1. PrimusVsUnicron

PrimusVsUnicron Well-Known Member

Anyone got pics of The Fallen in TF: P

2. The F.N.G.

The F.N.G. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The sole "appearance" of The Fallen in TFP is a name-drop by Bulkhead in Partners. He has not appeared in the show himself.

3. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    I'm not sure we've actually seen him yet. He might be in one of the shots of the 13, but last I knew he hadn't been pointed out in any of those shots yet. Also, even if he was in one of those shots, it would probably have been him when he was known as Megatronus, and I imagine there's some visual difference between that and him after falling. According to shadow he's getting a toy at some point, so I imagine we'll be seeing at least some of him later on.

4. DarkRobin

DarkRobin Well-Known Member

So far, there has been no image of The Fallen in TF.

I don't know if there has always been a established connection between Megatron and The Fallen since the days of G1

But it's heavily implied that The Fallen shared a connection with TF Megatron as he named himself after The Fallen's original name, Megatronus Prime. And in the ROTF movie, Megatron is The Fallen's apprentice and his master is the original Decepticon. So my guess is The Fallen will show up at some point in TF.

5. HeroicC300

HeroicC300 Chats with Artists

News Credits:
    Well, we do see him in the finale, as he is the one with the smoky eyes.

Other than that, no clue.

Semi-related, but does anyone else think that Solus looks like a WH40k Eldar?

6. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    I wasn't sure if that was him or not, but looking back at that scene, the bucket shaped head/helmet is another sign that it's probably him. Still, not really much to go off of.

Sort of. The similar pose to some of the images Google brought up certainly helps a bit.

7. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    If the Fallen does appear in Transformers Prime They better do him justice and have him be awsome! Something which I can't say the same for the ROTF version!

8. Karhukjnsi

Karhukjnsi Universal Wrestler

News Credits:
    No guarantee who is who in that picture except for Solus Prime and likely Prima. There are only 12 shown at most in any of the three pictures, it is likely that Megatronus "the Fallen" Prime is not one of them.

9. Rodimus Primal

Rodimus Primal Well-Known Member

Facebook:
    Twitter:
    YouTube:
    Well if going by other stories, he would have become the Fallen before the Primes encountered Unicron.

10. Stepper

Stepper Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    There is enough villian ,there is Uncron,will not wish to see Fallen,hope to see more mighty Autobots warrior instead.

11. HeroicC300

HeroicC300 Chats with Artists

News Credits:
    Hey, take what you can get. I really hope that Solus can come back somehow. I want my Eldar engineer dammit!

Yeah. I think it's the hair, as without it Arcee doesn't look like an Eldar yet still has a similar style.

12. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Since they're both named Megatronus and everybody mentions him having a cannon I don't think Megatronus was in that flashback. I think he would've atleast had his fusion cannon with him and didn't see anybody with anything similar.

13. The Swordsman

The Swordsman The REAL hero of Hyrule

News Credits:
    Well, not quite since early G1, since The Fallen's first appearance was in Volume 2 of Dreamwave's War Within comics in 2002/2003. as far as I'm aware, Megatron wasn't even in the War Within Volume 2, so really the connection between Megatron and The Fallen began with the movie.

14. Karhukjnsi

News Credits:
    And even then, the whole "Megatronus" name wasn't re(vealed/tconned) until BotCon '10.

15. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

Well, there is a guy with lightning coming out of his eyes among the Thirteen.

In a interesting note, when Megatron is briefly "posessed" by Unicron in the season finale, smoke comes out of his eyes in a very similar manner the lightning was coming from the eyes of the above-mentioned individual.

16. Karhukjnsi

News Credits:
    If you're trying to make a connection between Unicron and the Fallen, the problem is that there hasn't been any distinct connection between the two in this particular continuity. IF TFP is going to follow the novels (which it seems they have been so far...ish), then there has been no direct mention of the Fallen allying with Unicron, the only relationship is that Megatronus wanted Solus to build a particular weapon (
    the Requiem Blaster
    ) to help destroy Unicron if they ever needed to again (appearing as if they already defeated Unicron once before, likely being the time that lead to him floating off and forming Earth).

17. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

But allying with Unicron was always The Fallen's bit schtick [other than the Judas thing], I doubt they'll leave that uncovered.

18. Oberoniss

Oberoniss DOESN'T-EXIST BABBU

News Credits:
    If Megatronus is the Fallen.. what's Liege Maximo doing? That's been sticking in my head for a while now.

19. The Swordsman

The Swordsman The REAL hero of Hyrule

News Credits:
    Working as manager at some fast food joint in Jasper Nevada? Damn that would be an epic twist.
    'Hey Jack? Does the boss look diferent to you?'
    'Now that you mention it.................It does look like he's grown a moustache'.
    'Dude, I'm talking about the glowing red eyes, metal skin and devil horns!'
    'He's always had those'.

20. Dinodigger97

Dinodigger97 germinates within you.

News Credits:
    being badass in an other galaxy or something....:)