the dying mans last request

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by GENOZAUR, Mar 24, 2007.

1. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

and a matter of morality/ legality

got a question people.

say a man is dying and some short while before his death he speaks with the local mortician

on the matter of final funeral arangements and the matter of the dying man's last request.

now when it comes to the dying mans request which he has paid the mortician in advance for

his services on the matter of the last request it is for the mortician to perform at the dying

man's request an act of corrective reconstructive surgery on the dying man's body with the mortican

personally overseeing and performing the operation in the post mortem state as he inters the lifeless body and makes it ready for the grave.

now so long as the dying man consults a lawyer in advance on the matter when it comes to the matter

of a legal binding business contract and a living will and so long as the dying man makes clear through

the contract and the living will that he has given the mortician his consent on the matter of the last

request and that he was of sound and rational mind at the time he made his decision with the mortician on the matter

of the last request,

my question is this people

when it comes to the legal viewpoint on the matter

would the mortician be seen as being the mortician who is making an honest effort on his part to forefill the dying mans last request on the matter or would he simply be seen and treated by the justice system as being a guilty man who has commited the criminal act of desicrating a corpse.

basicly people what measures must the dying man take in advance to insure that his surviving relatives will prove unsuccesful in their attempt to either delay the mortician from forfilling the dying mans last request and also to insure that said surviving relatives will prove unsuccessful in their attempt to obscure the facts of the matter in court when it comes to said relative making an attempt to make undue trouble for the mortician

should for some reason or another this or that relative get the idea into their head to involve theirself in personal business that does not concern them

what must the dying man do in life to insure that his entire surviving family well and truly minds their own business?

as for what this has to do with myself.

lets just say that it involves my making my own decision on the matter of circumcision despite my parents best personal efforts to otherwise rob me of the ability to make such a decision in life for myself.

if only in physical appearance alone i can and i will make my own decision on the matter.

it is not so much a desire on my part to regain that which my parents robbed me of as it is a desire on my part to decide the matter for myself merely for the sake of making my own decision on the matter.

right now i am neither depressed or suicidal.

if anything i see this as my only way to decide the matter for myself when i eventually die at some later point in the future.

in short i see this as my way of spurning my parents and their families on the matter when it comes to the whole idea of one taking some slight acceptable measure of petty vengeance on ones relatives .

sometimes, just sometimes i can be a real spiteful bastard when i feel it is justified.

2. onesock

onesock Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I tried to read that. Honestly.

But you may want to make on sentence ONE SENTENCE.

Don't type

like this.

So we can

know when one

sentence continues.

3. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    I know

what you
    mean

onesock.

4. Gigatron_2005

Gigatron_2005 President of Calendars

I gave up on reading

this in not

more than five

lines down the page.

5. Hotspot17

Hotspot17 Search and Rescue: Vet

News Credits:
    I stopped after the first 5 lines too. I can't take novel threads.

6. Mr. Jiggles

Mr. Jiggles loves your mother.

I think he said he wants to be circumsized when he dies.

7. Razerwire

Razerwire 99 Problems... Veteran

News Credits:
    Guys, give the guy a break. Please keep in mind the levels of English composition are varied, especially on the internet.

8. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

basicly people

what must i do to ensure the morticians innocense in the matter?

what must i do to ensure my parents and their families will well and truly mind thier own damend business.

and to answer your question jiggles i want it reversed when i die if only in physical appearance alone.

consider it my way of spurning my parents over the matter.

my way of disowning them through theirs and their families social views and religious beliefs on the matter when it comes to my steadfast refusal to share their views and beliefs on the matter

i was born healthy and they still fuck me over when it comes to that matter.

so their is literally no way in hell i will allow either of my parents to make the final decision on the matter.

much to my great misfortune i was born into a overly conservative christian family.

one in which my parents famileis have lead them to belive that had the choice been left to me to have made for myself as a healthy adult that i would for some reason be condemning myself to an eternity in hell had i choosen to go on living my life in a noncircumcised state.

me i dont see how a man deciding the matter for himself has anything at all to do with determing his eternal fate in the afterlife.

so to me the whole thing sounds like a load of bullshit and no they are not jewish for that matter.

9. 03Mach1

03Mach1 Logic has been replaced with blind ignorance.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Make sure you die AFTER your 18th birthday. Then you can do whatever the hell you want to your body.

10. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

this is more a matter of wounded pride for me then anything else.

right now i am just trying to get some sound and unbiased advice on the matter

11. onesock

onesock Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    This totally sounds religious to me.

12. Vector Sigma

Vector Sigma <b><i><font color=FFFF00>Crazy Colon Burner!!!!</b Veteran

As 03Mach1 says, after your 18th birthday you can get whatever elective surgery you want and can afford.

And I believe that if your will is seen to be legal, then if it contains a clause about reconstructive surgery before burial, then if a doctor agrees to do it, theres nothing illegal or stoppable about it...

13. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

i know that i just dont trust my parents or their families to NOT make an attempt to ruin it in the end

truth be told i don't trust them for shit.

14. Vector Sigma

If it's a legal will and affects your own person, i don;t think they can block it without some incredible reason for doing so. I'd be more worried about finding a plastic surgeon willing to do it, and as to how much it would cost.

And i cannot believe i am actually discussing this...

15. onesock

onesock Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Ok, evidently you get what's going on.

So what is going on?

16. Lance Halberd

Lance Halberd oh hai

News Credits:
    Once you turn 18 and can have your own will drawn up, Why stop at the foreskin? I say go balls to the wall (pardon the pun) and get aerofoils and go-faster stripes added on, too.

17. Vector Sigma

1. His parents had him circumsiced. Presumably at birth.

2. He doens;t like this, believe it should have been his choice.

3. When he dies he wants to know if he can have his will state that it should be corrected before burial.

4. He wants to know if his parents could block this.

5. He apparently does not realise that over the age of 18 he can have any elective surgery done that he wants (in most countries i assume).

6. Strangely this is only the second most strnage discusion i have contributed to in the last few days...

*EDIT* Changed the wording of 3, as dieing isn't so much as possability as it is an inevitability...

18. Hobbes-timus Prime

Hobbes-timus Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    You really plan on your parents outliving you? Get the surgery as soon as you can, while you're still alive, if it means that much to you.

19. Optimus Scourge

Optimus Scourge Arcee's boy toy Veteran

News Credits:
    I think he wants his um, skin back...

What happened that made you so angry about this? Or dare I even ask?

20. Lance Halberd

Lance Halberd oh hai

News Credits:
    Probably his parents having him circumcised without his express consent.