The Elite Team

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Sharktibolt, Apr 17, 2011.

1. Sharktibolt

Sharktibolt Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    CHAPTER 1.1

Have you ever wondered, what it would be like if Transformers, from the various continuities, were brought together by some unknown mythical force? What if those very Transformers were brought together in the universe of the Bionicle? What if…..their worlds are somehow connected? Is this all nothing more than the child-like fantasy of a fan that has collected figures from both series? Or could this, in fact, be something real?

In the following story, I shall attempt to reveal what happened when such a thing DID happen, because of me and what I did, and how this universe nearly ended because of what I had done.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    *ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ*

The story begins in the universe of Armada. The Decepticon Cyclonus was napping loudly, but peacefully, on a machine no one was using.

Demolisher walked into the room and, after taking one look at Cyclonus, mumbled to himself and walked on over to him.

“Cyclonus, wake UP!”

Demolisher gave Cyclonus a push, which didn’t knock him off the machine, but being suddenly awakened Cyclonus made himself roll off onto his face.

“OWWWW! Darn it, Demolisher, I was just resting my eyes!”

“Yeah, right. Another Mini-Con has been detected, Megatron wants us at the teleportation bridge now!”

“Alright, alright, I’m coming. Let me just stretch a little, I’m still a little exhausted.”

Demolisher left, leaving Cyclonus alone to do some stretching.

“AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!”

Having stretched, he went to follow Demolisher to the teleportation bridge. But he didn’t get to take five steps before he noticed a light coming from behind him. As he turned to look at what it was, the light got bigger and brighter, blinding Cyclonus to the point where he had to cover his eyes in an attempt to shield his eyes.

The light was suddenly gone as quickly as it had come. Cyclonus opened his eyes again.

“What in Cybertron was-”

He found himself staring into a tree trunk.

“WA-HAH!”

Cyclonus was surprised at the sudden appearance of a tree inside the Decepticon base, and he fell back in his surprise, right into another tree.

“WAAAAAH! Megatron, help, I’m being attacked by trees-”

Cyclonus finally noticed his surroundings. He noticed that he was lying on a dirt ground, not the metal of the Decepticon spaceship. There were trees everywhere, and the sun was up as high as it would go.

“Ohhhhh……I’m definitely not at the base anymore……”

EDIT: Author Note- This story was originally going to be a comic that I'd do after Sharkticomics. But I felt the story would be better if the reader knew it took place in a world different from my living room :lol 

Also, the Sharkticomics story where The Fallen and Sharkticon travelled to other universes will not be continued, as I just never ended up going anywhere with it. I plan to update this as often as I can, so this will definitely see continuation.

2. Sharktibolt

News Credits:
    CHAPTER 1.2

“MEGATROOOOOOOOON! STAAAAAAAARSCREEEEEEEEEAM! DEMOLISHERRRRRRRRRRRR!”

Cyclonus, having no idea where he was, tried calling out the names of his leader and associates. But he had no luck in getting a response.

“Ohhhhhhhh, this BITES! Where the heck am I? How’d I get here? I don’t even know where I am! Well, I’m clearly in a forest, but is this somewhere on Earth? Did the transportation bridge malfunction and teleport me? I wasn’t anywhere NEAR the thing!”

Cyclonus looked around. There seemed to be nothing but trees and dirt in whatever direction he looked. Cyclonus sighed.

“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh…………..I better take to the sky and have a look around.”

Cyclonus transformed and flew up above the trees. He circled around, looking in every direction for signs of something other than trees.

“YODELODELODELOOO! Anybody out there?!”

Cyclonus waited for a response. He didn’t get one.

“Well, note to self, never yodel to yourself again-”

Just then, from somewhere in the trees, someone fired a shot at Cyclonus, which missed him by at least a few feet.

“WAAAAAAAAAH! Who the heck-?”

“DOWN HERE!”

Cyclonus looked down to where the shot had come from. Standing there amongst the trees was Armada Blurr.

“WA-HAHAHAHAHA! Hey there, Autobot, you MISSED!”

“I wasn’t aiming to hit you, Cyclonus, I just wanted to get your attention!”

“Well you have it now, Autobot!”

Cyclonus fired at Blurr, who dived under the cover of the trees.

“You idiot, I just want to talk!”

“Too bad, I don’t! I’ll send you to the scrapheap so when Megatron comes to get me I’ll have some good news to give him!”

Cyclonus continued firing at Blurr, who continued ducking for cover under the trees.

“WA-HAHAHAHAHA! You can hide, but you can’t run from me! Up here, I can watch your every move!”

Cyclonus took another shot at the tree Blurr was hiding behind.

“Well Cyclonus, I may not be able to run…..”

Blurr swirled out from behind the tree and fired one shot at him.

“But YOU can’t hide!”

Blurr’s shot hit Cyclonus’s rotors, causing him to go crashing down into the trees screaming.

Between getting shot, crashing through the trees, and hitting the ground face first, Cyclonus wasn’t going anywhere soon, which gave Blurr plenty of time to get over to him and point his gun right in his face.

“Alright, ‘Con, you and me are going to TALK, understand?”

“Y…..Yeah…….sure thing, buddy………”

“We’re not buddies. Now tell me where we are.”

“Like I know! I was walking towards our teleportation bridge when this bright light appeared behind me and blinded me. Next thing I knew I was surrounded by stupid trees and dirt!”

Blurr stared at Cyclonus for a moment before lowering his gun and taking a seat against a tree.

“Yeah, same thing happened to me. The light part anyway. It seems somehow you and I have been brought here to this place………which may or may not be Earth. I don’t know, the planet’s covered with these forests. But until we figure out what happened to us, where we are, or our teammates come looking for us, I say we call a truce and work together. Sound good with you?”

Cyclonus thought about it for a few moments.

“Yeah, fine, alright. Just know I don’t like your guts, and if Megatron or the other Decepticons show up I might just try to blast them out of ya.

“And just know I might try to do the same if you try that.”

3. Sharktibolt

News Credits:
    CHAPTER 1.3

Cyclonus and Blurr were walking together through the forest. Both of them would continually give the other a look, as if to say ‘I hope you try something’.

“So……..how’s Megatron these days, Cyclonus?”

“He’s well, as always. How’s Optimus?”

“He’s fine.”

They continued walking in silence. Neither of them knew what to say to the other. And neither of them WANTED to say anything to the other.

“I hate this.”

“You said it.”

“Oh, I don’t think it’s all that bad, myself…..”

Cyclonus and Blurr froze in their places at the sound of a third voice, but then they spun around, weapons ready for whoever or whatever might be there. But, all they found was Armada Sideways, leaning against a tree.

“Hey, if it isn’t two of my favorite bots. How’s it going?”

Blurr narrowed his eyes at Sideways, while Cyclonus let out a laugh.

“SIDEWAYS!” shouted Cyclonus, “Boy am I glad to see YOU! This whole truce thing with an Autobot just isn’t working for me!”

Blurr was busy eyeing a way to escape if it came to it.

“Heh heh” Sideways got off the tree and stood straight with his arms crossed, “Well I saw you walking with this Autobot and I thought you had been captured. Your rotor blades are a wreck.”

“YEAH, this stupid Autobot blasted them! Now I can’t fly out of here!”

At that, Sideways’ eyes narrowed. And he let out a low chuckle. And pointed his arms at Blurr.

“Tell you what, Cyclonus. Maybe I’ll help you get revenge on Blurr here. It’ll be fun.”

“WA-HAHAHAHA! That sounds peachy to me!”

Blurr was getting ready to book it out of there. He had his path all set. But what Sideways did next shocked him and Cyclonus both.

He pointed one of his arms at Cyclonus.

Cyclonus’s mouth just dropped as he stared at Sideways.

Blurr managed to tackle Cyclonus to the ground just as Sideways fired.

They both hit the ground hard, “RUN, YOU IDIOT!” Blurr got up and took off in one direction, while Cyclonus lumbered off in another.

Sideways let out a laugh, “Oh no, you’ve split up, whatever shall I do?”

“I know. I’ll go after Blurr, since Cyclonus is a forest is about as easy to find as a traitor in the Decepticons.”

Blurr had taken cover behind a tree, while Cyclonus was still trying to figure out what to do.

“Sideways, you forget what side you’re working for? Pretty sure Cyclonus is a ‘Con like you!”

Sideways began walking slowly, pretending to scan the trees for where Blurr might be, “Oh gee, did I really shoot at a fellow Decepticon? I got a news flash for you, Blurr. I’m not an Autobot OR a Decepticon. I’m on a whole other side!”

“So what is it that you’re after exactly?”

“Well I plan to kill the both of you here, and presumably when Megatron comes looking for us, I’ll inform him that you killed Cyclonus over there, while I had the pleasure of extinguishing your spark myself.”

“…………….you said you’re on a whole other side. Is it just you on this third side?”

“That’s for me to know……..”

Sideways swirled around the tree, with his arm now pointing at Blurr, “And for you to die wondering about.”

Blurr just stared at the gun pointed in his face, “Frag.”

Then suddenly, Sideways’ head exploded, having been shot by Cyclonus.

As Sideways’s body fell to the ground, Blurr shouted at Cyclonus, “YOU BLEW HIS HEAD OFF!”

“WHAAAAAAAT?! I just meant to knock him out, give him a concussion or something! You’re saying his HEAD is gone?!?”

“Yes, genius, that’s what I mean by ‘you blew his head off’.”

“Yeeeeeesh, no need to get snippy, Mr.-”

Just then, Sideways laughed.

Blurr and Cyclonus had a moment of silence as the realization of a headless Sideways laughing sank in. Then, all at once, Cyclonus gave out yell as Blurr scrambled to his feet and got as far away from Sideways as possible.

To their amazement, Sideways got up, and turned towards them.

“Gotta give you credit, Cyclonus. I didn’t think you had it in you to do that.”

Blurr and Cyclonus couldn’t believe what they were seeing, as Sideways regenerated his head.

“But now I’m just going to slag the both of you.”

Blurr could merely ask, “What………..what ARE you……..?”

Sideways laughed, “Again, that’s for me to know…….”

Sideways pointed his guns at both of them, “AND FOR YOU TO DIE WONDERING ABOUT!”

But before he could fire, something rustled in the trees above. Sideways looked up just as a foot slammed into his face.

Down he went, head hitting the ground hard and then doing a bounce roll onto his back.

“Uhhhhhh……you’re going to regret that, you………”

It was now Sideways’ turn to be shocked at the creature standing before him.

Toa Onua had arrived.

4. ARCTrooperAlpha

ARCTrooperAlpha Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Onua? What angle are you getting at with Bionicle?

5. Sharktibolt

News Credits:
    It'll be revealed in upcoming chapters what the Bionicle are about. :) 

6. Sharktibolt

News Credits:
    CHAPTER 1.4

“So......you are?”

Sideways, Cyclonus, and Blurr were all staring at the newcomer, who was unlike anything they had ever seen before. But only Sideways was feeling any sort of uneasiness. Blurr and Cyclonus were more dumbstruck at their new ally.

“The name’s Toa Onua.”

“Well that’s good to know. But I was think more along the line of you are WHAT, not who.”

“Oh, well I’m a Bionicle. Now care to share what in the world you all are? I’ve never seen things like you before in all my life here.”

Cyclonus found his voice at being called a thing, “HEY, we are not things! We are Transformers, and I am Cyclonus of the mighty Decepticons! You shall bow down before-”

Blurr whacked Cyclonus in the face.

“OWWWWWW!”

“I’m Blurr, this idiot is Cyclonus, and that guy is Sideways.”

“Huh,” Onua looked back and forth between the three Transformers, “Are any of you guys friends in the slightest?”

They all answered, “NO.”

Sideways was thinking what to do about the Toa. He wasn’t sure what power he possessed, and he certainly didn’t want to do anything rash. He decided it was best to play it safe for the time being and split.

Sideways transformed and sped off into the forest.

“Wha-HEY!” Cyclonus yelled after him.

“Humph. The guy is almost a big a coward as you, Cyclonus.”

“OH YOU ARE JUST ASKING FOR IT AUTOBOT!”

“Um……so,” Toa Onua walked over and looked over Blurr and Cyclonus, “What are you guys?”

“Well,” Blurr decided to answer, “Like Cyclonus said earlier, we are Transformers. We can change form into whatever we choose, really. I’m Blurr, an Autobot, the ones who fight to protect worlds like the Earth and creatures like the humans from Decepticons like this guy.”

“Hmmmm,” Toa Onua thought about something for a moment, “I don’t know what this ‘Earth’ is, nor do I know what a human is, but I know you’ll find neither of those things on this planet.”

Blurr let out a grunt, “So then this isn’t Earth. What planet is this?”

“We call it the Bionicle planet.”

“Never heard of it!” Cyclonus cried, “How in the world did we end up on some empty planet we’ve never even heard of?”

“Hey, this planet is chock full of creatures and living things! You're standing amongst all these trees right now for crying out loud!” Toa Onua seemed to come to a conclusion about something, “Tell you what, come with me to where I’m staying. We can talk some more about whatever you or I might want to know about each other, and maybe you’ll see some of the animals that inhabit this place.”

Blurr looked at Cyclonus, “I’m good with doing that.”

“Ohhhhh, do I even have a choice? Let’s just go.”

As Blurr and Cyclonus began following Onua to his place, they looked up just in time to see some Nui-Rama fly overhead.

“WA-HAHAHA! What the heck are those things?!?”

“Relax, those are just Nui-Rama. One of many creatures on this planet.”

7. Sharktibolt

News Credits:
    CHAPTER 1.5

Blurr and Cyclonus followed Toa Onua all the way to the edge of the forest, where they found a small clearing, in the middle of which was a giant hole in the ground.

“Well, here we are. Just follow me,” Onua jumped down into the hole.

Blurr and Cyclonus looked at each other. Blurr just shrugged and went down the hole after Onua.

Cyclonus grumbled and followed them down, and almost immediately hit ground. To his left was a pathway that led further down into the ground in a spiral motion. He walked down and down into the ground, speeding up as he went from impatience, and promptly walked right into Blurr’s back.

“AGH! Watch where you’re stopping, Auto…..”

Cyclonus looked up at Blurr, who was staring into what appeared to be a giant room that had been dug out of the dirt.

“Well come on in,” Onua motioned to them to enter, “It’s nice isn’t it? I dug it myself.”

Cyclonus’ mouth just dropped, “You DUG this place?!”

Blurr took a few steps in as his head spanned to look at all four corners, “It’s huge. How long did this take you?”

“Oh, not too long. Would’ve made it bigger, but Pohatu complained I was throwing too much dirt at him.”

“Pohatu?”

They all took seats, “Oh yeah, Pohatu’s another Toa. He’ll probably be back sometime soon. We both split up to find you guys.”

“Wait, you both went looking for US?” Blurr tensed up a little, “How did you know to look for us?”

“Well we DIDN’T, really,” Onua waved his arms around in confusion, “We were both training here when we sensed something outside. In fact, it was more like three somethings, which I guess were you two and that Sideways guy. Anyways, we weren’t sure what was up, but we agreed to go out and search around. Seeing as I had all the luck in finding the three of you, I’m willing to bet Pohatu will come back with nothing.”

As if on cue, a voice shouted from the spiral path into the room, “Hey, Onua! You back yet?”

As they all turned towards the entrance, Toa Pohatu entered the room, “Oh hey, you are back. I found squat out there, how about……..”

Pohatu noticed Blurr and Cyclonus, “Oh………..whoa.”

Onua stood up, “Pohatu, this is Blurr and Cyclonus. Two of the…..things we sensed. They’re aliens to the planet.”

“Hey!” Cyclonus leapt up and shouted at Onua, “YOU guys are the aliens!”

“Wow, you’re stupid.” Blurr stood up and walked over to Pohatu while yelling at Cyclonus, “WE’RE the ones who are on a planet that’s not ours, so WE’RE the aliens. Just like we’re the aliens on Earth,” he shook Pohatu’s hand, “Nice to meet you.”

“Uhhh……yeah,” Pohatu looked over at Onua, “You seem to have had luck in finding something. But I thought there were three things?”

“There was a third one, called Sideways, but he’s not a friend of either of these two. And then these two are not really friends with each other.”

“We have a temporary truce, which although a good idea until our teams come to get us, is annoying,” Blurr gave Cyclonus a look.

“I’ll never hear the end of it from Demolisher…”

Pohatu went to take a seat next to Onua, “Well I definitely want to hear more about this. How’d you guys get here-”

Pohatu and Onua both suddenly looked up at the ceiling. Blurr and Cyclonus looked up, saw nothing, and looked back at their hosts.

“Hey, you two okay?”

“I’m sensing something again,” Pohatu said.

“No……..it’s more like two somethings,” Onua looked at the Transformers, “I think two more of your kind just dropped onto our planet.”

8. Sharktibolt

News Credits:
    CHAPTER 1.6

Blurr stood up, “More Transformers?”

Cyclonus leapt out of his seat in excitement, “WHA-HOO! Hopefully it’s the Decepticons coming to rescue me!”

“Simmer down, Cyclonus. Maybe it’s the Autobots, coming to get me.”

“Whatever it is,” Onua got up, “We need to check it out. We’ll split into two groups, I’ll go with Blurr, Pohatu can go with Cyclonus. Is that good with everyone?”

“Sure.”

“That’s alright with me.”

“If it gets me away from the Autobot, let’s do it!”

“Hang on Cyclonus.”

Blurr walked over to Cyclonus and grabbed his arm, at which Cyclonus shook him loose.

“HEY, what gives?”

“Hold still, I’m trying to give you a frequency with which you can contact me should you run into trouble.”

“HA! What kind of trouble would require me to call an Autobot?”

“One where maybe an Autobot is trying to kill you and you might need another Autobot to save your sorry excuse for a processor.”

“………….grrrrrrr.”
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Pohatu and Cyclonus were walking through the woods in search of the new Transformers.

“So, Cyclonus was it? What exactly are you guys?”

“We are Transformers, from the planet Cybertron. I’m a Decepticon, led by the great Megatron. Blurr’s an Autobot, led by a jerk named Optimus Prime.”

“Uh-huh. So what makes the difference between an Autobot and Decepticon? I mean, I noticed you both have different symbols on your bodies, but I doubt that’s it.”

“WA-HAHAHAHA! Of course that’s not the only thing that separates us! The Decepticons and Megatron will conquer the universe, every living thing shall either answer to Megatron or be destroyed! The Autobots are pests that keep getting in our way, saying ‘freedom is the right of all sentient beings’ or some crap like that.”

“……………………………so you guys fight a lot, I guess.”

“Oh yeah, the war between us has been going for millions and millions of years. I’ve been fighting ever since I came online.”

“Really? You’ve never known peace?”

“Well I know when we’re not fighting, then I’m bored as heck. All I do is catch up on my sleep.”

“I guess you don’t sleep often when you’re at war, huh?”

“You kidding? Of COURSE not! Whenever I try to catch some sleep, I’m always woken up to go out into the next battle! I mean just before coming here, I was woken up by Demolisher because a new Mini-Con was detected and we had to go beat the Autobots to it. The idiot woke me up so suddenly I fell off the thing I was sleeping on right onto my face!”

“………you know, Cyclonus,” Pohatu turned to look at him, “If there was peace, you’d probably be able to sleep whenever you wanted. It’s what I get to do, since we live on a peaceful planet.”

Cyclonus was silent. They continued to walk, but Cyclonus was clearly somewhere else, lost in thought. Not wanting to bother him, Pohatu looked at their surroundings.

“BY THE MAKUTA!”

Before Cyclonus could respond, a laser shot right past the two of them, narrowly avoiding Cyclonus.

“WAAAAAH! What the heck?!?”

“Dang, I missed!”

Cyclonus and Pohatu looked over to where the shot had come from. Standing in the trees was Armada Smokescreen, his weapons pointed square at Cyclonus.

“I won’t miss this next one.”

9. Sharktibolt

News Credits:
    CHAPTER 1.7

“WA-HAHAHAHAHAHA! You’re gonna pay for that, Autobo-”

Smokescreen took another shot, which Cyclonus barely managed to avoid making contact with.

“YOU IDIOT!” Pohatu was ducking for cover, “CALL BLURR!”

“I am NOT calling an Autobot for backup!”

“Then I will!”

Pohatu leapt at Cyclonus’ arm and tried to figure out how to get his com link to work. Cyclonus, in his annoyance, attempted to shake him loose. The result was Pohatu accidently making Cyclonus fire, and the shot skimmed Smokescreen’s head.

“WHOA!” Smokescreen shouted in surprise as he stumbled backwards.

Pohatu yelled at Cyclonus, “LOOK WHAT YOU DID!”

“ME?! YOU’RE the one who started messing with my arm! It’s YOUR fault!”

“Let’s argue later, right now just call Blurr!”

“GAH! Fine!” Cyclonus lifted the arm that Pohatu wasn’t clinging to, “Cyclonus to Blurr! I’ve encountered an Autobot and require your………assistance.”

“Alright, Onua and I will be right there. We’re not too far from your coordinates.”

Cyclonus hangs up and stands there a moment before looking over at Pohatu, “You gonna let go?”

“Um………yeah. Wrong arm I guess, huh?”

“Well DUH!”

“AAAAARGH!”

Cyclonus and Pohatu looked over to Smokescreen, who was flopping about in an attempt to get up.

“Just wait until I get up, Cyclonus! I’ll make you pay for that!”

Pohatu just stared at Smokescreen, “Can he……..not get up?”

Cyclonus was laughing hysterically, “WA-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! This is priceless! This is one of the funniest things I’ve ever seen! WA-HAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“Come on, Cyclonus, let’s help him up,” Pohatu went over to Smokescreen and tried to help him up.

“Uhhhhh…….” Smokescreen, while appreciative, was a little unnerved by some random creature the likes of which he’d never seen before trying to be nice and help him up.

It didn’t help matters when, still laughing, Cyclonus came over and pulled him up onto his feet.

Smokescreen just stood there in a state of pure disbelief, “Did I get my head blown off a second ago, because this REALLY doesn’t seem real.”

“Yeah, I didn’t think Cyclonus would ACTUALLY help you up.”

They all turned to see Blurr and Onua walking towards them.

10. Sharktibolt

News Credits:
    CHAPTER 1.8

“Oh snap! Blurr!” Smokescreen grasped Blurr’s hand, “It’s great to see a familiar face! Well,” he took a look at Cyclonus, “A familiar, FRIENDLY face.”

“So, Blurr, I take it you know this guy?” Onua asked.

“Yep, sure do.” Blurr motioned to Onua, “Smokescreen, this is Toa Onua, one of the inhabitants of this planet. The one over there is Toa Pohatu.”

Pohatu waved an arm, “Hey.”

Smokescreen stared at the two Bionicle for a moment, “So I take it we’re not on Earth anymore.”

“Afraid not. This planet is called the Bionicle planet, named after their species.”

“Huh,” Smokescreen looked over Toa Onua, “Really interesting. But how’d I get here? How did YOU end up here? With Cyclonus of all Transformers.”

“Hang on, Smokescreen. Toa Onua, you said you sensed two Transformers, right?”

“Yep. Definitely two of them.”

“Alright, let’s all keep looking for the other one then,” Blurr put an arm around Smokescreen and motioned for him to start walking with him, “I’ll explain what we’ve figured out as we look.”
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Onua and Pohatu led the way, with Smokescreen and Blurr walking side-by-side behind them, and Cyclonus taking up the back.

“Wow, so you got brought here by some random white light too then. What was that, anyways?”

“We don’t have any ideas. It’s just one of the things that still remains a mystery.”

“And you say Cyclonus shot off Sideways’ head and it grew BACK? What’s THAT about?”

“There was nothing LEFT of his head, but the freak got up as if I had just pushed him down!”

Smokescreen and Blurr looked back at Cyclonus, who had just interjected his own comment into the conversation. Realizing what he had done, Cyclonus turned his head and began whistling, trying to pretend he hadn’t said anything.

Smokescreen turned back around, “So anyways, who are we looking for again?”

“We don’t know,” Blurr pointed at the Toa, “Those two apparently have the ability to sense when we enter their atmosphere, but all they can tell is how many there are. There’s one more Transformer out here according to them, but that’s about all they can tell us.”

“We don’t even know where he might be,” Onua waves his hands in the air in exasperation, “For all we know, he’s-”

Before Onua could finish his sentence, they heard the sound of a gun going off. Everyone looked in the direction it came from and saw a laser going off into the sky, which was followed quickly by a second and third blast.

“He’s over there, apparently. Come on!”

Onua and Pohatu began running in the direction of the shots, with the Transformers trying to keep up.

“Hey, slow down!” Blurr shouted at the Toa, “We can’t run that fast with all these trees!”

“Ohhhhhh, what I wouldn’t give to just fly out of here!”

“Shut up, Cyclonus.”

As they caught up with the Toa, they heard Pohatu say, “What the heck does THAT mean?”

“I haven’t a clue,” Toa Onua turned to Blurr as he ran up behind them, “You know what ‘bah weep gragnah weep nini bong’ means?”

“It’s the universal greeting! Never met a species that didn’t know it!” as G1 Kup turned his eyes to the two Autobots he grinned, “But it looks like I won’t be needing it.”

11. Sharktibolt

News Credits:
    CHAPTER 1.9

“Well if you two ain’t a sight for sore, old eyes,” Kup looked the two bots over, “Tell me, soldiers, what’re your names?”

Smokescreen and Blurr gave each other puzzled looks.

“Um, well I’m Smokescreen.”

“I’m Blurr.”

“Well, nice to meet you, Smokescreen and……Blurr? Wait a minute, is that really you Blurr? Boy you’ve sure changed a lot since I last saw you. Slowed down the vocal processor too, I can tell, good for you. Anyways, I know you know who I am, so I don’t think I got to introduce myself.”

Again, Smokescreen and Blurr gave each other puzzled looks.

“Um, no, sir, I’ve never seen you before. I don’t have a clue who you are.”

“I’ve never met you before in my life, old bot.”

“WHAT?” Kup was shocked, “Young bots these days, ain’t got no respect. I’d at least expect YOU to remember me, Blurr! It’s Kup!”

Smokescreen and Blurr just vacantly stared at him.

“Kup? What kind of name is ‘Kup’?”

“Doesn’t ring a bell.”

“You gotta be….” Kup scratched his head, “Well surely you’ve both heard of my team, The Wreckers?”

“The WHO?”

“You guys do demolition work on Cybertron or something?”

“I don’t believe this!” Kup shook his head in wonder, “I’ve never encountered an Autobot that hadn’t heard of THE WRECKERS! But this reminds me of the time I went to the mines on Yaiiton. Why, it was there that I- ACK!”

Blurr and Smokescreen were startled by Kup’s sudden outburst. Kup was now hunched in an odd position with his arms reaching towards his back.

“Ack, this is what happens when you get old,” he turned himself around so his back was facing them, “Would one of you give a good push on my back?”

“OOH! OOH! I’ll do it!” Cyclonus sprang forward and gave Kup a good swift kick to his back.

As Kup hit the ground, Cyclonus found himself getting hit to the ground by Blurr and Smokescreen.

Before Cyclonus could say anything in his defense, Kup was getting up and doing some stretches.

“Weeeeeeeeell, that was a little rougher than what I was wanting, but it sure did the trick. Thanks a lot…..”

He turned around to thank Cyclonus, took one look at him and the symbol he bore, and took out his gun.

“On your toes, Autobots! We’ve got a Con in our midst!” He pointed his gun right in Cyclonus’ face.

“WA-HAHAHAHAH! CALL OFF THE GEEZER, FOR THE LOVE OF MEGATRON, CALL HIM OFF!”

12. Sharktibolt

News Credits:
    CHAPTER 1.10

“STOP!”

The Transformers all looked over at Toa Onua and Toa Pohatu.

“Okay,” Pohatu pointed at Kup, “You, put your gun away, there’s a temporary truce going on here because no one has any idea what’s going on. Second, Onua has something he wants to say.”

“Thank you, Pohatu. Now,” Onua put his hands behind his back and started pacing, “I’ve been thinking about all the things that have happened today, and I realized this might have something to do with an old story that the Turaga have told about the time of our creation. You seem……similar to the beings in the story.”

Blurr crossed his arms, “What story would this be, exactly?”

Onua began to say something, but was cut off by Pohatu, “No, brother. We should not be the ones to tell this story. We must go see Turaga Vakama,” he turned to the Transformers, “Turaga Vakama is essentially a wise elder of our kind. He’s the most familiar with the story, and he’ll tell it best.”

Kup turned his confused look towards his fellow Autobots, “So…..what exactly are these things?”

“JUST FOLLOW US!”
    As the Toa led the Transformers to the Turaga, Sideways watched from behind a nearby tree.

“Hmmmm. This is definitely bothersome. I was hoping I would have some time to annihilate Cyclonus and Blurr before any of their teams arrived. But with more Autobots, it just makes it harder. If it had been Decepticons I could have convinced them to destroy the Autobots for me, and I would have just been left with the Decepticons. But there’s no way I’ll convince the Autobots to go against the temporary truce.”

Sideways began walking away, “Not to mention I foolishly revealed myself to them. These ‘Bionicle’ are no threat, I should have just taken out that one along with Blurr and Cyclonus. Why-”

“SIIIIIIIIIIIIDEWAAAAAAAAAAYS.”

Sideways stopped in his tracks. He recognized the voice that called him. But the voice had come from nowhere, and there was no way HE would be there, in this barren world.....

“SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDEWAAAAAAAAAAYS!”

Suddenly Sideways found himself engulfed in a darkness and transported to another place. Alarmed at the sudden change of scene, Sideways quickly braced himself for anything. But he found nothing but a large, circular statue before him.

“What the……”

“SIDEWAYS.”

The voice was coming from the statue itself, “IT IS I, YOUR MASTER.”

Almost instantly, Sideways was kneeling before the statue, “”My master, it is an honor! Although I am very surprised and confused by-”

“SILENCE. On your feet, I must speak.”

Sideways stood up and awaited his master’s command.

“I have been here, frozen and trapped in this state, for a period of time I can no longer discern. Something occured on this planet as I was en route to devour it, and it caused me great damage, going so far as to warp my physical stature and form into that of this statue you see before you. I was caught in the gravitational pull of this planet and sent plummeting down to its ground, where I have sat ever since. I have waited, and waited, for one of my creations to come to my aid. But sadly, you did not come."

“Master, if I had known, I would have raced through space itself to-”

“SILENCE. I have grown tired of waiting, and so I sent out to the multiverse for one of my loyal servants to be brought to me, here, in this universe. You are the lucky chosen one, Sideways. You shall take command of my release from this prison. This planet is loaded with Energon. You will harvest this Energon for me, with the help of your new minions....."

Four spots began to mysteriously glow on the ground, making Sideways take a step back in surprise. From these spots rose an Energon Battle Ravage, Divebomb, Insecticon, and Gruellock.

“These creatures shall be your tools in harvesting the Energon. It will be your job to make sure that the Energon reaches me as quickly and efficiently as possible."

Sideways bowed again, “I shall not fail you, my master.”

“ONE MORE THING.”

Sideways raised his head.

“By searching the multiverse for servants like you, it would seem I have opened a kind of nexus to this universe, which is drawing Transformers of many universes to this one. You have no doubt discovered Autobots or Decepticons of your universe have arrived here with you. This is an accidental side effect of me opening a connection to their world in search of servants. I cannot close these connections while I am in this state."

Sideways rose, “So what is it you wish for me to do, master?”

“You have two tasks given to you. Your primary task is to retrieve Energon for my revival to full power. Your secondary task........is to eliminate all of these visitors."

Sideways was silent. For a moment. He bowed again before his master.

“I shall not fail you.”

13. AndreaPrime101

AndreaPrime101 AP101

Ooh, this I gotta keep up with! And I bet it's Unicron since I saw Armada. :popcorn 

14. Sharktibolt

News Credits:
    Thanks for reading, and yeah, you can pretty much assume its Unicron. ;) 

CHAPTER 1.11

The Transformers and Toa made their way to the village of fire. Eventually they left the forest and found themselves in an area based near a volcano.

“Um…..” Smokescreen called to the Toa while looking nervously at the volcano, “That thing’s not ACTIVE, is it?”

“It sure is. But I can’t think of a time it’s ever erupted. But even if it did, this is the village of fire we’re talking about here. They’re more than prepared to act should it one day erupt.”

They were soon approaching a castle located across a small river of lava.

“Awwwww, how are we supposed to get across?” Cyclonus complained, “I can’t even fly right now!”

As if on cue, a couple of Matorans glanced over the top of the castle.

“LOWER THE BRIDGE!” one of them cried, “It’s Toa Onua and Toa Pohatu! And…………whoa.”

The bridge came down and the Transformers followed the Toa inside.

The Toa said hello to the Matoran as they passed, but they were too entranced with the Transformers to respond.

“HEY……..TOA!” Cyclonus cried, “What are these things doing?”

“Oh, the Matoran?” Toa Onua only glanced back, “Trust me, they’re harmless. They’ll probably just stare at you.”

“Well it’s creepy! I feel like they want to eat my spark!”

“Nah, I don’t think they’ll do that,” Kup started, “But let me tell you this one time on one of my many missions with The Wreckers. Roadbuster, Springer, and I were neck-deep in-”

“Hey old bot, can the story and check out up ahead.”

They all looked forward and saw Toas Tahu and Lewa in the middle of a sparring match. Tahu used his sword to exchange every blow delivered by Lewa’s axe. The Transformers stood transfixed by the spectacle.

Then to the surprise of the Transformers, Toa Tahu leapt up and backwards and shot fire at Lewa from his sword. And even more surprising to them, Toa Lewa managed to deflect the fire without even touching it. And, MUCH to the surprise of Cyclonus, the fire blew by and scorched the top of his head.

“WAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAAAAAAAAH!”

Cyclonus grabbed his head and bent over in pain. His scream attracted the attention of Tahu and Lewa, who realized their brothers were standing there.

“Pohatu! Onua! Hello!” Lewa waved to them.

“What are you guys……….doing………….” Tahu trailed off, having noticed the Transformers.

Lewa also quickly noticed them, “Oh my…….”

Tahu pointed at Onua, “EXPLAIN. PLEASE.”

“Well you see……”

“Toa Tahu! Toa Lewa! Have you decided to stop for the day?”

Everyone looked over to see Turaga Vakama coming out of a building nearby and walking towards them, “I’m surprised, the sun hasn’t even set and you’re done already?”

He looked over at the Transformers and inhaled quickly. He held his breath for a moment before slowly letting it all out.

“So………..they have, at last, returned……..”

15. AndreaPrime101

AndreaPrime101 AP101

:lolol  at Cyclonus! :popcorn  to Turaga Vakama's reaction to seeing the Transformer group.

16. Sunstorm202

Sunstorm202 TF2er

well thats a shocker

17. Sharktibolt

News Credits:
    CHAPTER 1.12

“Turaga Vakama,” Tahu was looking at him but pointing to the Transformers, “You know what these things are?”

Vakama nodded, “Yes. If you remember the old story, these beings are similar to the ones that He encountered.”

“Oh my…” Lewa looked over the Transformers, “How remarkable…..”

“GAAAAH!” Cyclonus suddenly cried out, “Someone better tell us what this ‘old story’ nonsense is before I go CRAZY!”

Kup, Smokescreen, and Blurr had their guns pointed at Cyclonus in an instant.

“Ahhhhhaaaaa……..I meant, please tell us the old story? Come on I was just joking…..”

“Yes, I’d be more than happy to,” Vakama motioned with his staff, “Please, have a seat and I shall begin the tale.”

Everyone sat down around Vakama. And he began the story.

“Let me first begin by saying this is not the first time your kind has been here. Transformers have walked on this planet before.”

“WHAAAAAAAAAT?” Cyclonus yelled.

“First I’ve heard of it,” Kup said, “I’ve been to plenty of places in my lifetime, and heard of plenty more from my fellow Autobots, but this planet doesn’t seem to be anything I’ve ever heard of.”

“I am not surprised you have not heard of us or our planet before. It may not have been your exact groups that were here. But I shall explain more about that in a moment.”

Vakama waved his staff in the air, “The story begins a long time ago, before the birth of the Bionicle. In another universe, two ships waged battle, and in an attempt to escape one of the ships opened up a portal and entered it. The other ship followed and continued the attack. While within the portal, the two ships suffered malfunctions, and instead of being taken to another time in their universe, they were taken to another time in THIS universe. Both ships crash landed on this planet, and it is said that the beings in both ships changed their forms to better fit in with the environment. The leader of one side took the form of a monkey, while the other leader took form of a tyrannosaurus rex.”

“Well wait just one nanoclick!” Kup interrupted, “With monkeys and dinosaurs, it sounds a lot like prehistoric Earth.”

“Yes,” Vakama answered, “It is likely that this world’s history once shared that of one you are familiar with. But as this story continues, you shall see why it is not the same history.”

“With both sides having undertaken transformations in their forms, they continued their battle on this planet. It was clear that no end was in sight for this war, especially not when both sides continued to gain new allies from places unknown. Who knows when this war would have ended…….had HE not come……”

18. AndreaPrime101

AndreaPrime101 AP101

:popcorn 

19. Sharktibolt

News Credits:
    CHAPTER 1.13

“Mata Nui. The first of our kind to inhabit this planet. It is unknown exactly where he came from, but it is said he claimed to have been created by the Great Beings as a guardian to our world.

“In any case, he became good friends with the monkey leader. He learned that the name of this individual was Optimus Primal, and he led the Maximals. Their foes were the Predacons, led by the ruthless Megatron.”

“HEY!” Smokescreen shouted, “That’s the name of our leader! Optimus!”

“WA-HAHAHAHAHA! And Megatron’s my leader! I’ve never heard him tell about a time he was a dinosaur!”

“Would you two think for a moment?” Blurr stated, “These are clearly not our leaders. First, he said the leader was Optimus PrimAL, not Prime. Second, neither of our leaders have ever turned into animals, as far as I know. And third, their factions are called Maximals and Predacons, not Autobots and Decepticons.”

“This one is correct, these individuals are more than likely not the leaders you know,” Vakama acknowledged, “But Mata Nui did learn from Primal that the Maximals were descendants of the Autobots, and the Predacons of the Decepticons.”

“Well wait, these guys are our descendants? Are we talking about time travel here? That would explain how these two have never heard of me, we may be from different times…..”

“I do not believe that is the case. I shall explain in a moment, but it’s possible you and these three are from separate UNIVERSES. And that the Maximals and Predacons may only be descendants of either you or of those three, or perhaps neither. Again, I shall speak more about this later.

“Mata Nui began working closely with Optimus Primal and the Maximals to defeat the Predacons, believing that the Predacons would bring ruin to this world, and that the Maximal leader truly wished to help protect it. The Maximals and Mata Nui were able to thwart anything the Predacons tried to carry out, much to the aggravation of their leader, Megatron.

“But one day he picked up on some information regarding Mata Nui. All Kanohi, the masks we wear, have a power, and Mata Nui’s was the legendary Mask of Life. With this information, Megatron came up with a plan that would finally turn the tide of the war with the Maximals in his favor. He would capture Mata Nui and harness the power of his mask to create a new army of Predacons to conquer the universe……”

20. AndreaPrime101

AndreaPrime101 AP101

:popcorn