The Fallen's Voice

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Toxicon, Feb 8, 2009.

1. AniProwl

AniProwl Banned

News Credits:
    There's always Maurice LaMarche (The Brain from Pinky and The Brain) Lot of people thought he always did a good imatation of Mr. Welles. Or even David Zen Mansley (TMNT Fast Foward Darius Dunn)

Oooh! Sean Schemmel's Shokanabo would be another good candidate as would Scottie Ray's Shredder (Both from TMNT 2003)

2. transmetal2dinobot

transmetal2dinobot Sub-Commander

Ebay:
    yesss.....

3. Th3 Fall3n

Th3 Fall3n Unicrons First Apprentice

i agree ima huge fan of the fallen and hes a tough customer so i think maybe kieth david or maybe even leonard nimoy or sean conery and he should defienitely be speaking ina an ancient cybertronian dialect or egyptian atleast i mean he is one of the original 13 so hes old and i doubt hes mastered the english lingo

4. Putrecon

Putrecon Banned

Seconded!

If anyone needs any convincing you can go here The Darkness - Demon Arm

Listen to that demon voice and tell me that couldn't be The Fallen, seriously...

5. MBSHOOT

MBSHOOT Well-Known Member

I think Jetfire's voice should be done by the guy who did the Arbitiers in the Halo games. That just sounds like a Jetfire Voice to me.

6. Allspark Master

Allspark Master Well-Known Member

I know I'm probably going to get skewered to hell for this, but Kevin Michael Richardson might not be a bad choice. I mean, have you heard that guy playing a villain (and not the comic relief ones)? That guy sounds downright evil! Shadow King, Gaul... that guy's great at playing villains, in my opinion. Or, perhaps, Mark Hamill.

7. Digilaut

Digilaut Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Please no. That man, although he's doing a great job, seems to pop up in every game I play, I won't be able to watch this movie and NOT think about other game characters if he voices him! :lol 

edit: just watched that Darkness clip. Don't think that fits the Fallen. The creepy effects are nice, but the voice itself sounds a bit goofy to me. I'd rather have a different voice, then have the sound engineers go all crazy with effects.