The Garbage Truck *SPOILERS*

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Fonecrusher, Jun 28, 2011.

1. Fonecrusher

Fonecrusher Megatron wants YOU

Was he the green and white Con in Chicago? Because it looked like a Long Haul clone scanned the garbage truck, yet in Chicago we see this big green and white Con (same colour as the truck, but is definitely not Long Haul) in about 3-4 scenes in the background and he definitely looks unique. He's big and walks on these piston type things (reminds me of G1 Rumble's arms) and he has a massive freakin gun. Anybody know what I'm talking about?

2. tehCal

tehCal wherever you are i am not

I saw it, with dual-axle wheels on his arms, but it didn't look green OR white to me (more a tan colour) and it was shown in two scenes (the beginning of the Chicago invasion, and just as Prime attacks Sentinel at the end). Don't think it was the same bot at all, I actually thought it could've been the Superfund truck's bot mode, but that's just a guess and is probably wrong as it was WAY bigger than that.

3. Fonecrusher

Fonecrusher Megatron wants YOU

Yeah I think that's it actually... Anyway he was definitely unique and BIG but a shame he was always in the background or the edge of the shot...

4. AutoCon2076

AutoCon2076 Brightest can in toolshed

I still think it was the unused Overload (the articulated dump truck) from Revenge of the Fallen. The Superfund truck has one set of dual-axles in the rear, and would transform identically to the '07 Payload figure. Overload has two dual-axles on his vehicle mode (one set of drive wheels and one set on the trailer), and a single set of tires up front. Depending on transformation you would have half of each dualie on either arm (four tires per arm as the model shown), and the single tires may end up on his lower back or thighs. I wish that monster-con had a close-up.

~Z