The Deluxe BB toy from the first movie

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by ItsStarscream, Sep 25, 2008.

1. ItsStarscream

ItsStarscream ImmortalSeekerGod

My neighbor got a Bayformer Bumblebee at a yard sale today for her youngest kid and being the resident TF fan it was handed to me to transform.....

I am pretty sure its the 'Deluxe' one.. I guess (I have none of these movie things so I have no clue)....in car mode its like a foot long or so. I managed to get it partially transformed but I dont have one of these /things/ so I am clueless overall in getting this thing into its 'robot' mode.

Is there a place on line that has the instructions so they can figure it out for themselves?

...the things people do for friendship.....

2. ChrisW

ChrisW Well-Known Member

3. ItsStarscream

Thanks and I don't mean to be a pain but I don't think their PC has the software to read PDF. My laptop does but it always locks up whenever I try to view a PDF (probably cause Im still on dial up and PDFs are just bloated BS IMO for a doc format :p ). Is there any place that would have these instructions not in PDF format?

I managed to get it about halfway TFd. I had no idea how to get its feet set though. The chest and arms were easy (though I have no clue how the doors are suppose to be set). I don't know if the thing swivels around at the waist to get the legs/feet set or not and just how I work the bottom to get the feet out. I only saw the flick once and I couldnt figure out anything on the camaros robot mode on screen, let along try and remember what little I saw now a year later, to even begin to remember what the legs and feet are supposed to look like or even guess at this point.

4. Red Alert

Red Alert Security

News Credits:
    If you have a pic of it to tell which it is i probably have a scan of the instructions i can post.

If it has electronics it is ultimate bee.

5. ChrisW

ChrisW Well-Known Member

6. ItsStarscream

Just watched the youtube vid, they have an Ultimate though there is no sound or light or whatever the Ultimate is supposed to have *well its a yard sale special, its more then likely broken in that aspect* but its the exact same BB that is in that vid. I will study the vid and then show them how to do it and also give them that youtube link.

I appreciate it, thanks ^_^

7. ItsStarscream

That vid did the trick. I went over and pulled up the vid on their PC and the little one runs and grabs his BB and stuffs it into my hands to TF. O_O Today was just NOT the day to be doing that so I suggested that perhaps tomorrow he and his dad could do this and glanced over at the mom as if to suggest some one on one bonding with father and son here. No he wants ME to do this with him...so I said Sunday I would come over and we would do this together (learning how to TF the Ultimate BB)...gee just what I wanted; to know a Bayformer TF intimately like this... LOL Oh well...the hug the kid tackled me with after I said Id come over sunday and teach him his toy was worth it I guess. ^_^ Im not into the whole child thing much but Ive been around this boy since he was like 3 (and hes 7 now) so I can make an exception. :p 

One thing his toy is doing though is the doors wont stay 'on' (They keep unsnapping from the plastic part inside the fender). Glad they 'are [also] 'attached with that rubber hosing or they would be long gone. And none of the electronics work on it. I will see what I can do to try and figure out why...Outside of those two things, its actually in pretty decent condition though somewhat loose as its obvious this things been TFd a lot except for the legs/feet. Guess it wasn't too bad for a yard sale find though.

Man how did I get into this? LOL

8. djmagic

djmagic Well-Known Member

maybe change the batteries in it. I know in animated leader and universe ultra they use batteries

9. ItsStarscream

Oh yea, the battery was going to be the first thing I check but Im pretty much expecting it to be something else. Then again, I might be underestimating the durability of the electronics designed to withstand single digit year old fans.

His dad was trying to transform it while I was looking for the instructions online (before I came here and posted) and all he could say was 'How did they fit all that into this car I have no idea.' I just smiled..must be a TF fan thing cause what that seemingly innocent camaro turns into (with all the parts stuffed inside) didn't even phase me, even if it was from a series of TFs I can majorly do without. A TF toy is a TF toy, you know. ^_^