The general dreams and nightmares thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Shockwave9227, Oct 11, 2011.

1. Shockwave9227

Shockwave9227 I'm actually 16.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Since there's one for TFs, why not have a dreams and nightmares thread in the general discussion boards? I had a nightmare about being naked in the whole school :eek: 

2. rxlthunder

rxlthunder Banned

News Credits:
    I once had a nightmare about being late to school

3. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    Had a dream the night before where I was in a prison. I wasn't a prisoner, though, and was walking very purposefully towards a cell occupied by a guy who looked like a thoroughly hardened criminal. Don't ask me how, because I have no idea, but I slipped into his cell through the bars, taking him completely by surprise. Before I even knew it, I had tripped him onto the floor and started beating him to death with the cistern lid from the cell's toilet. Blood and brains everywhere. Woke up shortly after he expired.

The thing that shocked me about this dream? Just how difficult it is to beat a guy to death, if the dream is any indicator of real life.

4. ShiroPrime

ShiroPrime blargh

Getting grabbed by a giant, tentacled, invertabrated creature, and slowly dragged toward its' gaping maw. Thank God this is not recurring, I still shiver thinking about it.

5. AutoBobby

AutoBobby The Collector

I hate it when I have a dream that I'm at work,and then I wake up and I actually have to go to work.It's like I'm working a double shift.

6. Optimus1138

Optimus1138 Minecraft Addict

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Before school started this year, I kept having nightmares that school had started and I hadn't done any of my AP summer work. Also, for just dreams, I once had a dream that my cat escaped the house, built a huge snow fort outside, and made clones of himself.

7. netkid

netkid Where's my Goddamn shoe!

News Credits:
    My dreams either make sense or no sense at all, so just roll with it:

I recently had a dream where I was a United States spy working in Japan, disguised as a wandering homeless drunk.

Sunny day, warm, beautiful, the perfect day to be out. It's morning, I come to this open field, the tall grass is yellowed from a dry season. I walk down a dirt road, behind me to my far right is a massive house, no, a mansion. I see a young attractive German woman walking by, her blonde hair glistens like the golden locks of a goddess. Yet, she is no angel. I overhear arguing, to herself, that she just bought this house for millions, a false wealth she harvested from gold stolen off of executed Jews back in the European death camps. That's right, it's World War 2.

Ahead of me is another house, much larger. Pale green paint with a white trim, the many splits in it's coat tells me it needs retouching. I continue on the dirt road, until I see a man, circle-rimmed glasses, short cut black hair, combed down. He is wearing some type of a German officer's uniform, the kind that is like a trench coat but stops at the knees. He looks off into the distance, minding his business as I follow the dry dirt road.

He stops me. Asks me where I'm going. I act like I'm too drunk to pay attention to him. He then aims a gun to my gut, motions it in a circular path, to which 10 German soldiers emerge from the tall grass, in a circular formation. Their uniforms stuffed with foliage to blend in. I'm surrounded. I listen. Then I get lucky, he recognizes me. I see flashbacks of old photos, sepia tone. There we are, children in a classroom. I sit with other Caucasian children, while he lies in the middle of a sea of desks, all occupied by children of Asian descent.

That explains it. We were once best friends, yet he was more acquainted with Asian kids, Japanese kids. He hugs me with joy, so glad to see my face, calls off his men and invites me into the pale green house. Inside are all these Japanese kids from the photos, now grown up and working as soldiers, spies, medics, nurses, for the Axis's pacific war effort. I am introduced to the homeowner, an Italian man of high class who dresses and lives like a man of middle. He cooks the three of us a pasta dish. We eat. After the meal, I thank my old friend and explain that I must be on my way. He is sad to see me go, but understands. I leave the pale green house and continue on down the dirt road.

My job is done. Suddenly a plane flies overhead, a bomb is dropped. Ka-Boom! Down goes the pale green house, bombed to ash, all it's inhabitants dead. Ka-Boom! goes another, the mansion up the road is now a smoldering husk. And there I am, left walking on the dirt road, on to parts unknown, should I feel ashamed for killing my friend and his friends, or should I be proud for helping my country in the war?

8. Kevin XI

Kevin XI Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I often dream about zombies, crocodiles, and pulling my own teeth out. *shrug* I'd rather dream about something else.:D ream:

9. Cyber-Scream

Cyber-Scream Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I could provide a list of bizarre dreams I've had over the years, but since there's already a couple school related posts: I often have nightmares where I'll miss the afternoon bus and roam mindlessly around the school or (for whatever reason) feel trapped there.

10. doomboy536

doomboy536 Universe Onslaught fanboy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Last night I dreamt that Cameron from the Sarah Connor Crocodiles was helping me fight crocodiles that were trying to jump into our ski-lift.

11. TWINTURBO

TWINTURBO Mandiprime97's badass :)

Once after playing Halo reach for 5 hours straight I had a dream I was part of the Nobel team as a Spartan defending a town from a huge grunt army with a few elites. The crazy part was one of my kids (My 5 year old) was fully armored as well and armed with a sniper rifle.

12. seali_me

seali_me Well-Known Member

i had a similar dream but it was a recurring dream as an adult. except it end up crushing my teeth by chewing on them and spitting them up.

whenever i was sick when i was a kid, i had recurring dreams about being crushed

- a ton of pillows.
    - a ton of money.
    - a ton of feathers

no matter which one it is the end is pretty much the same. i end up a with shaved head in a canon then my little brother fires it. i wake right up after seeing myself screaming.

13. Inikalord

Inikalord Legal Binding Contracts

Ebay:
    God I hate that dream. It's been a recurring dream every now and then for the past couple of years.

I really hate it when your in the middle of a dream that's a really good one and just as it starts to get really good, you wake up. Even worse when you can't go back to that dream whenever you try to dream of it.

Has anyone here ever become self aware that they are in a dream when they dream?

14. Transbot90210

Transbot90210 Banned

News Credits:
    I only have two reoccuring nightmares that will wake me up.

Zombie attacks and extreme car crashes that usually invovle driving off cliffs.

15. Transbot90210

Transbot90210 Banned

News Credits:
    I usually become self aware in a dream when I am physically hurt. This usually invovles me getting shot but once shot I notice there is no pain and then I realise I am dreaming.

16. Tigertrack

Tigertrack Back In The Game!

I typically have dreams of needing to piss really bad. But no matter how hard I look I can't find the bathroom.

Or I'm about to make out with a lady and just as things get interesting, I wake up! Damn it!

17. ArmadaJetfire

ArmadaJetfire Yamato is go! ;D

I have this nightmare where I can only post on a message board about 1980s toy robots, and where anyone asking for advice recieves the answer "Stick it in her butt"

Hey wait a sec.......... :eek:  :bay 

18. tomagnus

tomagnus question the answers

I don't dream often, hardly ever,that I remember anyways, maybe once every 4-6 months. I think its due to a mild sleep disorder I have where I never really get to that R.E.M. level of deep sleep.

The last dream I had, well nightmare, was that I lost my wife during labor when our son was born. Turns out a few weeks later when she was actually in labor, she had some serious complications due to a rare condition call "Bandls ring" which happens to 1 in 10,000 women during labor. She lost a lot of blood and we nearly lost her. she was in the hospital for 10 days after delivering our son. The mortality rate for this ring is 90% for child and 80% for mother. The doctor said that in 14 years of delivering babies he had never seen it. Everyone is fine now. Our son actually was fine the whole time, just my wife had the complications.

19. Lazerwave

Lazerwave My Most Prized Treasure

News Credits:
    Most of my Nightmares involve falling or Jurassic Park.

20. seali_me

seali_me Well-Known Member

glad everyone's okay.