The First 13

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Alpha Prime, Sep 15, 2006.

1. Alpha Prime

Alpha Prime Ten Years Strong

Who is exactly are the orignal 13 transformers? I know the Fallen, Vector Prime, Prima, And Liege Maximo. What others are there?

2. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    I honestly don't know. It would be interesting to have toy versions of some of them in the Classics line, even though we really haven't seen a design for them. I'm working on a team of TF's that were once Autobots under Vector Prime when he was leader, and were sent off on a mission by Primus, similar to VP's, a short while after VP was. I think that we're supposedly getting a Titanium The Fallen, but I'm not sure. Peace out.

3. Lumpy

Lumpy Taylor Swift Actionmaster Super Mod

News Credits:
    i think those might be all the known ones....and yeah, the fallen is coming out soon...itd be way cool to have the rest be made....

4. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Has anybody seen any pics of this dude? Is he 6" or 3"? Do we even know what he's supposed to look like? Anything other than he's coming out and he's a part of the Titanium line would be helpful. Peace out.

5. smkspy

smkspy is one nice fucking kitty

Is Vector Prime the same one from Cybertron?

6. Nevermore

Nevermore It's self-perpetuating a parahumanoidarianised!

News Credits:
    The identities of the "original 13" have never been confirmed with the exception of Vector Prime, Liege Maximo and The Fallen. Anything else is pure fan speculation and also a huge stretch because it involves several different continuities. The entire concept is one of Furman's more stupid ideas, especially considering that retarded mystery surrounding it.

7. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Yeah, he is. Peace out.

8. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Maccadam, of Maccadam's Old Oil House (see the Ultimate Guide), and Wreck Gar are rumoured to be part of the original 13. I always saw them as being parts of a master program designed by Primus to shape his children's development.

Prima - the leader, the model of all to follow.
    Vector Prime - watcher of Space-Time, able to intervene as needed to correct the flow of things (example, in Cybertron he intervened because of the damage the Grand Black Hole was causing).
    The Fallen - a "bogeyman" intended to make the children of Primus shy away from the dark temptations of Unicron by showing them what would become of them.
    Wreck Gar - intended to restore those who died before their time.
    Maccadam - R & R, he plays a role in making sure the race doesn't exist solely for war by establishing a social structure.

I'd also suggest Vector Sigma as one of the original 13, since although not a Transformer, he can give Transformers life. In the process, he could either be an extension of Primus himself, or a separate entity ensuring the new Transformers ultimately all have the necessary capabilities for playing their part in Primus' grand scheme.

As for Liege Maximo, I think he was intended to be a general or a strategist before he fell. He would probably have been intended to command vast numbers of troops, perhaps even within the Hub itself. Perhaps that's why he went mad and tried to ascend. Maybe he saw that as the only tactic capable of ensuring a victory. Primus isn't perfect, after all.

That's my reasoning behind the first 13. Their significance is in guiding the development of Primus' race in 13 key areas, I think. I quite like the mystique of only knowing two or three for certain, and others being rumours, although I'm sure I'd be disappointed if the truth ever came out.

9. Brave Magnus

Brave Magnus Hecho en Argentina

News Credits:
    Wreck Gar? the crazy Tv bot from Junkion? Wow. Really unexpected.

10. LigerPrime

LigerPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah. I nearly fell out of my chair when I learnt about it too...that concept is abit too far out for me too.

11. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    I don't believe it all that much myself either, it has to be said. I pretty much shoehorned him into my "grand design" idea simply because Primus would want a way to make sure his "chosen ones" don't die off before they've accomplished their role.