The fschuler Collection

Discussion in 'Transformers Collection Showcase' started by fschuler, Dec 9, 2006.

1. fschuler

fschuler Member TFW2005 Supporter

Howdy.

Here are several pics of the toyroom. Almost all of the packaged items are sealed, except for the RID items.

1) Robo Force bots, a few Hasbro Reissues, sealed Alts, random big bots, and sealed Cyb. scouts and deluxes:

[​IMG]

2) RID, 6" Tits, loose Alts., loose deluxe Classics, Megs/Galvatrons, Primes, sealed voyager Classics, minibot keychains, micromaster helicopter base:

[​IMG]

3) Random sealed BW, Armada, Energon, Cyb, 20th Prime

[​IMG]

4) Primarily Armada carded items, with some Energon combiners, sealed Cyb. stuff, and larger sealed Armada dudes:

[​IMG]

5) Primarily sealed deluxe Classics and RID combiners:

[​IMG]

6) G1 reissues and a slew of loose G1, BW, Energon, Armada, and Gobots:

[​IMG]

7) Almost all G1 and loose Alts:

[​IMG]

8) G1, loose Alts, RID:

[​IMG]

I don't have an extraordinary amount of stuff, but, I don't think it'll be long before I need to get a larger house or start thinning out the collection a bit. Most of the older stuff is in good shape, but, most of them are woefully incomplete (Metroplex ain't even got no hands!)

I also have a pile of totally random robots, cars, and other 80s toys not pictured...perhaps I'll post those after I've had the chance to figure out where to put them.

- Frank

2. Optimus Scourge

Optimus Scourge Arcee's boy toy Veteran

News Credits:
    nice toyroom!

3. Golden Age

Golden Age BATTLE BEAST

that is one serious collection.

4. SamiWCP

SamiWCP Guest

C'mon...open those boxes...They're calling to you, begging you to do it..You know you want to..

5. fschuler

Some days I get really really close to tearing into some of them, but, I know I'll usually wish I didn't...I don't play with them as often as a lot of people do, and I just hate to see bots collect dust...boxes are a lot easier to clean than a TF :)  Primus is calling me, though....and classics jetfire....and....you get the idea...

Of course, I've opened one of every Alt, except for Nemesis...even though I have two of him, I had to pay such a premium to get them that I don't feel its worth it to pull one out. And, I just had to pull Armada "Superpants" Prime out of the box for the simple fact that I HAD to see a TF that can TF himself...er...partially TF himself anyway.

Thanks for looking and thanks for the compliments all!

6. Boo

Boo Addicted to candy canes.

Ebay:
    I want to have my own toyroom some day. More than just a few crappy wall mounted shelves.:( 

Very nice!

7. fschuler

Thanks! If I didn't live alone, though, I likely wouldn't have a dedicated room for toys.

8. SamiWCP

SamiWCP Guest

What's the transforming Prime you're talking about?

And for what you were saying..That's what I can't grasp..You guys mention "playing" with the toys, and granted, I know toys are indeed meant for playing..But I can't get that one..How exactly do you play with them? I mean, are you talking like actual kids flying them around making shooting sounds and what not, or do you mean just like transforming them a time or two?

9. fschuler

By playing, we usually mean just TFing them every now and then...of course...it can go further than that:

[​IMG]

And, the transforming Prime I'm talking about is the Armada Optimus Prime (large one, not the deluxe size). If you have him, put some batteries in his trailer (there's a battery compartment in there), turn it on, place it on a smooth hard flat surface, and then TF the cab portion of the robot and be amazed. Totally awesome. Refer to the directions if it gives you any trouble!

10. BowB4Prime

BowB4Prime arse dimples

wow purdy boxes ya have there...the couple of toys rock tooo... i wish i had that kind of space.....

i transform mine a few times, some more then others LOL....and superpants prime is neato when he transforms, drives the dog craaaaazzzzzzzyyyyyyyyy

11. fschuler

Superpants may not be the coolest looking, but you can't beat that tf'n action. I'd imagine Sami's hunting around for some double-As right now :lol 

And dude, nice sig! :rock 

12. SamiWCP

SamiWCP Guest

Which one is it, like the ...uhm..well, yeah, which version is that?

13. fschuler

The large Armada version (there were a few variations of him, but they all TF themselves) Huh? :p  We call him Superpants because of his huge squarish-looking tripod that makes up his ass and legs!

14. SamiWCP

SamiWCP Guest

This guy?
    [​IMG]

15. BowB4Prime

BowB4Prime arse dimples

[​IMG]
    to the left of masterpiec or 20th prime wichever in that pic[​IMG]
    the one that nemi repaint (or is that the supercon one) was molded from on top of the box on top of unicron in this pic.... his trailor auto transforms into legs, or a base and back to a trailor again...and the moving of the arms on the truck itself makes it do it

yeah i started this sig on one of the first days of the thread scandal yers aint bad either

16. BowB4Prime

BowB4Prime arse dimples

17. fschuler

Thanks for posting those links, dude!

18. BowB4Prime

BowB4Prime arse dimples

yeah hes not the coolest, and he gets some of the worst flack out there, because his super mode has like no articulation... but his base alone makes up for it, plus all the lights n sounds..im on my second one as a matter of fact, and am in desperate need of jet fire, and energon magnus, or overload...

http://hasbro.com/common/instruct/Transformers-Armada-OptimusPrime-frt.pdf
    http://hasbro.com/common/instruct/Transformers-Armada-OptimusPrime-bck.pdf

and as an added bonus sami heres the instructions i think...

19. Boo

Boo Addicted to candy canes.

Ebay:
    Yes.

20. SamiWCP

SamiWCP Guest

I have that guy..numerous times..But he doesn't have a trailer, the bigger version of him does, though, and has light up sounds I think, I didn't know about any automated transforming though, I just kept him in trailer mode.

Uh oh, I've turned this thread into a Prime thread as well..