The Fifth Annual TFW2005 Member Video - PICTURE THREAD

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Jux, Aug 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jux

Jux Please, call me Steve. Veteran

Hi guys.

So October is just around the corner, which means it's once again time for the annual Member Video. I'm going to be working with Lance on this project, and in fact want him to do the majority of the editing (assuming he learns Vegas sometime soon :)  ), but seeing as how last year's product was delayed so long (released in December, instead of the usual October), I wanted to get a two week head start on the picture collecting.

So this thread is for all of your pictures, videos, animations, audio, whatever that you want to submit for the video.

A few reminders:

• If you want it in the video, you MUST post it in this thread. I will not be using anything posted in the "Show Yourself" thread or anywhere else on the forums. So, even if you posted your pictures or Botcon photos in one of those threads, you have to repost it here.
    • Posting material in this thread does not guarantee that it will be used.
    • That said, I'll try to get everyone included as much as possible.
    • Pictures and/or video must be board appropriate.
    • If the image or video has been used in previous videos, it will not be used in this one. Please try to post new material. I will try to link to previous videos later in the week.

I'll post an update when I'm done collecting images, but I usually collect right up until the final draft of the project, which means you have about a month and a half to post your material. NO EXCUSES for missing out (especially Razerwire).

If you have any questions, please post them in this thread or find me on AIM at "Iamtherealsteve."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.