The Hasbro Pulse New/Restocked/Shipped/Preorder Items Thread

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Razerwire, Oct 21, 2008.

1. Dolf

Dolf New England Transformers Collectors Group member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    ....Still waiting for my deluxes to ship..........the anticipation is killing me

2. oneyouknowleast

oneyouknowleast Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Same here, grrr .... seems like people who ordered after new already shipped and have them in hands

3. Cool Hand Lube

Cool Hand Lube Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'd be willing to bet anyone who's received their HTS deluxes are east coast folks.

• Like Like x 2
  4. The Last Prime

The Last Prime Nope

That is correct, im in VA and got mine in today.

5. Dolf

Dolf New England Transformers Collectors Group member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Incorrect lol

I’m in RI, did 2 orders back to back, first one shipped and has already been delivered; second (ordered 5 min later) is still being processed and put together

6. SuperTitanHans

SuperTitanHans Upgraded

News Credits:
    Mine is waiting for me at home. Incredibly impressed by HTS’s shipping. I almost sprang for the accelerated shipping and I’m glad I didn’t. Can’t wait to open them, which I may or may not have the opportunity to do tonight.

7. Cool Hand Lube

Cool Hand Lube Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    LOL well if one has been delivered than I'm at least partially correct, Mr. Rhode Island

• Like Like x 2
  8. Robogeek28

Robogeek28 Proud grandpa

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Even though my tracking number still shows out for delivery, my wife just told me there was a medium sized box waiting when she got home. :D 

• Like Like x 2
  9. gjcv1408

gjcv1408 Well-Known Member

i have to email and call them to release my order. now just waiting for the confirmation email.

10. SuperTitanHans

SuperTitanHans Upgraded

News Credits:
    Yep, arrived in 48 hours (on the East Coast). Amazing job by HTS. They all look fantastic in box and the branding is great. Only had time to take Sideswipe out. He’s as impressive as everyone says. Remainder will probably have to wait for the weekend.

I’m getting back into buying these toys after 20 years or so (for reasons not entirely clear even to me) but it feels like I’m doing so at the right time. Loving everything so far.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  11. Toker

Toker Well-Known Member

Just received my order today in CT.

As others have mentioned, the build quality on these are incredible for the price range. None of the CW, TR or PotP guys that I own even come close to how well these are put together, Hasbro or Takara included. The joints are tight, everything fits with perfect tolerances and everything snaps together so smoothly. If you were on the fence about these guys, I can't recommend them enough.

12. AzT

AzT Moderator News Staff TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Updated text, from Generic Error

13. Optimist_Prime

Optimist_Prime The Original Optimist!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    So did anyone get the initial drop of siege stuff with a gift card? I have almost a $40 balance on one and I don't want to be screwed out of it.

14. Starscream 91

Starscream 91 Mech With A Mouth

News Credits:
    Status update on my Siege deluxes & Micromasters...

So my order shipped but they never sent me an email saying it did so this morning I called up their customer service and they tell me it shipped as I suspected it (happens with all my orders). They track it through Fedex and tell me it is out for delivery today. I leave for work and later in the night I have my Mom check to see if any packages showed up, nothing. I call them up on my lunch break and at seven o'clock the package JUST arrived in Ohio. They tell me they don't ship to Post Office, duh I know you ship it to my house. So they give me the tracking number and on break I check and the deliver is now pending as its sitting 101 miles away from here. SOOOO I'm hoping Fedex doesn't Fedex this and I get the package tomorrow.

I swear I hate Fedex, I can't trust them and I can't rely on them but hey I use Bigbadtoystore & Hasbrotoyshop so I've got to suck it up and deal with the fact they're going to find some way to screw me over.

15. Taureanstar

Taureanstar Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I just emailed the CEO of fedex about my shipment. It was definitely overkill to involve the ceo in this case, but I felt overkill was necessary. I have had multiple issues with fedex deliveries in the past, and their "customer advocacy group" that usually handles issues often makes things worse. I decided to not put up with working through the proper channels any more; straight to the CEO every time I have an issue from now on; it's time that someone else's valuable time is wasted. I also copied in the CEO of Hasbro letting them know the only time I buy from HTS is for deep discount items, like the deluxes, solely due to their affiliation with Fedex - I pass on all other HTS purchases due to fedex(like the voyagers, which I did not purchase).

If you want issues and delays, Fedex delivers.

• Like Like x 1
  16. BWfan86

BWfan86 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Agree with Fedex being a pain- honestly the shipping service I have had the LEAST problems with has actually been USPS. But, I doubt the CEOs of 2 major corporations are going to read and/or do anything about your email

• Like Like x 1
  17. Taureanstar

Taureanstar Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Don't get me wrong, I assume they wouldn't. My experience is that CEO's in general get so many complaint emails a day directly from consumers that they can't read them due to time constraints. I just was no longer interested in working through customer service groups and whatnot. I anticipate someone from "executive level customer service" or something like that will contact me. I didn't ask for anything in my email except for my package to be delivered.

The service I get the least problems from is UPS. USPS in the area I'm in now is usually late because this area's population has grown faster than the infrastructure, but they've been reliable in other areas I've lived. Plus, I give USPS a pass due to being limited because of being a government organization.

• Like Like x 2
  18. Omegax80

Omegax80 Using a Positive Rifle

News Credits:
    Got mine yesterday, I'm in NJ.

Appeared to have all been dumped in the box with zero bubblewrap/cushions, but having seen the style of packaging, I didn't need to worry. I really like this style as opposed to cardbacks.

19. Robogeek28

Robogeek28 Proud grandpa

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Yeah, mine were dumped into the shipping box as well, and they didn't even try to make it organized. They were literally dumped in to the point that the box flaps were raised because of my items not fitting properly, and then they just taped it up and shipped it out. I'm honestly surprised that only one of my items has a dent on one side.

20. betsuni

betsuni I'm just here for the robots

News Credits:
    Saw your posts here about FedEx and this post from the Deskbots thread.

I just looked it up and there are companies posting jobs for local routes. Just giving a heads up that you can also try emailing them as well to ask about your packages.

• Like Like x 1