The Exodus

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by GogoDG, Aug 15, 2017.

1. GogoDG

GogoDG The Emperor of Destruction, with a new face

Twitter:
    My first thread and my first fan fiction ever posted. It's called (The) Exodus and follows the Autobot/Decepticon war on Cybertron and how it will then move to Earth. Optimus is the same "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" guy albeit with a little bit of more cocky attitude. More or less the characters are the same as we know them from the cartoons and comics, some with a twist other plainly the same. But without further ado, I present to you Exodus.
    P.S It's not like the book Exodus following the War For Cybertron game. But it's inspired by WFC and FOC.
    Exodus
    On a distant planet called Cybertron, a war between two factions – the Autobots and the Decepticons, a war waging for millennia. Recently their war has span out of control and the planet’s core is shutting itself down. That’s why Optimus Prime, leader of the Autobots and latest bearer of the Matrix of Leadership, is preparing a shuttle, known as the Ark, to take them to the stars. But Megatron, the maniacal leader of the Decepticons, has sent one of his most trusted warriors to spy on the Autobots.

Chapter 1: Iacon Freeway
    At the Autobots headquarters, the Decagon, Optimus Prime receives a message from Brawn, who is assigned as the commander of the Ark's guarding team. A flying beaked robotic creature lands near one of the Decagon's windows and from the top of its head pops up a camera.

“Optimus...” *kzzt* ”-cepticons are attac…” *kzzt* ”-Ark!”*kzzzzt*

“Brawn?! BRAWN!" *sigh* "Ironhide, I want you to gather a team and come with me! We have a home to protect.” Optimus said.

No sooner than that, Optimus, Ironhide, Warpath, Sideswipe, Mirage and Pipes were buzzing through the freeway. Everywhere around them were debris, ruined buildings lie where once there were beautiful parks and spanning speedways, one of Iacon’s finest landmarks. Finally the team got to the Ark which was besieged from all sides by the Decepticons.

“Glad y’all are here!” Brawn said with joy.

“How’re our positions?” Optimus asked.

“Still standing’s what I know. The good news is the Ark is still standing. She’s one tough spawn of a glitch!” replied Brawn.

“And what’re the bad news?” Ironhide asked.

“For a start we lost ¾ of our defending squad and not to mention the reinforcements.” Brawn said.

“Gather all troops near the Ark and position some on the buildings surrounding us-”

“And what ‘bout you, Prime?” Ironhide asked

“-I’ll mount one of those.” Prime said pointing at one of the Ark’s anti-aircraft guns.

Optimus made his way to the ark, mowing every Decepticon standing in his way with his energon axe. In the Ark, there were dozens of injured Autobots.

“Optimus has come to help us, we’re saved!” said one of them.

“Easy pal.” said a little yellow Autobot.

“Bumblebee, what has happened? Where’s Ratchet?” Optimus asked, feeling the guilty for the suffering of these people.

“It’s hell out there, the Decepticons’re having us cornered! And Ratchet’s at the back, patching up people.” Bumblebee said.

Optimus went to see Ratchet, who is in the Ark’s medical bay. The medic is trying to patch four cybertronians at the same time.

“Don’t die on me now Turbofire! We’re almost done.” the doctor said.

“It’s no use, doctor. I’m done for. Better keep those parts for more capable soldiers!” Turbofire said.

“Don’t be stupid now.” replied Ratchet, patching him up. “Oh! Prime, didn’t see you there. What’s bringing you in here?”

“I’m going to the anti-aircraft guns, the ones on the top of the shuttle.” Optimus said.

“And why are you telling me this?” Ratchet questioned.

“For now, until the ship has charged, we are drawing from the same source. In other words if I use the shuttle’s weapons, you won’t be able to operate.” Optimus replied.

“Then...” the doctor stopped for a moment. “...do what you have to do!”

Optimus transformed into his alternate mode, which was cybertronian truck and headed for the bridge. There Optimus activated the main plasma cannons and started taking down some of the Decepticons’s dropships. One after another they fell but nobody was retreating, something Prime didn’t expect.

“This means only one thing.” Optimus thought. “Megatron!”

With that knowledge in mind, he rushed down the Ark to tell everybody to get back. But at that moment a bunch of Decepticon dropships landed, dozens of Decepticons came out, including the Soundwave and the Combaticons and from one of them came Megatron.

“Optimus! Long time, no see. How’re you doing? Or I say, holding up? I received your message by the way!” Megatron said to Optimus laughing.

“Megatron?! I thought you were sitting your tailpipe in Kaon? You exercising or something?” Optimus said trying to shut Megatron “Wait what message?!” he replied confused.

“Better fortify your defenses!” Megatron said “It's time for an exercise.” Then he drew his energon mace and struck Optimus on the ground.

Optimus drew his energon axe and started attacking Megatron. A battle ensues. Autobots versus Decepticons. Then Optimus cuts his enemy’s wrist, disarming him.

“It’s over Megatron!” Prime said.

“No Prime, it’s just the beginning!” Megatron said maniacally laughing. “Combaticons combine!”
    Tell me what do you think. Comments and criticisms are welcomed. I'll be posting more soon (I have some ready and some are WIP).

• Like Like x 1
  2. GogoDG

Twitter:
    Hi, me again. Today I have chapter 2 of Exodus. Oh and chapter 3 and 4 are almost finished. Hope you like it!
    Chapter 2: Combaticons Combine!
    “You heard the boss!” Onslaught ordered “Merge into Bruticus!”

And so they did. Brawl, a green, a bit stupid basically like Hulk, tank and Swindle, who will sell you his own protoform if he still had it, became the brute’s legs, Onslaught, a blue and green (cybertronian) military truck, beacme its body, Vortex, a grey and winter green helicopter, and Blast Off, a black and brown jet, became its arms. They called themselves Bruticus. Powerful but also dumb, like a real brute. Why’s that? Because of Brawl, of course (like duh).

“You’ve bult him?!” Optimus said stunned with distrust.

“No Prime. I perfected him!” Megatron replied, striking the Autobot leader with his mace. “Now my creation, destroy their precious Ark!”

And so it did. Bruticus got to the Ark and started tearing it.

“Prime, you still there?” asked someone through the comm-link.

“Jet... Jetfire, is that you?” Optimus moaned.

“Prime look up, the cavalry just came!” Jetfire gladly replied.

Optimus and some others, Autobots and Decepticons alike. Jetfire, the Aerialbots and many Autobot air forces striked at the Decepticons.

“You know what Silverbolt?” Jetfire asked jokingly.

“What?” Silverbolt thought for a minute “No! It’s not ready. I’m not ready!” he replied.

“Aw. Don’t be a protoform now! You’re ready from the day you were forged. And I triple checked you and your squad for any falws. You’re good to go!” Jetfire said.

“If I die, I’m going to kill you!” Silverbolt said angrily “Aerialbots, it’s time. Form Superion!”

“Roger that chief!” they all answered at the same time.

Skydive, the Aerialbots trigger happy weapons expert and Air Raid, a reckless hot shot , formed the legs of the gestalt, Silverbolt, the team's leader and a bit of scared of new and unsafe things became the body, Slingshot, a wisecracking prankster (who is basically a jerk) and Fireflight, the calm and relaxed tactician who may be also maybe deaf, the two of them formed the arms. But unlike Bruticus, Superion is a working machine, he’s fighting, thinking and acting as one. But because of the different personalities of the Aerialbots, he is unable to communicate in full sentences (thank you Slingshot). The Autobot gestalt struck Bruticus, knocking him down on the ground. When Optimus saw that, he at once got up and punched Megatron in the face, knocking him down. Then he went to get his gun back, which he had dropped when he started fighting Megatron.

“Megatron, surrender now or be destroyed.” He said.

Megatron saw a dropped pistol in front of him.

“No more Optimus Prime, grant me mercy I beg of you.” Megatron replied.

“You who are without mercy, now plead for it? I thought you were made of sterner stuff.” said Optimus, preparing to pull the trigger.

Megatron just got the gun when he was shot by Prime, knocking him out but not killing him.

“Even if you lie Megatron, you still won’t win!” he said

“Hahaha, Optimus even if you try to kill me I promise you I won’t die!” Megatron replied maniacally laughing. “Decepticons retreat, we have other plans for tonight!”

Soundwave got the tyrant and the Decepticons retreated to their dropships to head back to Kaon.

“Prime did it, he turned the tide!” Brawn joyfully said.

“At least for now.” Optimus cautiously replied “Jetfire status report, how is the ship?”

“What energy we had left has kept the ship's shields at full. The Ark is almost untouched.” Jetfire said.

“Let me guess, we don’t have any left.” Ironhide interfered.

“No, that’s incorrect. We have roughly 12% energon left supplying the shuttle.” Jetfire responded.

“In other words, we need energon!” Optimus said, then trough the comm-link he called one of his soldiers “Jazz, I have a special mission for you...”
    ----------
    Kaon, the Decepticons’ capital city and massive prison complex where Autobot captives are held. The Decepticon dropship having Megatron on board lands on the main and central platform. The Decepticons leave the ships including Soundwave who’s holding Megatron and Rumble, a red and black small transformer who’s working with Soundwave and transforms into one of his cassetes, holding Megatron's fusion cannon.

“Megatron?” asked a deep monotone voice “What has happened Soundwave?”

“He was ferociously beaten by the one, who calls himself Prime.” Soundwave replied seriously.

“I still function Soundwave, I can hear what you are saying!” Megatron said groaning.

“I’m sorry lord Megatron.” he apologized “Shockwave let’s bring him in and put him into a Cryogenic Regeneration Chamber (often abbreviated as CR Chamber) to rest!”

Inside, on Megatron’s throne, is sitting a red and blue Decepticon.

“Is that Megatron?" he said.

Soundwave nodded.

"How it pains me to see you like this, lord Megatron.” he sarcastically replied.

“Starscream, get off his throne and prepare a CR Chamber for the mighty Megatron.” Shockwave orders.

“Will be done.” Starscream responded with a sly smurk on his face.

• Like Like x 1
  3. GogoDG

Twitter:
    Chapter 3: Sea of Rust
    The Sea of Rust, once a beautiful place consisting of old Cybertronian architecture, now it's nothing more than an area of unstable planetary matter.

"Did you know that once there were levels upon levels of towers filled with libraries containing lost, for the modern day Cybertronian, knowledge?" said the silver Autobot.

"No. What?" replied the white one.

"C'mon Jazz, don't be so serious! I'm trying to set a mood for an adventure!" enthusiastically said the silver bot.

"Blustreak cut it out! I'm trying to think here. Now, the storms are coming from the north, then we need to land-" said Jazz to himself until he was interrupted by Blustreak.

"Landing?! Who said anything about landing?" he jokingly replied as he jumped out of the Autobot dropship.

*sigh* "How's that for a start?" said Jazz to himself as he too jumped out of the dropship after Blustreak.

Both of them landed near a ruined building, maybe it was once a temple.

"Look at the size of this!" said Blustreak going inside to get a better look of the architecture.

The interior was everything but small. The walls, even with huge amounts of rust, were really detailed with some sort of gear symbols. There was a hallway leading to a door. The door was closed but the rust has made it weak and with one punch from Jazz, the door fell. The next room was almost in pristine condition albeit missing a huge chunk of the floor.

"What do you think is down there?" curiously asked Blustreak.

"I dunno, maybe more rooms. These buildings were made before the First Cybertronian war." replied Jazz "The good news is we're in the right direction."

"Can you remind me why we're here?" asked Blustreak "I know Optimus sent you and all, but what is it here?"

"Energon. One of the last energon reserves are here." replied Jazz "Well more like ancient energon reserves, because it's been down here for ages."

"We're stealing from our ancestors?" said Blustreak shocked "That's all kinds of messed up!"

"You do, what you gotta do to survive." replied Jazz "And the amount of energon stored in here will power up the Ark in no time!"

"And what were the bad news?" asked Blustreak.

"It's down there." replied Jazz, pointing at the hole.

The two Autobots jumped down the hole to see another room and then another and then another.

"Are we there yet?" asked Blustreak "We've been here for ages. What if the war had ended up there?" he pointed at the ceiling.

"I expected you to say that, y'know." replied Jazz.

"What? About the war having ended?" Blustreak asked with distrust.

Jazz looked at him but didn't say anything.

"What if Megatron found out about this before us?" Blustreak continued.

"It's impossible. He can barely walk." finally Jazz said something.

"No, I mean before Optimus beat him up, for good I mean." said Blustreak.

"Well, I don't think he'd- Aaaaaaaa..."
    The floor beneath them broke and the two bots fell down, it was a really long way down. Down there was dark and wet. Blustreak could barely make out a wall or something looking really like a wall.

"Jazz?" asked the silver Autobot awaiting for a response

"Jazz?" he asked but again with no response

"JAZZ? Where the frag are you?!" he asked this for the third, and by the looks of things, final time.

"Shhhh!" Jazz anxiously replied.

"Don't shush me!" Blustreak said angrily "Why didn't you respond to my Jazz-ing?"

"You were right!" said the white Autobot.

"'Bout what?" Blustreak confusingly replied.

"About that." Jazz said pointing to an opening between two walls revealing a Decepticon underground refinery of some sort.

"What are they doing?" asked Blustreak.

"Dunno. Maybe what we were supposed to do." replied Jazz.

"Let's pop some 'Cons!" Blustreak said.

"No! Wait..." said Jazz, trying to stop the hotheaded transformer.

But before he could finish Blustreak was already "popping some 'Cons".

"Easy. Job done. Can we go now?" Blustreak boldly said.

"What? You joking, right? More will be coming!" replied Jazz.

"Indeed." a deep scraping voice said, emerging from the other room.

Jazz's optics could not believe what they're seeing. Before him was standing a tall, bulky, black and red Decepticon known as Darkmount from Polyhex, also known as The Tormentor of sparks.

"You? How could it be? You were defeated at the battle for Nova Point! You was killed or smashed or something like that." Jazz said amusingly.

"Indeed I was. Defeated albeit still functioning. A group of loyal, to me, Decepticons saved me, rebuilt me and no soon after we ended up here. Mining for the last energon reserve. Pitiful, isn't it? We, Cybertronians, so advanced yet so primitive. Fighting for a dying planet, for fossil pathetic fuels. And I was part of all that, our destruction. But no more! Now I'm going to take this energon, fuel my ship and fly to the stars. No war, no nothing. I'll be finally at peace." Darkmount said with an inspiring tone.

"Well Darkmount, we need this energon too. We're preparing an Ark to fly away from here, the planet is shutting itself off and it'll be inhospitable for years to come until it has fully restored itself." insistently replied Jazz.

"So you will take your war to the stars? You will endanger other worlds? I thought a lot of things for that Prime, but this?! This is the lowest he could get. And I now go by the name of Straxus, Jazz." overbearingly said Straxus.

"Optimus can be a lot of things but he ain't a killer!" Jazz replied, pretty sure of his words but deep down knowing that this war changed everyone, especially Optimus since he became a Prime.

"Is that so? How many did he killed at the battle of Nova Point, eh? How many did die in the battle of the Antihex fields. And I'm not talking only about the Deception casualties, if you could call them that." replied stubbornly Straxus.

Jazz was perplexed. He couldn't say a word, neither could Blustreak.

"You see my point now, Autobots? he continued.

"NO! You're not right" Blustreak stopped him "All of them gave their lives for a better future. A future without tyranny, without injustice! We're fighting for that every single day. Megatron has lost it, that's for sure. And I bet he doesn't even know what he's fighting for by now!"

"Peace trough tyranny." proudly replied Straxus "His motto. As a poet he was good with words, he was an inspiring leader, a true mentor to some. I respected that, but now he is the complete opposite, why I don't know. That's why I left. I-" he was stopped middle way trough his sentence by Jazz who shot him right between his optics. And then said "Let's pop some 'Cons!"

"Jazz? What the frag are you doing?! I was going to talk to him, peacefully!" furiously replied Blustreak.

"Maybe, my friend, but now get to work!" Jazz said, handing him a blaster.

Both Autobots took care of the rest of Starxus' men and found where the fuel reserve was located.

"Optimus, we found it. The reserve is secured." Jazz called Prime through the comm-link.

"Good work Jazz." Optimus said.

"Sir, the credit was entirely Blustrake's." Jazz replied.

"I'll send a team and a transporter to pick you and the energon up." Prime continued.

"Understood!" Jazz responded.

Blustreak was sitting, thinking. But then he stood up and asked Jazz.

"One thing I don't understand. Why? Why did you have to kill Straxus?" Blustreak questioned.

"He was a war criminal. End of story." Jazz answered annoyingly.

• Like Like x 1
  4. GogoDG

Twitter:
    I'm baack! Sorry for the delay, I've got busy over the past week. But here it is Chapter 4 of Exodus.
    Chapter 4: Belly of the Beast

"My fellow Deceptions I, Starscream proclaim myself as the new leader of the Deceptions!" Starscream proudly said.

"And who said that?" asked one of the Decepticons, but was quickly shot down by their "new leader".

"Will anyone else attempt to fill his shoes? Starscream viciously replied "No? Then back to the plan. Our spy amongst the Autobots' ranks informed us that they have found a large, and maybe the last, energon reserve-" Starscream was interrupted.

"And you want us to rob it?" Onslaught rudely interrupted the Decepticon leader.

"Oh my dear Onslaught, no I don't want only you and your scruffy band of mercenaries. For this we will need a bigger crew. My Seekers will go by air, your Combaticons by land and the rest of my armada will be reinforcements." Starscream continued.

"Your plan sucks!" Blast Off replied.

Starscream looked at him rudely and was ready to arrest him when Onslaught interrupted.

"He's right, your plan will fail. If you want to pull this off, then we will do this my way." Onslaught declared.

"Prime, the transporter is ready and the refinery is on board!" said Jazz getting inside a huge, bulky transporter. It looked like a big rectangle. Maybe it was once yellow but time has shown its effect on it. There were some vivid spots of rust on it but the eight titanium wheels were shining like they were just taken out of the box.

"Understood. We'll be awaiting the delivery to the Iacon Spaceport." Optimus replied trough the comm-link.

Jazz and the other Autobots got in the transporter and the rolled out.

The ship's cockpit was nothing spectacular, two columns with three rows of seats for the pilots and crew. In the storage compartment there were additionally added seats for more crew capacity. The handmade refinery was being inspected by two Autobots. A red and blue one, who for sure looked like a scientist and a white one, who looked like an ordinary medic.

"Fixit-" the red one began "-could you hand me over the jagged wrench?"

"Here you go, Perceptor." the white one replied "But don't you think that the sharpened wrench is better for tinkering with the heater?"

"Hush now." Perceptor shushed his "assistant", he actually wasn't but that's how he was treated at the moment.

The refinery was nothing special just four cylinders coupled together with some metal parts and a heater to boil the energon until purification.

The transporter was approaching the Hydrax Canyons , they were located on the eastern border of the Rust Sea. Some of them even go down to the center of Cybertron.

"Well now the purificator is going to be with 20% more effective." Perceptor acknowledged, whatever that meant.

"Team 1 standing by." said a black and purple cybertronian jet.

"Understood. The ship is in position, await my signal." Onslaught ordered.

The transporter was going deeper and deeper into one of the canyons. Above it, there were tons of bridges, some ruined, some still standing, some going above the canyon, others through. The biggest of them all was the Sherma Bridge, once it was the entrance to the Sea of Rust. Huge and towering, this silver bridge had survived the whole Autobot/Deception war.

"Brawl, Quake, Blitzwing, Gutcruncher, blast the bridge's supports!" Onslaught directed, without showing any remorse for destroying ancient architecture.

The tanks fired and the bridge collapsed down to the bottom of the canyon, where the transporter was located. The bridge pressed the passage and the transporter stopped. Then the Decepticon forces attacked it.

"Decepticons!" Jazz exclaimed "Only through my dead body will they get that energon. Perceptor you take full responsibility defending the refinery. Blustreak, you and some others use the built in guns on this ship and blast those Decepticreeps."

"And what about you?" Blustreak asked.

"I'm gonna have some fun!" Jazz replied.

He and some others got on the roof and started shooting the Decepticons down.

"Blast Off, Vortex, Swindle your turn." Onslaught gave them the signal through the comm-link.

Swindle riding on Blast Off and Vortex were dropping straight down the canyon. Blast Off dropped Swindle on the roof of the transporter and he started taking down some Autobots.

"Ion Storm, you are now!" Onslaught commanded.

The second Seeker team came from behind the transport, shooting his engines, rendering him deactivated.

"Impressive." said Strascream, sounding unimpressed, through the comm-link "But how are you going to get the energon then?"

"There's a way for everything, Starscream. Combaticons merge into Bruticus!" the tactician ordered.

The five of them mereged into the big brute and they started to make their way to the cargo bay, mowing everything in their way.

"Autobots, open fire!" Perceptor commanded "Don't let it get near the-"

The brute didn't feel the bullets and grabbed Perceptor, crushing him. After they were done with killing the rest of the crew inside they split themselves apart.

"The energon is secured. Bring the troop transports!" Onslaught ordered through the comm-link.

One by one, the transports landed, loaded with as much energon as they could carry and then they took off.

"Autobots on 12 clicks west." said the purple seeker.

"Too soon. Skywarp, order the troops to retreat. The last transporter is mine." the tactician gave the order.

The Combaticons boarded the last troop transport and took off. But the Autobots were catching up...

• Like Like x 1
  5. GogoDG

Twitter:
    Chapter 5: Lethal Takedown

The Autobots were catching up with Decepticons, led by the Aerialbots, Jetfire and Optimus Prime.

"I want a squad to check on the transporter for any survivors." said Optimus when he saw the crushed transporter.

"I'm going." Jetfire stated as he dropped down with one troop transporter to see the crashed vehicle.

"Autobots, chase them down but do not destroy the ships, the energon is in them!" Optimus ordered.

"The how will we get it back?" confused asked one of the Autobots "I want to boot some Decepticon right in his turbocharger."

"Easy, Cliffjumper." Optimus tried to calm his trigger-happy soldier.

"Optimus, err... sir I have an idea. A little bit crazy but an idea nevertheless." Air Raid said.

"And what is it?" the Prime asked.

"Why don't we use all of our air soldiers, those who turn into air vehicles I mean, the will get to the transporters with ease? That way they could secure the energon by taking over each ship." he replied.

"This is suicide." said Ironhide "We are risking our own men!"

"I know, Ironhide but we need this energon badly. Desperate times call for desperate measures." Optimus said knowing that right now he's risking everything for the last known energon reserve.

Optimus gave the order and the air teams got into position. They got close to a transporter, shot the pilots and crew and took control of the said ship, then they took it back to Iacon. They continued to do this with the rest of the remaining ships.

Jetfire had just arrived at the jammed transporter. The bodies around him were countless, Autobots and Deceptons alike. Inside, Perceptor lied seriously injured and Jazz and Blustreak stood beside him, barely keeping him alive.

"Great Primus!" Jetfire was shocked by all of the death around him "I... didn't expect this."

"We're talking about Decepticons, bodies smeared on the walls is the norm for them." Blustreak replied.

"Now it's not the time, Blustreak." Jazz said.

"Yeah, you're right. I'm sorry." the silver Autobot apologized.

"I came with a team, we're going to get you out of here and we're going to fix you. Just hold on, Perceptor!" Jetfire tried to encourage his friend.

"How *cough* is he?" Perceptor asked, looking around with his optics for his friend.

"Who?" Jazz asked.

"*cough* Fixit." he replied.

They looked at each other, not knowing who he was talking about.

"He is the white, short medic *cough*, he constantly helps me." he continued explaining to them.

"Is he hallucinating?" Blustreak asked.

"I'm not CRAZY, I'm not crazy." the wounded Autobot cried.

"Since we got on the transporter you were working on the refinery by yourself." Jazz replied.

Perceptor looked at him with distrust until he fainted from energon loss.

"Get him out, quickly!" Jetfire ordered his team.

They all got on the transporter and headed for Iacon.

In the meantime Onslaught oversaw the failure of his plan.

"No, no, NO! All of my work, destroyed by the Autobots." he furiously exclaimed "Vortex, Blast Off, Seekers, return the fire!"

From the other Decepticon transporters, the rest of the aerial troops deployed. Right now they flew over the energon lakes in the Rust Sea, once one of the richest and most beautiful places on Cybertron. But down there, there was also something new, a large, black tower-like building. A thunderstorm was nearing their position. A flash of lightning struck Onslaught's ship. The transporter engines were out, it started to fall to the ground.

"Brace for impact!" Onslaught said.

"Optimus, we must withdraw, the storm is getting stronger." Silverbolt said.

"There are a few more transporters left and the refinery is not yet in our possession." Optimus replied.

"We can make a refinery and we have enough energon to power the ark." said the silver Aerialbot.

"We don't know how much energon we will need for the Ark, we need as much energy as possible!" Optimus replied.

"Prime! Now or never." Air Ride urgently called.

"Alright. Everybody get back to Iacon." Prime ordered.

The Autobots turned back around and headed for the city, and Onslaught had survived the crash, along with the other Combaticons. He's arrested by Starscream and take to Kaon for the failed mission and lost soldiers.

• Like Like x 1
  6. DeletedUser_119270

DeletedUser_119270 Guest

Wow,this story is just amazing!

7. GogoDG

Twitter:
    Thank you, expect Chapter 6 (in my opinion the best as of yet) tomorrow.

• Like Like x 1
  8. DeletedUser_119270

DeletedUser_119270 Guest

I'm hyped!

9. GogoDG

Twitter:
    Chapter 6 is ready. Waith for 7 by the end of this week or the begging of the next.
    -----------

Chapter 6: Cause and Effect

"Cybertron... once you were very beautiful, but very unfair too..."

Cybertron 23rd cycle 029, upper Polyhex. A pitch-black night, in one of the many warehouses, guarded 24 hours a day, in a room, one silver cybertronian is writing something on a datapad. One big, black robot entered the room. His wings barely got through the door.

"Hey you-" the guard looked at the new addition.

"Me?" it curiously asked.

"Yeah you. Stop skulking around and get to work!" the guard ordered him.

The silver robot switched off his datapad and put it away, then he got up. He was big, silver with black and red around the edges, young and not yet confident in himself.

"You take the 3rd corridor." the chief guard ordered him.

The warehouse was like a huge labyrinth, with many corners and corridors that could go for hours. Every row in this warehouse was filled with things. The novice walked down the corridor, illuminating the way ahead with a torch built in his hand. It was an ordinary routine checkup, nothing serious, check here, check there. But suddenly something made a sound. There was no one around him, he looked around, listened, and headed for the noise. He turned off his torch and listened. He saw something, there were two blue optics in the darkness, staring right back at him. He stiffened, he didn't know what to do. To tell him something, to run at him, to call for backup? The intruder fled, not thinking, the newcomer followed him.

"Hey you, stop!" he said, trying to reason with the intruder.

But the trespasser didn't pay much attention to him. Because of the darkness, even he couldn't orient. And the novice had forgotten at all that he had a lantern and so he trusted what his optics had perceived. At last the intruder reached one of the walls of the warehouse, looked for a window to escape but the newcomer had almost caught up with him. Finally, he saw one at the bottom of the corridor. The runaway set off, and the novice caught up to him.

"Stop in the name of the law. You know there're rules, right?" he ordered but no response was given back.

The thief climbed to the window and was about to leave when the novice shot his foot. The other guards immediately heard the shot and headed to him. The robot groaned and fell to the ground. The moonlight coming from the window illuminated the invader, he was a small, yellow robot.

"Ouch, that was my leg, psycho!" he groaned.

"You have the right to remain silent!" the silver bot replied.

"What's going on here?" asked one of the guards.

"This little one had broke in the warehouse and when he saw me, he tried to run. And when he tried to climb the window to jump, I shot him in his foot." the novice said.

"The little one has a name. Hubcap." he replied.

"What were you doing in this warehouse then, Hubcap?" asked the chief guard.

"Nothing. I was passing through." the yellow one replied.

"He was stealing." the newbie suggested "At times like this, your altmode is preventing you from many things."

"Take them away." ordered the chief.

"Yeah, take this thief away!" the silver bot added.

"Both of them!" the chief angrily replied.

"What?" the newcomer curiously asked.

"Shooting in a guarded area without permission from a higher up." The chief guard replied.

"That is wrong. Only because your altmode gives you more power doesn't mean you can abuse it. I did everything by the book!" the silver one furiously replied.

"Tell it to the Functionist Council. Take him away!" the black bot responded.

Hubcap and the silver novice were taken to the Rodion Police Station.

"Good job, hero!" Hubcap sarcastically said.

"What?" the silver bot answered "I was fulfilling the law. And what exactly were you doing there, in the warehouse?"

"Nothing... I was looking for someone, I was told he was there." Hubcap replied.

"Who?" the silver one intriguingly asked.

"Some sort of a poet, some think he can overthrow the functionists." the yellow bot said.

The transporter stopped, they got off, the sun was just over the horizon. They entered the station. Even so early in the morning, it was crammed with people. Policemen brought in criminals, some were dealing with cases, others have just came to work. One of the officers took Bumper and the silver one to their captain.

"Here they are, sir. The intruder from warehouse 113 and the guard that shot him." the policeman said.

"Bumper, 35 violations. Varying from theft to burglary." began the Chief, "And Megaton-"

"Megatron." the silver bot corrected him.

"Megatron of Tarn... Megatron of Tarn." The chief stopped for a moment and thought "You are the author of "Towards Peace"??? I can't believe that a guard from Polyhex is the author of such masterpiece and that we have arrested him. The part about the use of pacifist rhetoric to facilitate political reform, I liked very much." the astonished chief continued "I can not agree with everything you have said, but at least you are doing something about it. Keep up the good work! I'm Orion, Orion Pax by the way."

Orion handed him his only personal item, his datapad. Megatron took it and went out. He looked at his datapad and saw his reflection, he didn't say anything. Then he threw it and hit a billboard. He looked at it and smiled, then he went on his way.

"...I still remember that day." Megatron said to himself.

His optics activated and the CR chamber opened.

"Lord Megatron, are you alright?" Soundwave asked his master as he was pulling him out of the CR chamber.

"I'm fine." he responded "Where is Starscream?"

"He told everybody that you're dead. And now he has his coronation as the new leader of the Decepticons." Soundwave replied.

"Arrgh. Starscream will pay for what he had done!" infuriated Megatron replied.

He made his way to the Hall of Heroes to confront his former lieutenant.

"Who interrupts my coronation?" Starscream asked rudely.

"Coronation, Starscream? That's bad comedy!" Megatron replied, transforming himself into a tank and shooting him in the chest.

Starscream was pushed back from his former master's shot.

"This isn't over, Megatron." Starscream replied as he transformed into a jet and flew away.

"Do we pursue him?" asked Onslaught.

"No, we have more important things to attend to." Megatron answered.

Megatron went to one of the troop transports where Shokwave was waiting for him.

"Lord Megatron, I've finally found a way to open wormholes and the coordinates you wanted are set." Shockwave said with his monotone voice.

"Excellent Shockwave, then let's get to work. Soundwave set a course for Iacon, let's take what we're entitled to." Megatron ordered as he was getting on the transporter, heading for the Autobot capital.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  10. GogoDG

Twitter:
    The next chapter is done (sooner than expected actually). And the story will conclude in Chapter 10. After that we will see what the future hides.

Chapter 7: Siege

The Decepticons are making their way to Iacon, there Megatron expects to find Cybertron's last guardian.

"Decepticons, it's near I can sense it!" Megatron enthusiastically said.

"And what are we looking for exactly?" one of the Decepticons asked.

"Once Cybertron had guardians, they were called the Omega Guardians, and as far as I know one of them is still working." Megatron replied.

"And what purpose does this guardian has for the "Decepticon cause"." the Devastation asked again.

"Because, my dear Barricade, it will be the last part to complete Project: Nemesis, as Soundwave called it." Megatron replied.

"My liege, Autobot reinforcements on 3 o'clock." Soundwave informed his master.

The incoming Autobots fired at the Decepticon ships, taking them down. Megatron's ship was taken down and crashed right in front of the Vaults's door.

"I still function if someone is interested." said Barricade.

"Stop whining and call the Combaticons, I want this door open!" Megatron ordered.

No long after the Combaticons arrived, merging into Bruticus. They opened the door for their master to enter.

The Vaults are Iacon's archives, located in the so-called High Pavilions. Data from all over Cybertron is contained there. It was once guarded by the Omega Sentinels. The Pavilions themselves were the center of Cybertron's government dating back to Nova Prime's time after the first Civil War. By the time of the Functionist Council they were reformatted to suit each of the Council's 12 members's needs. When Nominus Major, later Nominus Prime, came they were changed back to their pre-functionist form. With the coming of Guardio Prime they were reconstructed and modernized. After his assassination, later found out that it was done by none other than the next in the lineage of Primes, Sentinel Prime, they were weaponized and used as a line of defense. Zeta Prime, Sentinel's successor made no changes whatsoever to those, now highly dangerous weaponized buildings. As one can conclude these buildings have changed along with Cybertron and its people and they were one of the first things destroyed by Megatron when he invaded Iacon for the first time. "The day the Great Dome fell" as people called it. Now the Decepticons were making their way into the Vaults.

"Soundwave, how much deeper do we need to go?" Megatron asked.

"Not much, my liege." Soundwave reassured.

"How will we know where it is when we get there?" Barricade asked.

"As guardians, if they are still alive, they will activate and defend the vaults." Megatron replied, starting to get a bit infuriated by all of Barricade's questions.

"I detect an Autobot signature. A large object is approaching." Soundwave informed.

"He is coming, Decepticons bring him down, but do not kill him!" Megatron ordered.

"This is ... Genesis from the gends." Barricade said, not believing his optics.

"No you fool, that's Omega Supreme!" Megatron corrected his terrified soldier.

"Omega: Activated. Power: Optimal. Mission: Destroy Megatron." the giant robot said.

He was big, very big. Red, with yellow and black. The last of the guardians. And Alpha Trion's favorite. Always dedicated to the Autobot Cause. The failure of any of his missions was almost negligible.

"Get him out in the open!" Soundwave, prepare the satellite weapons, I want him crippled but not dead." Megatron ordered.

"Understood." the communicator replied.

Leaving the Vaults with the Omega guardian after them the Decepticons got on what's left of the troop transports and headed to an open area where Soundwave, using the satellite mounted lasers will cripple the giant and then they'll safely take him back to Kaon to be taken apart and used for the aforementioned Project: Nemesis. Outside the giant transformed into a huge cybertronian ship and chased after the remaining transports.

"Megatron, what are we going to do now?" asked Barricade unassured.

"Silence fool! We are waiting Soundwave to shoot down this giant." Megatron angrily said.

Suddenly a huge purple beam blasted the guardian, who fell to the ground. The Decepticons followed him to see if he was still alive.

"Get us a larger transport, I want him in Kaon till dawn!" Megatron ordered as he got into one of the transports.

On the way to Kaon Sounwave informs his master that someone wants to talk to him.

"Megatron, what you did back in Iacon was unacceptable, to destroy the Vaults and take the Omega Sentinel-" Optimus was cut out.

"You say that as if it was a bad thing, Prime." Megatron said as he switched the transmission off.

Hours later Omega Supreme was brought to Kaon, where Shockwave was going to rip him open and take his spark. His spark on the other hand was made of the most precious and toughest metal, the sentio metallico - the metal from which a protoform was made. It was going to be used to power Megatron's flagship, the Nemesis. After some time Shockwave was done, the final part was in place and it was time Megatron gave the order.

"Soundwave transform Kaon into our new home!" Megatron ordered.

"As you wish, lord Megatron." Soundwave replied.

The Decepticon capital split, large buildings connected, the arenas opened and formed the ship's thrusters, the transformation was complete. Megatron laughed maniacally as his new flagship emerged.

"Shockwave go to your tower and widen the wormhole, we will need more space." Megatron commanded.

"It will be done." the purple cyclops replied in his monotone voice.

Shockwave headed out for his tower in the Sea of Rust.

• Like Like x 1
  11. GogoDG

Twitter:
    Chapter 8: Dismantled

Shockwave got to the tower. It was taller than everything else in the Sea of Rust, you could even see its borders from the top. The tower was really old but Shokwave had modified it to meet his needs. At the entrance, he had dozens of corpses hanging from the ceiling. There was also a room filled with CR chambers in which his experiments were placed. Shockwave made his way to the center of the tower where an elevator was waiting for him. It brought him to a room filled with machinery. This was Shockwave's favorite place to be. Monitors overlooking all around the station and audio and data logs to keep what he has done and what needs to be done.

"Experiment SC14601, code named Sunstorm. This individual has tremendous strength, intelligence and agility. But lacks obedience. If I want to succeed with Megatron's army project I have to strengthen their circuits." Shockwave listened to one of his logs.

"Experiment AC11028, code named Magnificus. A perfect copy of the Autobot scientist Perceptor, alas only by looks. This individual, if you want to call him that, lacks any kind of emotion or anything at all. The only thing it can do is obeying simple orders."

"Experiment AC13013, code named Roulette. A perfect clone of the Autobot scout Bumblebee. The only difference apart from paint applications is her voice. It even identifies as female. Fascinating for a man made cybertronian to act like this and express emotions and thoughts.

'You'll pay for this Shockwave! Aaaargh...'

I deactivated and locked her down in my CR chamber room along with the rest."

"Experiment SC35078, code named Red Wing. The first successful subject. Using Starscream's body as a base and combining brain patterns from some of my captives, I finally made a fully working cybertronian. Maybe because of the test subjects I used or maybe something happened while I was merging the patterns but this subject is filled with rage and doesn't understand the concept of death. He leaps into battle with little to no thought. A perfect soldier, I might add."

Shockwave listend to his most recent logs and then headed for the tower's roof where the concentrated anti-matter was transformed into energy which was sustaining the portal open. Beneath his tower Shockwave stashed huge amounts of energon to power his machine. He got there and started widening the portal as Megatron ordered but his sensors inside the tower have detected something. After he finished with widening the wormhole he headed back down to investigate.

A shot was fired directly at Shockwave's head but he dodged it, the shooter flew. He was prepared for situations like this and gave the order.

"Voice recognition, code 6163. Operator name: Shockwave. Order: Find the shooter." Shockwaved said in his distinguished monotone voice.

"Voice recognition: Accepted. Order completion: In progress" the computer replied.

It searched all the corridors and floors.

"Detecting a sigiture on level 2, CR chamber room." the computer informed Shockwave who was already rushing to get there.

There were dozens of chambers all with Shockwave's failed experiments. Someone was trying to open one of the chambers. It was all red with some black here and there. But the most shocking was it looked like Starscream.

"I order you to stop!" Shockwave said.

"Order? We are living things!" It replied and started shooting Shockwave.

Shockwave prepared for this, activated the room's sentry guns which started shooting at the intruder. It responded with firing at them, destroying them. But this gave enough time for Shockwave to charge at the intruder, knocking him on the floor.

"SC35078, I order you to stand down!" Shockwave said.

"You can't order me and to be fair you're already late." It replied.

"What?" Shockwave asked. Looking at the CR chamber which Red Wing was trying to open was empty. Opened long before Shockwave even entered the room. It belong to experiment AC13013. It have escaped and it was heading for the roof. Shockwave looked at Red Wing, who was lying on the floor, he penetrated Red Wing's chest and blasted his spark, killing him. On one of the monitors, Roulette oversaw what her creator have just mercilessly done...

• Like Like x 1
  12. GogoDG

Twitter:
    I know I haven't been active here but writing takes a lot of time, more than drawing. And for now the fanfic is put on hold but do not fear it will be finished, I promise.

• Like Like x 1
  13. DeletedUser_119270

DeletedUser_119270 Guest

:)