The Fan-Made Kreon Bio Thread!

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by MrSoundmeister, Jul 5, 2011.

1. MrSoundmeister

MrSoundmeister Bang,Bang Boom!

Ever Since i saw the Kreon Bio's on their page,i though id lay a few bios of my own,you can put some of your own in the thread if you like. maybe put in your thoughts and all that.

Jolt:
    Being a AUTOBOT that isn't a car seems to be rather ironic in a way,but i think they don't mind a Flyer in the team,being a "1337" Hacker aint' half bad either,finding info on Decepticons and all that,also a wicked pair of sweet electro-whips are great for not only repairs but it also give me a edge on gaming.

Favorite Pastime:
    Watching Funny Videos on the internet

Most Prized Possession:
    My Autographed Galaxy Force DVD Set!

Favorite Sport:
    Does Videogames Count?

Dreadwing:
    Yo,Name's Dreadwing. i used to be some sap that mopes around each second,but after gettin' some well deserved upgrades i thought "whats the point of bein' a crybaby,i can do some damage now." though,sometimes i tend to get myself in the sad side once in a while,but you know what they say "old habit's get offline hard"

Favorite Pastime:
    Chillin'!

Most Prized Possession:
    My Gatling Gun,It Be Illin'!

Greatest Fear:
    Going Anywhere Without My Homie Darkwind,You cant be double trouble robots with one robot dealin'!

Destructicon Scourge
    Optimus Prime thinks he's so special,with his "Iconic Hero Status" HA! i am a still much better fighter then him,he even stole MY look! i wont let that sit down. also if you think im just another lackie of MEGATRON,you got another thing coming because i drive solo! (not counting my crew of commandos,which i am the leader of.)

Favorite Pastime:
    Making Weaker Beings Suffer! (they think im a pretty fantastic chef,Fury is what makes it good.)

Most Prized Possession:
    Fool! Its my Sword of Fury! (Don't tell anyone,people might try to steal it.)

Hobbies:
    I like collecting O-Parts... and Sweeping. Don't Judge me!

Erector:
    Wooooweee! Howdy! Name's Erector,nice to meet you. Being the autobot's cheif engineer,and part time inventor does have its perks when it come to turning DECEPTICONS into Piles of Bricks. But im more of a relaxin' man,watching Earth's wonders,y'know like that large canyon that people find grand,but nothing' beats building sum' laser sentries.

Favorite Pastime:
    Makin' Energon Bacon Cheeseburgers on the Grill,Good Eatin'! That and Building Gizmos and Gadgets.

Most Prized Possession:
    My Blueprint Collection. Don't leave home base without one.

Mayor Tick-off:
    Being' Called a Joke,My Skill is legit if i have y'know and if you don't believe me then your not the one ending up laughin'

2. Nope

Nope Conehead

News Credits:
    Erector:
    Hey look buddy, I'm an Engineer, that means I solve problems. Not problems like 'What is beauty?', because that would fall within the purview of your conundrums of philosophy. I solve practical problems.

3. Brainchild

Brainchild Dark Flame Master

I love you right now.

4. Opticron Primal

Opticron Primal Comin' up OOOs!

News Credits:
    BARRICADE

"LISTEN UP, YOU SORRY SACKS OF SCRAP! They call me Barricade. Y'know WHY they call me Barricade? 'Cause when it comes to interrogation I back the suspect into a corner and make sure they have NO WAY OF GETTING OUT. The Good Cop/Bad Cop routine? PFFT! I kicked the "good cop" into a smelting pool for being a SISSY.

Intense car chases. Runners keep things fresh.

Dislikes:
    Honest people. THEY RUIN MY FUN.

Favorite Pastime:
    Watching reruns of "Cops".

Favorite Hobby:
    Pulling over random humans and popping their tires. The look on their face is never not funny.