play with! The rest of the Hunt will be done ASAP, including the rest of the trio you added to the ranks. And quite possibly a couple more to bring the numbers up to a round dozen...

9. Grimlock_13

Grimlock_13 Reformed Geewunner

News Credits:
    Very nice! I think I would have liked the sweeps if they'd have been more individualized like the original seekers...like you've made a group of them here! I'd love to see more

10. CdnShockwave

CdnShockwave The Prince of Poses TFW2005 Supporter

That is actually pretty cool!