The Fallen Revealed?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by knook, Dec 23, 2008.

1. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

Given the other hints we've had about The Fallen it seems to fit. Plus I sort of feel that The Fallen must be an actual character because I just don't see a hieroglyph being the main marketing tool for a kids line. Maybe you could pull that up on a line targeted just for collectors because we are a weird bunch, but I don't know if kids would really be impressed by something that was just a mark on the wall to them.

So if that is The Fallen's face on that cover we are just a wee bit closer to knowing what he's going to look like. Of course it's sort of sneaky of them since we still don't know what his colors will if the colors for the bad guys are more creative in this second round.

2. Roook

Roook Well-Known Member

Or maybe the Fallen is a pyramid. And it'll transform into a giant robot covered in stone and start stomping around Egypt. lol

3. fallen2341

fallen2341 Well-Known Member

Sounds pretty logical to me. That thing megatron was kneeling in front of. and that thing thats above primes head is probably the fallen.

Im 100% sure its not soundwave, if it was, megatron wouldnt be the one Kneeling.

Soundwave would be, infront of megatron