The HasbroToyShop New/Restocked/Shipped/Preorder Items Thread

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Razerwire, Oct 21, 2008.

1. atomD21

atomD21 Well-Known Member

So I just went to see if Hun-Gurr it's still listed as coming soon, and he is no longer listed at all on HTS. Something tells me the restock of Wave 2 is only going to be for the Deluxes...

2. BWfan86

BWfan86 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hmm; well that was really one of the only potp figures I was interested in. That sucks

3. bsutton1

bsutton1 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hopefully he will be listed again. I got all of the other Terrorcons and I really need Hungrrr.

4. atomD21

Same here!

Yeah, hoping we still see him though.

5. WarInTheFloor

WarInTheFloor Well-Known Member

If they sandbag us with the limbs but no torso for abominus I think a rare complete re manufacturing run of that voyager may be in order as this distribution fiasco, why Hun Gurr was never really stocked at US retail OR online ( wal Mart, target, HTS, Amazon all never got a retail MSRP stock of him) has not been explained or so far remedied and that's just a shiiiiiiiity way to treat people TRYING to essentially subscribe to a line and complete a combiner

6. Steelfire

Steelfire Well-Known Member

Tricky word you used there. I've seen ol' Hungy for MSRP at Target multiple times.

• Like Like x 3
  7. kmoua7

kmoua7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hungrr was stocked locally here(Mn) at both Walmart and Target multiple times so I don't know about the "never."

8. Capirus

Capirus The Gray

News Credits:
    He's just venting, I'd let it go.

Supposedly, a new release of wave 2 voyagers was happening about nowish so I'd keep an eye out.

9. WarInTheFloor

Yeah I have checked a couple times a week in person, keep good tabs and relations in our sighting thread and I think there was one specimen found once in what we here in this valley think of as our distribution area. I have never seen Hun Gurr available on target or Wal Marts web site which is absurdly unusual

10. Capirus

Capirus The Gray

News Credits:
    I agree. Even where I live, where it's easier to find TFs, I've only seen it thrice (once at Cape and Cowls, and twice at Targets). Despite online shopping slowly becoming the preferred shopping experience, Walmart and Target have some very outdated website practices. I haven't been to Frank and Sons recently but I know they'll have some there at a mark-up. That's probably where most of the ones in my area went.

Edit: Since HTS rarely removes a listed and then puts it back up, they might not be getting any more. If so, they kind of missed the point of reissuing wave 2 if they skipped the voyagers.

Edit 2: EE has got him for $30 on preorder which isn't terrible but EE also can be a pain in the butt to order from at times. Transformers Generations Power of the Primes Voyager Terrorcon Hun-Gurrr - Entertainment Earth

Last edited: Jun 29, 2018
  11. UltraMagnanimus

UltraMagnanimus The Unknown Member

Ive never seen him in my area either, he might have been there at one time, but was gone when I was looking. I finally gave up hope waiting for the HTS to re-stock so I just posted in the Junkion Exchange "wanted" thread and a very cool guy (shout out to jblancha2003) helped me with one he'd found at his Walmart and he just charged me cost plus shipping (which was way less than Ive seen him for sale anywhere else before or since) so you might want to post there, some cool dude might help you out like they did for me.

• Like Like x 1
  12. deceptifocus

deceptifocus *Supercharged*

Ebay:
    Right after the flood of inferno and grimlock, we somehow got quite a few starscream and grimlocks.....

• Like Like x 1
  13. Atomatron

Atomatron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Love Cindersaur from HTS. Insecticons pets :) 

• Like Like x 1
  14. atomD21

Just checked and HTS had Hun-Gurr listed again! Still shows coming soon, but at least he's there again! Flickers of hope light again!

Oh, Elita-1 is listed now too!

• Like Like x 4
  15. transmasterc

transmasterc Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I just check HTS. Looks like Hun-gurr when from cooking soon to out of stock. The one transformer that Jasbro make hard to get.

QUOTE="atomD21, post: 15897118, member: 110166"]Just checked and HTS had Hun-Gurr listed again! Still shows coming soon, but at least he's there again! Flickers of hope light again!

Oh, Elita-1 is listed now too![/QUOTE]

16. DocSeth81

DocSeth81 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I saw him once at Target and I was kind of a dick and placed him with the legos since I wasn't sure if I wanted to get him then. This was before we knew he was going to be hella rare. I came back like an hour later and bought him. so I only saw him in the wild once, and I NEVER saw Elita 1 in the wild.

17. T-Hybrid

T-Hybrid Optimal Opthanos

News Credits:
    My local Target (also MN) got a single case of Wave 2 voyagers the same week the local Walmart got about 4 cases of Wave 3 voyagers.

Since then, *both* have gone back to being overstocked with Wave 1 voyagers. I have no idea what's going on.

18. Starscream 91

Starscream 91 Mech With A Mouth

News Credits:
    Its a good thing I just got Hun-Gurr through BBTS (still processing mind you), it seems Hasbro really dropped the ball when it comes to the Wave 2 voyagers. I saw Elita One once and that was at my local Walmart back in early spring, it seems someone already got Hun-Gurr and I never saw them ever again.

19. WarInTheFloor

They make this stuff in recipe amounts so they are out there some where, likely end up at sporatic Ollies in a year and a half. Meanwhile I just cannot understand why the box box retailers NEVER got an online allocation of them. As far as I know it has never showed up on WA mart or target .com

20. jagilki

jagilki Well-Known Member

"Cooking"? "Recipes"? Is this toy discussion or food?

Last edited: Jul 3, 2018