The "Generic-Con" Weaponry. . .

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Fifam94, Oct 17, 2011.

1. Fifam94

Fifam94 GO AIR FORCE

Anybody else HATE that the movie designers got lazy for DOTM and gave all the cons' generic looking weapons? Crankcase, Crowbar, Barricade, and a bunch of the Decepticons each had those generic looking spikey guns (remind me of the Brute Spiker from the Halo Universe). In The first film, each character had their own iconic weapons, like Blackout's EMP & chaingun, Brawl's arm mounted guns and shoulder launchers, Bonecrusher's spike etc. . . So it was really disappointing for me to see generic weapons.

2. seekerblackout

seekerblackout Banned

No.

3. Barricade24

Barricade24 The Decepticop

News Credits:
    I can understand the protoforms each have the same generic weapon. They are the bulk of the cons army so it makes since for them to have the same weapon. As for as others go, yes I would prefer that each robot had its own special weapon.

4. seekerblackout

seekerblackout Banned

At least they had variety. Generics had burst rifles, Barricade and Quickshot had Pulse rifles and Crowbar had pistols

5. Moy

Moy Constructicons!

News Credits:
    True.

I'd still love nothing more than watching CONS bringing out weapons like Crowbar did with his back, or how Bumblebee is formed from his arm.

It's gotta be $$$ issues.

6. Yggdrasil

Yggdrasil Banned

News Credits:
    Personally they needed more lasers and energy projectiles like ROTF Megatron and DOTM Soundwave had.

Come one an advance robot civilisation hasn't weaponised impulse lasers? Those babies pack at least 10^9 GW of punch man!