"The Dreads"-2, 3???....or even 1??!!!!!

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Jimmy88, Jan 8, 2011.

1. Jimmy88

Jimmy88 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hey dudes Jimmy from Autobot City, freezing my "sparks" off over here....hehe, just had to do it:)  ever since I got home yesterday I was freakin out because of the toys of the Dreads and Wreckers, I am so relieved that they are indeed TFs:)  but here is what my real question is, how many Dreads are there actually???? I know I recall seeing them filming 3 of them, so I think there are 3, but then there are some pics that only have 2 of them, I am questioning this because however many there are in the film that is how many I will be buying, of course if it is over 3 I can forget this idea. Let me know dudes:) 

2. Starscreamownz

Starscreamownz Air Commander

News Credits:
    Hasbro has a good track record of keeping accurate with the movie brand. If theres 3 dreads then there should be 3 toy ones. Although who knows. Maybe the dreads are TF3's drones.

3. MTME

MTME Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    LOL yes Jimmy had to make a quick trip to Chicago (Grandpa had a stroke behind the wheel and swerved in front of a semi) and it is freezing!!

4. Jimmy88

News Credits:
    Yeah man thats what I was thinking, they are identical, a way for Hasbro to make more money without making new toys, but I would hope for 3 different bots but the same vehicle, this is kinda like arcee and the other 2, Elita-1 and Chromia were from the same mold, so you never know, perhaps the Leader of the Dreads team will be different from his teammates, you never know though.....

Oh man Im so sorry, man you should have heard all of the accidents on the news......and of course all of the salt trucks come out on the Chicago streets after the fact.......

5. Starscreamownz

Starscreamownz Air Commander

News Credits:
    Yeah. This winter weather has a hidden dangerous side behind the winter wonderland image.

6. DecepticonsRule

DecepticonsRule Triple-Changer

News Credits:
    I hope there's three total in the film, with each slightly different robot modes, although looking like they come from the same molds.

My bet is that they'll end up being drones of some sort though, which is a shame.

7. MTME

MTME Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    it started snowing when I left but I'm a CA girl who has never been in snow and it was freaking freezing!

8. Cliff_prime

Cliff_prime Banned

There are 3 suv in the film unless bay decides to add more clones

9. Jimmy88

News Credits:
    yeah they will probably looking the same:(  but from what its looking like the Wreckers are all different(obviously...hehe)

NO Way??!! man it must be beautiful out on the west coast, Im all for winter and snow but when you walk outside and it stings your face that is where I draw the line......

Yeah it better not be a repeat of ROTF will all reanimation....but hey if its 3 bots that are the same but completely new characters now that is pretty sweet:) 

10. rich_prime

rich_prime Banned

News Credits:
    Hopefully bay will give them all screentime but its looks like there more robots in this then the last film.