The Fury of Fearswoop Now In Walmart.com - Official Pictures

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by Barricade24, Sep 19, 2009.

1. Fit For natalie

Fit For natalie tfwiki nerd

News Credits:
    It's a late European G1 name, probably devised by Hasbro UK rather than Bob Budiansky or Hasbro US.

2. Nemesis_Dirge

Nemesis_Dirge Banned

News Credits:

Bingo...yet for some reason this is news worthy...

3. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    well the camel's back has broken. I'm quitting my completist collecting of Legends figures, and it frustrates me. I'm sick of exclusives and super duper tiny almost-NON varient repaints of Legends. Japan has a clear and stealth deco exclusive set of bumblebees, and there's multiple multi-packs coming out, and these stupid exclusive pack-ins too. f*ing ******ed overboard overkill. *throws hands up*.

Thanks for taking the fun out of it, Has/Tak :( 

4. bny888

bny888 バグバイト

News Credits:
    i feel bad about this too, i'm a legends completist but i'm already having second thoughts, those japan exclusives are paticularly hard to get. and some repaints are really minor like recon bb. :puke2: 

5. Superquad7

Superquad7 OCP Police Crime Prevention Unit 001 Super Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    If I were you guys, I wouldn't feel too bad. If they're being this dumb with Legends, they don't need your business. At least you guys are being wise about it and not just buying stuff because you "have" to. That's a risky mindset to be in.

I post that and DO know how you feel otherwise too ("I wish you'd make more this way! GRRR!") :wink: 

6. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it!

News Credits:
    Not being a real Decepticon fan, I still thought this was a pretty cool looking con, however when I saw him today I had no trouble passing. This was a really sad looking mold, cool paint job, not just not worth the $$. IMHO:thumbdown