By Generation: The Generation One Paperwork Binder Storage Resource

Discussion in 'Tutorials and How Tos' started by Hyperoptic, Jan 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hyperoptic

Hyperoptic G1-Junkie

News Credits:
    I copied the following from this thread:
    http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/trans...-paperwork-display-storage-setup-options.html

You might find something practical for you here...

Instruction Booklets:

1- Each of them are slipped in individual plastic sports card protectors: "Card Saver I"
    (They are the perfect size for most of the booklets. I skip this part for the thicker ones like Fort Max)

2- Then I slip those in 4 slotted card protector sheets: "Ultra Pro"

Results:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Tech Specs:

1- I use comic book sleeves that come with a white cardboard backing: "BCW Pro Comic".

2- I then use poster putty to stick them on both sides of the backing (poster putty is great for this as you can adjust the specs a bit after it is stuck on) .

3- Then you just slide the backing in the sleeve and your done.

Results:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Backing Cards:

11'/14.5' Art Portfolios
    Those dimensions proved to be perfect as they can accommodate for the larger back cards like the Micromaster "Squads" and the Headmaster Jrs.

Results:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It takes a while to set up, but it's totally worth it. It makes your paperwork collection safely stored and can still be easily appreciated.

(Note: The resources Hyperoptic has provided here can certainly be transferred to other generations of Transformers paperwork, but his specific design was created to match Generation One's specifications. As such, it's been aptly titled and placed in the "By Generation" section of our tutorials here. ~Superquad7)

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.