The Fund thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Fez Findie, Apr 6, 2009.

1. Fez Findie

Fez Findie Well-Known Member

Now, if you consider this to be a bad idea, puttin' up a general thread for links on different kinds of fund organisations and such, do feel free to close this thread rather than banning me. However, even if some of these are just a hoax, I myself was havin' good intention or somethin' with this.

Of course, I know that with an assload of different funds seen at once makes it harder for one to pick one to put money on even if they are thinkin' about it. I mean, an individual may be a drop in the ocean, and can only do so much and stuff.

Ghosts - The Morecambe Victims Fund

I just saw the movie about the fate of Illegal Immigrants in Morecambe Bay, or rather then end of it, and it had a link to this fund and stuff. I was just kinda put by the portrayal of some people bein' (words I'd rather not want to put here) to'em and all.

So if ya know other funds, place links here. (assumin' this doesn't get shut right away. Might be that I forgot some rule about stuff like that in the forum rules... aah crap! I forgot to check for any of that. Sorry for that)

Another reason for shuttin' down this thread is that it can easily become political, although all that I am proposing is simply puttin' the links and that's that)

2. thenatureboywoo

thenatureboywoo Veteran

News Credits:
    Not that i'm being a troll, but i don't understand what you're trying to say. The only thing i got out of it was you want the thread closed?

3. Deceptikitty

Deceptikitty all about the hasubandos

[​IMG]

4. Bryan

Bryan ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Disabled American Veterans

Disabled American Veterans - About Us

His English is better plenty of folks who were borne here, and not hard to understand at all. Dude just wants to start a thread listing charitable organizations that members here might be supporters of or just want to publicize here, so that kindhearted members have a list of options for their
    generosity they might not otherwise have been aware of.

That being said, I'd shy away from vernacular English if you're not completely fluent. It invites misunderstandings.

5. NemesisBruticus

NemesisBruticus Banned

Confused NB is confused.

6. thenatureboywoo

thenatureboywoo Veteran

News Credits:
    His english is fine, he just was stating all the reasons to close the thread. I thought that was quite humorous.

Along with all these great charities don't leave out your local united way and salvation army.

7. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

In case of confusion-

If anyone has any fundraisers they want to help , then post a link to them in this thread.

Never know, someone's life could be saved or improved thanks to this thread.

8. Deceptikitty

Deceptikitty all about the hasubandos

9. Paladin

Paladin Have Zord, Will Travel

News Credits:
    Detroit- It's a shithole full of people who steal
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
  10. yodafett

yodafett Well-Known Member

Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Mercy Ships - Mercy Ships

They provide hospital care for developing nations, things like tumor removals, osteo-surgical care, cleft palate procedures, etc.

11. Bryan

Bryan ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ