The Fallen's true Revenge

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Attacker_Prime, Oct 3, 2009.

1. Attacker_Prime

Attacker_Prime Optimus Prime forever

Here's a story I made, it follows up from ROTF. I hope you enjoy!

Note: This is an alternate continuity. The normal continuity will be TF3 in 2011.

Transformers: The Fallen's true Revenge

Chapter one - Revenge is coming...

We usually look at our past, and move on for the future, hoping for things to be good, happy, and better than before. So was with our race. Who knew that those from Cybertron's darkest past would be a threat to our future...

At the Laurentian Abbyss, where the dead Decepticons' bodies were thrown, a huge, tank like vehicle, goes through the water, along with an F22 jet and a military helicopter. They go at full speed, until they reach the bottom. There, they transform to reveal themselves - They are Megatron, Starscream, and Shockwave, the highest ranking Decepticons. They see a lot of dead Cybertronians there, Autobots and Decepticons. But they didn't care about them. They cared about only one, and they walk towards his body. It's the Fallen, the original Decepticon.

"My master..." Mutters Megatron, still shocked after the battle of Egypt. "Destroyed by the pitiful Optimus Prime and his pathetic team of Autobots. But, he hasn't done his purpose yet. My master will return... and the universe will once again tremble at the hearing of the word "Decepticon" !" Says Megatron, ready to meet his master again.

"I'm sorry for interrupting you, mighty lord Megatron, but aren't we here to bring him back instead of blabbing?" Says Starscream, with hate for Megatron.

"You dare defy your lord, Starscream?! I'll squash you like an annoying oversized bug you are!" Shouts Megatron, as he grabs Starscream by the torso, rips off his arm, knocks him down and puts his leg on him, then uses his tank treads, smashing his armor.

"I'm sorry master... I'm just impatient to see our master again!" Says Starscream, just before Megatron kicks him away. Then, Starscream reattaches his arm.

"Slagging "leader"... I can't believe I must obey this slag-bag..." Mutters Starscream, angry. But Megatron notices.

"Did you say something, soldier?!" Shouts Megatron, hateful.

"No, lord Megatron!" Replies Starscream, not wanting to be beaten again.

"Good. Doctor, can you revive him?" Says Megatron, then Shockwave ejects a small, spider like robot from his chest. He lands on the Fallen's body, looking at it with his glasses-like optics.

"Jez mazter. But thiz iz old Sybertronian technology. I vill require much enerjon. Ve need it to revive him. Partz too. Jez... chop chop! I vant zat one!" Says the Doctor, pointing to Starscream!

"With pleasure." Replies Megatron, ready to tear Starscream apart. But then, Shockwave stops him.

"Mighty Megatron. Killing one of the living would be against logic. We can still use him in our plans. We have plenty of dead bodies here. We could use them for parts." Says Shockwave, a tall and powerful-looking Decepticon, with his yellow optic glowing.

"Indeed. Since you received our signal on Cybertron, you've made one thing Starscream can never make. SENSE! Shame some Autobots received Prime's call aswell." Replies Megatron, agreeing with Shockwave.

"Logic is my purpose, my lord." Replies Shockwave, loyal.

"Another thing Starscream can never achieve. Loyalty!" Says Megatron. "Anyway, let's get to work!"

"Yes, my lord!" Reply Starscream and Shockwave simultaneously, then they tear the bodies of Grindor, Blackout, and Long Haul apart, and give the parts to the Doctor, who puts all of them together, until the body is complete. It looks like the Fallen before, but way more armored and threatening. Then, Megatron gives the Fallen's body a fragment of the Allspark shard that was in himself since his own ressurection, and revives the Fallen. His red glowing optics shine again, more frightening than ever.

"I... am functioning!" Says the Fallen, looking at his new body. He then looks up and sees the Decepticons.

"Yes!" Replies Megatron.

"That's it... no more mercy!" REVENGE WILL BE OURS!" Says The Fallen, then all Decepticons rise to the surface, heading into space.

2. Attacker_Prime

UPDATE

Chapter 2

After the Decepticons reach the Nemesis, on one of Saturn's moons, the Fallen sits on his throne, regaining it. Then, Starscream and Megatron come by his side.

"My lord." Says Megatron. "What plan shall we use?"

"We will firstly gather energon... in the quickest way possible." Replies the Fallen, darkly.

"But how?" Asks Starscream, curious.

"The human child has information in his head. He has all Cybertronian information which was stored within the Allspark. He knows where energon is." Answers the Fallen.

"We need to find him!" Replies Megatron, wanting to find Sam. "Soundwave, any news from your minions?"

"The spies I have inserted spies near him might have some information. Reflector, Eradicator, report!" Says a tall, gray and blue known as Soundwave His visor glows red as he starts a comlink with two of his minions. Then, in Sam's room, while he isn't there, a camera and a computer's screens become red.

"We have him in our sights. He's protected by the yellow Autobot." Says Eradicator, the computer, with a high-pitched voice.

"We need a powerful Decepticon to succeed this operation." Says Reflector, the camera, with a british accent."

"We will send you one shortly. Meanwhile, immobilize the human." Says Soundwave.

"Yes master." Reply them both. After 5 minutes, Sam enters back in the room, and realizes the computer is gone.

"Dang it! And I told Leo not to take it!" Says Sam, as Eradicator hides behind the door. He looks like a mixture of the monitor as his head, the main computer as his torso, and the mouse, keyboard and audio system as his limbs. Then, he knocks Sam down from behind, putting him on the floor.

"Stay there annoying little insect!" Says Eradicator, with hatred for Sam.

"Bumbl-URGH!" Says Sam, just after Reflector, in his robot form which is small, four-legged and with long arms, sticks a sheet of paper all the way on his throat, making him unable to talk.

"No, no, no, no Autobot will rescue you!" He says. Then, Starscream punches his fist through the ceiling, breaking most of it off.

"Hand me the human!" He says, as he extends his claw. Then, Eradicator gives him the struggling human, and he and Reflector climb on Starscream's arm, all the way up to his back. They hold tight, until Starscream reaches the Nemesis.

"Mission completed. Eradicator, Reflector, return." Says Soundwave, then Eradicator and reflector jump into Soundwave's chest, and a small hatch opens, and they enter.

Sam pulls the paper out of his throat, and looks up to see Megatron, immobilizing him once again.

"Hello there, my dear pet." Says Megatron, taunting.

"No, no, no... Not you again!" Shouts Sam, terrorfied as he looks in Megatron's red optics.

"Oh, surprised to see me? I've got even more surprises, yessssss. You should be grateful I filled the ship with oxygen only for you not to perish to quickly. We require you alive... for now." He says, then a needle-like new claw comes out of Megatron's palm, and information is downloaded into Megatron.

"Wait... let's not go there, mr. Megatron... we can be friends... no need to kill me, I can be very funny I can be your pet, see? Woof! Meow! See?" Says Sam, trying to pull the time.

"Shut up!" Shouts Megatron, as his needle claw retracts back into his palm, with all the information downloaded.

"I shall revenge, human... and you will not stop me, not again." Says the Fallen, with much hate. Then, suddenly a small led starts flickering blue, from Sam's back!

"What is this?!" Megatron asks, stunned.

"The Autobots know im here! They'll get you" Says Sam, then Megatron is taken away by two hands, and thrown into Starscream! It's Optimus Prime!

"Sam! Get to safety!" He says, as he extends one of his battle blades, and his ion blaster! Sam runs away, while Optimus shoots Starscream, and stabs through Megatron's chest! However, Megatron doesn't go down so easily. He extends his sword and attempts to stab through Optimus' spark, but then Optimus punches Megatron's face then kicks him away, only to be knocked down when the Fallen puts his foot on his torso and stabs him in the shoulder with his staff.

"You fool, Optimus Prime. Coming through your enemy's base is a very unwise strategy. You should know this, for you're a Prime, like me! We are gods, yet you stick with the weak Autobots! They shouldn't even matter to you, for you are my brother!" Says the Fallen, attempting to turn Optimus to his side.

"I'll never be like you!" Says Optimus, shooting the Fallen's chest!

"Argh! You slagging piece of junk! I'll have you to be the first to fall in my new Decepticon empire!" Shouts the Fallen, with anger, leaping into Optimus! However, Optimus punches the Fallen's face, and then stabs through his shoulder with his blade!

"You're weak!" Says Optimus, kicking the Fallen away. Then, Megatron shoots his fusion cannon at Optimus three times, badly damaging him. However, Optimus extends his blade with a chain, and stabs through Megatron's shoulder!

"YYYYYEAAAAAAARGHHHHHHH!" Screams Megatron, in pain, as Optimus throws him into Starscream using the extended sword.

"Empire, Fallen? This is bad comedy." Says Optimus, as he knocks the Fallen down, then drags the chain, returning his blade to it's normal place. Then, a lot of Decepticons surround Optimus, and the Fallen rises back up.

"You shall pay for this insolence, Autobot. The Fallen is the almighty Cybertronian god!" Says Shockwave, willing to serve his master.

"God? The Fallen is tricking you all. He's no god, he's a traitor to us all!" Says Optimus, despising the Fallen.

"Sielence! Decepticons, execute him! Your god demands it!" Says the Fallen, darkly.

"Autobots, attack!" Says Optimus, then his Autobots come and attack the Decepticons! Ratchet shoots Shockwave with his gun, then Shockwave blasts Ratchet with a fusion cannon, then knocks him down. Then, he attempts to blow his head up, however, Ironhide shoots him, burning and piercing through his armor!

"Arrrgh! Foolish Autobot!" Screams Shockwave, but then Ironhide punches him away, and shoots his legs, breaking them!

"Annoying punks." He says, as he shoots other Decepticons, alongside with Ratchet.

Meanwhile, Sideswipe uses his blades and his speed to cut through Soundwave's minions, then Jolt uses his whips to electrocute Soundwave!

"Take this, you piece of junkyard metal!" Says Jolt, electrocuting Soundwave at maximum power.

"Arrrghhh!" Shouts Soundwave, in pain. Then, the Fallen strikes the ground with his staff, then a wave of energy knocks every Autobot down!

"Weaklings." He says, with anger. "Megatron, kill them!"

"Yes." Replies Megatron, charging his cannon.

"Not so fast, Megatron." Says a voice, which sounds familiar to Megatron.

"Ultra Mag-ARRRGH!" Says Megatron, but then he's blasted in the face by Optimus, who just risen from the ground! Then, he leaps for the Fallen, while a blue, white and tall Autobot steps out of the shadow, and shoots Megatron repeatedly with his gun! Megatron's armor is easily pierced. Meanwhile, Optimus punches the Fallen's face, but then the Fallen uses his staff to knock Optimus off of him. Then, Optimus gets both of his swords, and cuts down the Fallen's hand which wasn't holding the staff, then kicks him away. Then, Starscream strikes Optimus with rockets, throwing him away from the Fallen. Then, damaged, the Fallen rises.

"Decepticons, retreat! Follow me! We will become twice as strong!" Says the Fallen, as he flies away from the Nemesis. Megatron and the Decepticons follow, but Shockwave, unable to fly or walk, pushes a button with his last strength, then lights start flickering all over the ship. He just pushed the Auto destruction button!

"If I die, I'll take you with me!" He says, with anger.

"Autobots, retreat!" Says Optimus, then Ultra Magnus gets Sam and transforms, providing him air to breath, and the Autobots get away from the ship, then it explodes. After the Autobots got away, they are intrigued by the Fallen's words.

" 'Twice as strong'? Fallen returning? Something isn't right for me." Says Ironhide.

"I feel something isn't right, too." Says Ultra Magnus.

"Probably they've downloaded some information from my head..." Says Sam, still having a wound from Megatron's claw on his head.

"Let me examine you, boy" Says Ratchet.

"I'm alright, it was just like 10 needles were put in my head and were draining information from me." Says Sam, horrorfied.

"If the Decepticons downloaded information from you... we have more to worry about than how the Fallen was ressurected." Says Optimus.

3. Attacker_Prime

UPDATE

Chapter 3 -

Meanwhile, the Decepticons have gone on the moon. There, they land and transform to their robot modes. Then, the Fallen turns to Megatron.

"Good work my apprentice." He says. "Now, download the data into me."

"Yes my lord." Replies Megatron, obeying his master. He extends his downloading claw from his palm and puts it in front of the Fallen, then the data is downloaded by him.

"Hmmmm... I see. Then we will show them the true wrath of the Decepticons. Head to Earth!" He says, then the Decepticons head to that planet. Meanwhile, Optimus and the Autobots reached N.E.S.T., and they are greeted by Bumblebee. Then, when Sam steps out of Ultra Magnus, Bumblebee hugs him with his hands, almost choking him.

"Easy there big guy, you're killing me!" Says Sam, then Bumblebee starts playing a song through his radio.

"I was sooo worried, I didn't know you're gonna be okay! Didn't know... didn't know..." Says Bumblebee through the radio, happy.

"Don't worry Bee! If I could kill Megatron I can escape some Decepticons! If Mikaela wasn't at college, she'd be very proud of me..." Says Sam, showing off. Then, the Autobots transform, and report to the base's general their status.

"General, we have met 3 new comrades in the space battle." Says Optimus. "The jet-pack add-ons Ratchet provided proved useful, and we have annihilated the Decepticon base."

"Sounds like mission finished, Optimus." Replies the general, happy to hear what Prime says.

"I'm affraid not. The Fallen has returned." He says, still stunned by seeing him.

"What?! I was there when you killed him, Optimus! I saw it!" Says major Lennox, shocked.

"It appears he has been ressurected." Says Ratchet, wanting to explain the situation.

"He means we gotta take him down again." Says Ironhide, angrily, charging his cannons.

"But he will not go easy." Says Optimus. "He appears to have gained a stronger body, and retain his abilities as an original Prime."

"That's bad news." Says the general, worried for his world. "I'll let you think of a plan, Optimus. You're the best to make it."

"Alright." Replies Prime, then the comlink stops.

"Let's go, Bee. Says Sam, then Bumblebee transforms to his alt mode, and drives him home.

Meanwhile, in the Mission city, the Fallen stands on top of tallest building. Megatron is along side with him.

"Revenge will be finally made, my master." Says Megatron, darkly.

"Indeed." Replies the Fallen. "It's time for this puny world to tremble in our presence!"

"Yessssss!" Replies Megatron, sharing the Fallen's wishes. Then, three cybertronian jets arrive, and transform. One is purple, carrying a huge blaster on his right hand, with a scary face, even scarier than Megatron's. It is Galvatron. Other has two horns, and a mouthplate, with a thin and tall body, yet great very armored, especially on the shoulders. It is Cyclonus. And the other has long, sharp claws, and his other hand is a two-barrelled laser rifle. It is Scourge. They salute the Fallen.

"Welcome, Galvatron." Says the Fallen, welcoming his soldiers.

"We have cleared the area, my lord. We can begin the operation." Says Galvatron, with an evil, deep voice.

"Megatron, meet Galvatron. Your replacement!" Says the Fallen, evil sounding.

"What?!" Asks Megatron, stunned.

"You've failed me for far too long. Decepticons, destroy him!" Says the Fallen, then Galvatron, Cyclonus and Scourge shoot Megatron, who is badly damaged. Megatron fires a couple of shots at each of them, then transforms and flies away.

"I will revenge..." Says Megatron, with anger, flying.

4. Attacker_Prime

UPDATE

Chapter 4

After Megatron gets away from the Decepticons, he lands on a building, and transforms. He's very angry, and he has his fusion cannon ready for anything. Anger can be seen in his red optics, as he's been serving the Fallen for a lot of time. He can't believe he has been thrown away by his master. Then, he thinks of a plan.

"I must revenge... but I can't! Only a Prime can! And there's only Optimus! But... what if I... yesssss. And revenge will be mine!" He thinks to himself, then he transforms into his winged tank mode, and flies away.

Meanwhile, at Sam's house, he's lying in bed, trying to sleep. However, he keeps hearing annoying noises. Then, he gets up and starts shouting.

"What is this noise?!" He asks, angry.

"UGH! Slagging slag!" Says a voice, coming from under Sam's bed!

"Oh my God... Ok, Sam, you watched too many horror movies, it's all in your imagination..." Says Sam, affraid of the wheel-like noises coming from under his bed. Then, the bed is lifted an Wheelie gets out from under it, with his eye still burned, and with his armor damaged.

"You?! What are you doing here?!" Shouts Sam, angry.

"Me? Well I protected you, buddy! Look at my armor!" Shouts Wheelie, angry aswell.

"It looks to me like you've angered Mikaela..." Says Sam, joking.

"Yeah, that too... wait! No female beats me! I'm an Autobot now I can stand up for myself none beats me you got it, fleshling?!" Shouts Wheelie, leaping into Sam's leg and kicking him, making him fall.

"Dont mess with me, Sammy." Says Wheelie, laughing. Then, Sam rises and grabs Wheelie and a baseball bat, and starts hitting Wheelie accross the room.

"You like this, you robot rat?!" Says Sam, hitting Wheelie.

"Don't hit me! I protected you from the Decepticons!" Says Wheelie, being hit.

"Well you failed at it. Starscream took me from my house, my camera and computer were actually Decepticons, Megatron took Allspark knowledge out of me... shall I continue?" Says Sam, with an angry tone.

"Uh maybe that happened when I slept you know? Stasis-lock?" Says Wheelie. "Wait he took Allspark informations outta you? Oh crap, man! We're slagged!" Shouts Wheelie, worried.

"Not as 'slagged' as you, mr. I-slept-when-you-were-kidnapped!" Says Sam, spinning his baseball bat.

"Please, god of war, have mercy on me!" Begs Wheelie. Then, outside, a Chevy Camaro, Trax and Spark come under the window and transform, and watch how Sam beats Wheelie. They're Bumblebee, Mudflap and Skids.

"Look at that hit... poor Wheelie... he's slagged." Says Skids, feeling sorry for the small Autobot.

"Man that guy can't kill a Cybertronian with a bat!" Shouts Mudflap, angry at his brother.

"Well guess what he killed Megatron! How about that, ugly face?" Says Skids, angry aswell.

"Who you callin' an ugly face, slagger?! I'm going to beat the slag outta you!" Shouts Mudflap, then he fights his brother yet again. Seeing this, Bumblebee gives himself a facepalm, then punches the twins in the head, and they're thrown away from one another. Then, Bumblebee walks up to them.

"Mercy, mighty Bee?" Asks Skids, affraid.

"Pretty please?" Asks Mudflap, also affraid. Then, Bumblebee plays a song which says "Gonna beat you" a lot of times.

"Oh slag..." Says Skids, then he and his brother are beaten by Bumblebee. However, in the space, a sattelite picks up their energy signatures. However, it is not an Earth sattelite. Not at all. It is Soundwave, one of the most high-ranking Decepticons.

"Retrieve the boy so we can finally use him. Do it while the Autobots are fighting. Destroy anything that stands in your way." Says the voice of the Fallen, through Soundwave's comlink.

"As you command, my lord." Replies Soundwave, transforming to his jet mode, and speeding through Earth's atmosphere.

Meanwhile, at a field, Optimus stands, thinking about what he's been doing for the past years. He feels regret for every Cybertronian life he's taken, even though they deserved it. Then, Ironhide joins him.

"Hello, Prime" Says Ironhide.

"Hello, Ironhide." Replies Optimus.

"What are you doing?" Asks Ironhide, wondering why Optimus just stands.

"Ironhide, I've been taking lives for all these years. The Decepticons do the same... doesn't that make me like them?" Asks Optimus, looking at his past.

"Prime, you've done the right thing. Those bots didn't ask for being redeemed. It's war. Beings die." Says Ironhide, trying to make Optimus feel better.

"I know, but all this war makes me feel like I've become what I've used to hunt. Is this the right way, my friend?" Asks Optimus, doubting himself.

"Prime, we destroy only when we have to, while Decepticons, do it everytime. It's different." Says Ironhide.

"I see. Thank you for reminding me this, old friend." Replies Optimus. "I'm honored to have those like you as my soldiers."

"It's ok, Prime." Replies Ironhide, then suddenly a huge, flying tank strikes Optimus then transforms, and gets his fusion cannon ready. It's Megatron. He extends his sword and slashes at Optimus, but then Optimus gets his blades and stabs Megatron in the chest, and his armor is weakened. Ironhide shoots Megatron, but is knocked down when the former Decepticon commander shoots his fusion cannon.

"What are you doing here?!" Asks Optimus, surprised to see his enemy, while dodging hits and punching Megatron's chest.

"Revenge will be mine!" Replies Megatron, with anger, then he shoots Optimus at full power, knocking him down. Then, Megatron leaps into him and puts his foot on him, making him unable to stand up. He shoots his fusion cannon at Optimus' elbows, making him unable to fight back, then he rips off the armor off of his chest, and while Optimus screams in pain, Megatron gets a bit of his spark, merges it with his own, then transforms and flies away. As his spark was not crushed, Optimus' spark regenerates. Ironhide gets up, and so does Optimus.

"What was that all about?" Asks Ironhide, wondering.

"We will have to see, my friend..." Replies Optimus, knowing that something is going to happen.

5. Attacker_Prime

UPDATE!

Chapter 5

While the Twins and Bumblebee are fighting, they, Sam, and Wheelie notice a comet flying down from the sky, destroying all in its path. It lands 3 miles away from Sam's house, and transforms into a Cybertronian jet, then flies towards the his objective. He is noticed by the Twins, which look horrified.

"Wanna more, punks?" Asks Bumblebee, with his radio-voice.

"Bumblebee..." Begins Skids, but he's quickly cut by Mudflap who shouts "LOOK OUT!", as they're being shot by Soundwave's powerful missles. He transforms in mid-air, and lands on Bumblebee's body, with his feet. Then, he points his sonic cannon at him.

"You will pay for what you did to my minion." He says, with a robotized voice, then he shoots Bumblebee's chest, badly damaging him, then throws him into Sam runs out of there before the Autobot's body landed, with Wheelie in hand.

"No, no, no, no, NO!" Shouts Sam, as he runs away, while being chased by Soundwave, who shoots at him. However, Sam dodges them, and keeps running.

"Stay there, fleshling. You are required by our god, the Fallen." Says Soundwave, as he runs after Sam.

"AGAIN?! What does he want?! He's got the info!" Says Sam, shocked, as he runs. Then, the Twins jump into Soundwave's back, and hang by his wings, while they shoot him. However, the titanic Decepticon is only budged by the hits. His mouth is covered by a mouthplate, similar to Optimus Prime's, armor extends on his head. He is entering in battle mode.

"You wanna mess with someone, Decepti-crap?" Says Mudflap, shooting Soundwave with his plasma blast.

"Pick on someone your own size, you piece o' crap!" Says Skids, also shooting Soundwave. However, Soundwave grabs Mudflap, shoots him in the chest, blasting away his armor, and rips out his spark, then crushes it. He throws his body away, grabs Skids, and shoots him away.

"Laserbeak, eject!" Says Soundwave, then an eagle-like robot emerges from Soundwave's chest, with razor-sharp wings, and shoots Sam's legs with its back-attached cannons. Then, Wheelie comes and punches Laserbeak.

"Yo, Lazor-beek, this guy's with me, so get tha slag outta here!" Says Wheelie, punching Laserbeak. However, Laserbeak just shoots Wheelie away, and grabs Sam with his talons, and drops him in Soundwave's palm. Then, Soundwave puts him in one of his chest compartments, resembling a cell. Then, Laserbeak enters in Soundwave's chest, in a compartment different from Sam's.

"What do you want from me?! I don't have magic glasses, life giving shards or anything! Why don't you just leave me alone?!" Shouts Sam, angry.

"Sielence, human! Our god, the Fallen needs you for something very important." Replies Soundwave, sinister-sounding.

"This isn't gonna be good..." Says Sam, knowing something bad's gonna happen.

6. Attacker_Prime

Even though got no reply, here's an update. C'mon guys, don't be shy, comment! All criticism and suggestions are appreciated.

UPDATE

Chapter 6

After 2 hours of flying, he reaches to the Decepticons' location, which is on top of a tower. Then, he transforms, and throws Sam down. Then, Laserbeak immobilizes him with his wings and talons, then the Fallen himself walks up to him.

"Oh, no, no, no..." Says Sam, terrorfied, as the Fallen looks at him with his burning red optics.

"Human." He begins. "You shall be used as the last part of my plan." Says the Fallen.

"Wh-What?" Asks Sam, stunned.

"You haven't only absorbed the Allspark's knowledge, fleshling. You inherited its powers. However, you're not able to use them, due to you being a miserable, lowly fleshling." Says the Fallen. "However, I can drain this power from you, giving me the power that I am worthy of as a god!"

"And-And what will happen to me?" Asks Sam, fearing for his own life.

"You vill die in ze prozess, human." Says the Doctor.

"Oh, no..." Sighs Sam, as the doctor crawls on him.

Meanwhile, back at Sam's house, the Autobots and N.E.S.T. arrive, and quickly hide the two damaged Autobots, and when the area is clear, the Autobots transform and Ratchet prepares to give Bumblebee and Skids the repairs they needed. He transforms his hand into a gun-looking device, and shoots a beam into Bumblebee and Skids' chests. However, that did not hurt them at all. In fact, their armor begins to rematerialize.

"Impressive." Says Wheeljack. "Seems like med tech evolved since I last knew it."

"Your inventions were actually an inspiration to make these tools, Wheeljack. This tool is based on your cloning bodies proccess, except that instead of cloning it goes to the liquid metals in the body and makes them materialize into the needed armor." Replies Ratchet, while repairing the two damaged Autobots.

"Oh, really?" Says Wheeljack. "I guess that I'll keep making inventions then. The jet-pack I provided Optimus and the team to jet themselves in space proved of great use. I right now have an idea about a nano-crysta-" Says Wheeljack, but is cut off by Ratchet.

"For sure, old friend." He says.

Meanwhile, Optimus, Magnus and Ironhide question Wheelie, who wasn't damaged by the time they got there.

"Uh... I just had to pull bullets out of my skidplate! So... what's up, big guys?" He asks, on an angry tone.

"No need to be nervous, Wheelie." Says Magnus. "What happened to Sam?" He asks, with a calm voice, similar to Prime's but yet different.

"He was taken away by Soundwave I couldn't do anything please, please, please dont squash me!" Says Wheelie, fastly, and scared.

"If they've taken him, the Fallen must have something very important to do with him if he's retrieved him a second time. Also, we do not have the techniques of the Decepticons, pal. Stop being so scared." Says Optimus, worrying for Sam and trying to calm down Wheelie.

"Really?" Asks Wheelie.

"Yes, really." Say Magnus and Ironhide at the same time.

"Cool! Anyway, they went North." Says Wheelie.

"Autobots, we're going for battle. Let's transform, and roll out!" Says Optimus, Jolt, Bumblebee, Sideswipe, Ironhide, Bumblebee and Skids - which have just been repaired and told what happened, by Ratchet - , and Wheelie enters in Bumblebee, and follow Optimus, to the battlefield. However, Magnus and Wheeljack have a conversation in private.

"Is it done yet?" Asks Magnus, impatiently.

"It's almost done. It'll come when you need it." Replies Wheeljack, confident.

"Good. Let's catch up with the others." Says Magnus, then they both transform and follow the rest of the Autobots.

7. Shadow25

Shadow25 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Really good work so far, shame no one has commented. like the characterization of several favorite characters while still keeping humor and the humans involed. Just one question, I might have missed it but, where did Megs get another AllSpark shard? And I think you should do more to introduce Shockwave, I like his first line, but he's just... there at the beginning.

8. Attacker_Prime

Glad you liked it!

Megs had it in himself all the time, since his ressurection in ROTF.

And post edited to give Shockwave more depth, thanks for the suggestion.

9. Attacker_Prime

This is the final chapter. I hope I'll have more readers in my next fan fic... Anyway, to anyone who reads this, enjoy!

UPDATE!!!

Chapter 7

On top of the tower, the Doctor walks with his razor-sharp feet on Sam, and connects a wire to his head. The wire is connected to a cybertronian-looking machine, and the Fallen touches it with his hand.

"Let this begin, Doctor!" He says, triumphant, with Galvatron and Cyclonus standing by his sides. Then, the Doctor pushes some buttons, on a console of his size, and then the wire and the machine start glowing of a blue similar to the Allspark's. Energy is drained from Sam, and it harms him, as he lets out horrorfying screams. The Allspark energy goes into the Fallen, making his once red armor parts glow Allspark-blue, as he declares:

"And now, I claim this universe!"

Soon, the energy is almost drained, and Sam's dying. The Fallen smiles, as he hears Sam's cries and screams for help. "Cries and screams are music to my ears!" He says, with hate for Sam, his race, and all those who ever defied him.

Suddenly, the Decepticons are being shot by multiple weapons. The Autobots have arrived, and so has the human army, carried by C-17 airplanes. They jump on the tower, straight from the C-17 that was carrying them, and while they keep shooting the Decepticons, the Fallen rises his hand at them and rises them in the air, throwing them in different directions.

"I am a god! No longer will the Decepticons be humiliated by the puny Autobots!" He says, with hatred, rising his staff, blowing up most of the C-17s. "Galvatron, tear them apart!"

"With pleasure." Replies Galvatron, with a dark, deep voice. "Decepticons, let the Auto-slaughter begin!" He says, and then the Decepticons attack the Autobots at full strength. However, the Autobots do not fall easily. They use their weapons fiercely, and a huge battle is on top of the wide building.

"All Decepticons mobilize. The time has come." Says Soundwave, through a comlink to all Decepticon forces.

"Unit Barricade, incoming." A Decepticon replies.

"All hail lord Fallen!" All reply, as they close in.

Scourge leaps into Ironhide, and stabs him in the shoulder. However, Ironhide shoots him, piercing his armor. Then, he punches him away, and shoots him with a plasma bolt. Then, a lot of Decepticons attack Ironhide, but he won't give up easily. He shoots them, and Scourge rises and attempts to stab Ironhide in the back, but Ratchet cuts him in half with his saw.

"I owe you one." Says Ironhide, thankful.

"You're welcome. Now let's kill these buckets of bolts!" Replies Ratchet, attacking Decepticons, alongside with Ironhide.

Meanwhile, Optimus and Ultra Magnus take on Cyclonus, Galvatron and Soundwave, on their own. Soundwave flips his arm-mounted spikes to point forward, and stabs Ultra Magnus, and shoots him with his sonic cannon, while Optimus stabs Galvatron, and shoots Cyclonus' head. He leaps at Soundwave, and shoots his chest, piercing his armor, while Magnus rises again and leaps for Cyclonus, who throws him down and repeatedly shoots him.

"You're a puny waste of time, Autobot!" Says Cyclonus, on an angry tone.

"Think so, bunny-ears?" Says Magnus, taunting.

"I told everyone to never, ever--- AARRRGHHH!" Screams Cyclonus, as Magnus punches Cyclonus down, then shoots him with his cannon. Then, he grabs Cyclonus by the head and shoots his brain, and the bullet explodes when it reaches the middle of the head, blowing his head apart.

"Good bye, bunny-ears. Haha." Says Magnus, as he leaps in aid for other Autobots. The Decepticons just keep coming, in an endless number. Jolt uses his whips to electrocute Decepticons, making them easier for Sideswipe, the one who backs Jolt up to destroy them with his swords.

"We make a pretty good team, 'Swipe!" Says Jolt, electrocuting the Decepticons.

"Indeed, pal!" Replies Sideswipe, as he stabs his blade through a Decepticon's head.

"I'm good at this!" He says, as he slashes at the Decepticons, backed up by Jolt. Then, Wheeljack them, shooting Decepticons with his shoulder-mounted gattling gun, and his arm mounted flame thrower.

"Mind if I join the fun?" He asks, attacking Decepticons.

"One more, fun doubles!" Says Jolt, electrocuting Decepticons to death.

"Awesome!" Replies Wheeljack, shooting Decepticons aswell. Not far from them, Ultra Magnus shoots Decepticons, but is attacked from all directions. Even though Magnus fights fiercely, he's still highly damaged.

"Give up, Autobot! Our might is obviously bigger than you can handle!" Says a Decepticon, shooting down Magnus.

"Never..." Says Magnus, bravely.

"Oh, a tough one it seems! I'll have fun tearing this one's armor apart!" Says another Decepticon, then suddenly, from a C-17 that was flying above the tower, it is thrown a trailer, that begins transforming into something resembling an armor.

"What the spark?!" Says a Decepticon, shocked. Then, Magnus rises, and leaps into the armor, and it transforms on him, and after some seconds, Ultra Magnus looks completely different. Taller, bulkier, red, white, blue and heavily armored, he looks better than ever.

"Oh my... AAARRRGH!!!" Says a Decepticon, as Magnus shoots him with his chaingun and shoulder mounted gattling guns. Then, he gets a huge object from his back, which transforms into a turret. Ultra Magnus holds the turret, and fires at the Decepticons, the blast killing them with ease.

"Wheeljack done a sweet job on this!" Says Magnus, shooting the Decepticons.

Meanwhile, Optimus fights Galvatron and Soundwave, but the two Decepticons are in advantage. Soundwave stabs Optimus, and shoots him in his wound, giving him great pains, then Galvatron shoots him three times with his fusion cannon in the chest, repeatedly. This fusion cannon is way stronger than Megatron's used to be, as seen by the damage Optimus has.

"Autobot, you're weak! Our god, the Fallen, will rule the universe! You cannot avoid it!" Says Galvatron, shooting Optimus. Optimus, damaged, rises and declares:

"Not as long as my spark burns! I'll fight you to the end of the universe!" He says, as he leaps into Galvatron with his swords, stabbing the Decepticon commander, and punching him away, as he leaps into Soundwave and stabs his chest, shooting his spark with the barrage gun, making a huge explosion that destroys Soundwave's spark, as seen by the blue shade of the explosion. Then, he leaps into Galvatron again, cuts his fusion cannon, and stabs his legs, then shoots him in the head, killing him.

"It had to be done." He says, as he leaps for the other Decepticons.

Meanwhile, Bumblebee attempts to make his way through the Decepticons, in order to free Sam. He shoots, slashes and punches Decepticons, moving slowly but surely to Sam. After a while of fighting, he finally reaches Sam, and shoots the Doctor into pieces, but the Fallen sees him. He points his staff at Bumblebee, and Bumblebee kneels, screaming in pain.

"Bow before your god!" Says the Fallen, threatening.

"Stop it, you maniac monster! You're hurting him!" Shouts Sam, angry.

"Sielence, fleshling!" He says, giving Sam the same pain.

"AAAAARRRRGHHHHH!!!!!" Shouts Sam, in pain.

"Barricade, you can now finally take the revenge you've been waiting for. Execute this Autobot." Says the Fallen, darkly.

"As you command, my lord." Replies Barricade, with his armor still shredded from his fight with Bumblebee, back in 2007. Then, Barricade transforms his hand into a blaster, and shoots Bumblebee, killing him, right in front of Sam.

"NO!!! Bee!!!" Screams Sam, overwhelmed by both physical and sentimental pain.

"And this will happen to all those who defy their god!" Says the Fallen, with hate.

"You're no god, Fallen!" Says Optimus, leaping for the Fallen. However, he is thrown back as the Fallen rises his hand, and the machine stops, while the wire grows a knife, which stabs Sam's brain, killing him.

"NO! You monster!" Says Optimus, who is given the same pain by the Fallen. However, Optimus can still stand.

"Bow before your god!" Says the Fallen, threatening.

"Never!" He says, leaping for the Fallen, stabbing him. However, the Fallen throws him back with ease, and stabs him with his staff.

"Time to die, Optimus Prime! Meet your ancestors!" He says, preparing to stab Optimus, but then the Fallen is shot from the back. Then, a sword is put through the Fallen's head, and while he struggles, he uses his powers to critically damage his attacker. A blast is shot straight through his head, and as his body falls, it is revealed that Megatron did it. Megatron, damaged, falls, but is still online.

"Megatron..." Says Optimus, shocked.

"Yes... Optimus... I have destroyed this... monster... I am a Prime now... thanks to you..." Says Megatron, hardly speaking. "Promise me... that... he will never... live... again."

"I promise you, old friend." Replies Optimus, then the glow in Megatron's eyes fades, as he goes offline. Then, Optimus leaps in and helps the other Autobots defeat the remaining Decepticons. After a huge battle, the last Decepticon, Starscream, is executed by Ironhide. However, the Autobots haven't made it without losses. Three C-17 airplanes, full of human soldiers, have been blown up, and in addition to the loss of Bumblebee and Sam, Jolt and Wheeljack have died.

With the Fallen gone, our war has ended, and his body, was destroyed, to honor the promise made to Megatron. Megatron is now known as one of Cybertron's greatest heroes. We've saved this planet, and this universe. But now, we finally enjoy peace. I am Optimus Prime, and I send this message accross the galaxy to announce that the great war is finally over. Till all are one...

10. Stiles

Stiles The Lovely Little Demon

You killed Sam and Bee!!!!!!!!! :cry  :cry 

11. Attacker_Prime

The bad guys need some wins, there and there. The ballance.

12. Shadow25

Shadow25 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I liked BB's death, but I thought Sam's felt a little forced. I don't think it really served a purpose, if he lived it would have made BB's death more weighty as he would have to live with the loss. But other han that, great work. I hope they re-review your fic as it should get a much higher score!

13. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it! Moderator TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I waited to read everything at once, good story!!:thumb 
    I really liked that you added Magnus & Wheeljack to the Autobot mix, and that you made Ratchet more of a hero, he really is.
    Wish you could have added Prowl, really would like to see Prowl in TF3!!
    Liked that Jolt and Sideswipe were working as a team:thumb 
    As for the Con side, really glad you had all the bad guys in there helping the Fallen, giving Soundwave, Shockwave and Starscream more to do. Also liked how Barricade found his way back to take revenge on Bee, although like others sad to see Bee die, Jolt and Wheeljack too.:cry 
    As for Megs taking out the Fallen in the end helping Optimus, reminds me of another series where Megs actually does a good deed at the end.

All in all, a pretty good fan fic-- liked your version better than the movie in many ways. Enjoyed this very much...Keep writing!!

14. Attacker_Prime

Thank you guys! Please, check out my new fan fic, "The Wrath of Nemesis Prime", it doesn't follow the events of this one but I'm planning on adding way more depth in that. As for the deaths, yes there'll be some in "The Wrath of Nemesis Prime" aswell, if the deaths saddened you it seems I've done a good job with them! Also, prepare to see some fan-favorite characters there aswell, and I'm planning on giving you a huge surprise... if you have much knowledge of Nemesis Prime from the TF lore, you'll understand what it is :thumb 

Anyway, thanks for your support, it really means a lot!