The DOctor Is In: A TF Prime Novel

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Faded-Myth, Feb 28, 2011.

1. Faded-Myth

Faded-Myth Oddbot

This is a very serious story of incredible...seriousness.

Chapter 01
    Abridged Edition.
    As Narrated by Jeffrey Combs.

"Bulkhead." The large Autobot almost jumped when a servo tapped him on the shoulder. He turned his head to see Prime standing behind him. "The doctor will see you now."

"Really, Prime? Already?" Bulkhead sighed. "It's only been two cycles."

"You know Ratchet worries," Prime said, softly. "Besides, he likes to keep himself busy. It might be a good idea to do as he asks, if only to satisfy his concern."

"Yeah, I guess so." Bulkhead sighed again. "But if he tries to open me up again…"

"That…was a logical decision, considering your condition."

"It was just a gyro-cough, Prime," Bulkhead objected. "Really, it was nothing."

"Even so, it's wise to stay on top of such matters."

"But…Prime…"

"Please, Bulkhead. For the old bot's sake."

"Ugh. Fine." Bulkhead got up from his bench and stomped over to where Ratchet was welding some heavy plating together. "I'm here, Ratchet," Bulkhead grumbled.

Ratchet spun around, his eyes narrowing on Bulkhead's face. "Ah, Bulkhead. I've been expecting you."

"Uh…great?"

"We can get started now, if you like."

"Oh...I don't want to interrupt whatever you're…"

"No no, don't worry about that. It's just some basic repairs to the structural life support system, nothing important." He raised his right arm, and his hand shifted inwards, folding up and replacing itself with a long, tapered welding iron. "Raise your right servo."

Bulkhead complied, raising his right hand so that the doctor could take a look at it. Suddenly Ratchet's welding rod stabbed him in the face, burning a hole right through his optics.

"OH PRIMUS! MY OPTICS! MY OPTICS!"

"I'LL TEACH YOU TO MISS AN APPOINTMENT!" Ratchet yelled, pushing the rod in deeper.

Bulkhead woke up screaming. "Oh man… what a nightmare," he said, shaking his head.

Suddenly the door burst open, and Ratchet's silhouette filled the door. In the dark, a bright spark burned where his servo should be. "TIME FOR YOUR CHECK UP!" He yelled.

Bulkhead screamed.

The End.

2. Black Oracle

Black Oracle Black Convoy's Dark Angel

News Credits:
    :lol  Too funny!

I should have been suspicious from the start with your description of "seriousness"! But really, I'm sure the Doc-bot isn't that scary with his medical care...is he?

So did Bulkhead scream like a little girl again at the end? :lol 

3. Rotorstorm

Rotorstorm OriginalRotorstorm Fanboy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    :lol  that was great.

4. Chopperface

Chopperface Holtzmanned

News Credits:
    :lol :lolol 

Please tell me this wasn't just a one-shot story. Moar plz.

:thumb 

5. Faded-Myth

Faded-Myth Oddbot

You know, it's funny because it wasn't until I wrote this thing that I realized I'd unintentionally channeled screaming Bulkhead. It just wasn't in my mind while I was writing it.

I might write more. It was mostly for the luls, so we'll see. Glad you found it amusing.

My wife doodled this to go with the story. http://fav.me/d3b0gx6