The downside to the new animated series (toys)?

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by Steevy Maximus, May 10, 2007.

1. cybertron2006

cybertron2006 Fly By Clockwork Pictures

[french_accent] we need ze peecz [/french_accent]

If u were wondering what i said, it was... We need the pics.

2. cybertron2006

cybertron2006 Fly By Clockwork Pictures

oh, yeah... i forgot.

[​IMG]

3. Raven Zombie

Raven Zombie Liege Ravnos Muerte

i feel that, due to the animation of the show, that the toys will be more Kiddy-esquely-kibble ridden, that nobody will want them...

think about the difference in Classics compared to the next line (the movie)
    although im sure anything will look good compared to the movie toys

4. Inner-Demon

Inner-Demon Instrument Of Destruction

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Handle):
    You don't even know what the animation looks like. So you can't say that. People will eat it up. It's Transformers, it's new, it's different. And it's about time. Kids will eat it up.

5. GigatronSama

GigatronSama Mr. Insomnia Veteran

I don't see why Hasbro doesn't just have the animators use the non show characters in the background. It would be easy to do in a large scale battle and even easier in 2D since there's no process of making new models, and Drawing a show character and a non show character are about the same amount of work.

As for multiples of one character. Just look at the movie toys. It's intended though to give the buyers options. You can buy the friggin huge size class, or you can buy the tiny one or any number in between. There's the leader class full featured figures for we collectors but for the kids there's fast action battlers, voyagers and so fourth. Of course this will be hard on the completionists. I think it's going to be a bit different from the BM style "keep making the character until we get it right." approach.

I just ask that they release them in roughly the same time frame. I'd hate to buy one representation of a character only to have a better version come out later.

6. RandomFerret

RandomFerret Fuzzy Forever

News Credits:
    I predict it will be much closer to Beast Wars, with characters getting upgrades and new toys to match.

7. Magelite

Magelite I make stupid look good

Probably.

A new version of Prime or a few comes out every year. If people don't mind that, they won't mind several versions of the same character in-series.