The Fallen robot replicas

Discussion in 'Transformers Feedback & Reviews' started by Screamer52488, Jul 11, 2009.

1. Screamer52488

Screamer52488 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I'm looking for feedback on this one. I saw it in overstock at TRU and before I got someone to dig it off the top shelf I want to know if it's worth it. I have the voyager and don't own any RR yet but alot of the ROTF RR's are tempting. Anyone picked up a Fallen yet? Any picks, how is he?

2. arcee3

arcee3 Well-Known Member

He's a fairly nice figure. The sculpt is amazing, but the articulation is kind of sub par, especially in the arm area. However, if you're a fan of the Fallen I'd say to definately pick him up. He's not the best Robot Replicas, but he's not the worst. I got him, and don't regret it.

3. Screamer52488

Screamer52488 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Cool, thanks. I may take a run out tomorrow to check him out. I do like the Fallen and if this one is actually black I may need to pick him up.

4. arcee3

arcee3 Well-Known Member

He is black, just not jet black. I do believe he's a tad bit darker than the Voyager class, but I could be wrong, and it probably varies from figure to figure. And after I posted I went and looked at the one on my shelves, and there's just something about him I like. He's by no means a bad figure, especially if you like Fallen or RR. He has basically the articulation of the other RRs, but I don't think he can stand up straight because of his legs, but I could be wrong. He can still stand fine, his knees just bend a bit. I'd say definately to pick him up, since he's small, skinny, and movie accurate.

5. Mechafire

Mechafire Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    The figure is nice, so are the details, but the articulation just blows ass. I would expect a figure with no alt mode to have a greater amount of articulation than the transforming version, but it doesn't. And I am really sick of these stupid fucking arm pegs on The Fallen figures.

Last edited: Mar 10, 2011