The Decepticons in Africa

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Blackjack2099, Jan 21, 2012.

1. Blackjack2099

Blackjack2099 Well-Known Member

I was watching Dark of the Moon the morning before I go to school and got home to the Decepticons in Africa and thought of a different ending or something to it.

After Megatron bitches out Starscream, Driller and Shockwave appear from the ground in pounds of dirt and Megs goes, "Greetings, Shockwave." And Shockwave speaks more and says, "Your humbleness pleases me, my Lord."

Megatron- "What happened in Russia?"

Shockwave- "Optimus happened...."

Megatron- in a low growl, "He's still looking for us....Let him. My plan is going into furition...Thier fate is near... Go into hiding in America, Shockwave, they won't know till it's too late..."

Shockwave and Driller dissapear in a cloud of dust and mud and Megatron growls, "Soon..." Then Laserbeak appears shooting the bird.

So what do you guys think?

2. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    That doesn't make sense. Why would Megatron be upset Shockwave met Optimsu when that was the point of Shockwave being in Russia? He was meant to set up the whole "Decepticons want Sentinel" plot they were making up.

• Like Like x 1
  3. TylerMirage

TylerMirage I vawnt my berdt.

News Credits:
    Ignoring the possible complications of budget limitations, I like it. With a little reworking it could definitely work. Especially since it was basically the Decepticons' plan for Optimus to find the engine part which would lead him to the moon. So changing it to something like:

Megatron: "How did your mission in Russia go?"
    Shockwave: "Exactly as planned, my lord. They took the bait." (and then of course removing "He's still looking for us. Let him...")

That way it can sort of allude to the fact a bit more that it was all planned out.

4. ShOcKwAvE1213

ShOcKwAvE1213 THE DARK KNIGHT RISES

That sounds real good. Maybe a little tweaking. Overall they should've had shockwave in the Africa scene like in the dotm game

5. Blackjack2099

@ TylerMirage Thanks. So what if there wasn't enough money for ILM or Digital Domain to do what I want? Life's like a box of chocolates, ya never know what your gonna get.

6. Blackjack2099

@ ShOcKwAvE1213. Thanks, dude! I don't do much script reading or stuff, but I do have a deviantArt, so doing something for Transformers is kinda new to me

7. ShOcKwAvE1213

Ya. But that was a real good idea. Have u seen the scene in Africa from the dotm game?

8. Blackjack2099

@ ShOcKwAvE1213 Yes, I have. The Decepticons meet in Africa and Megatron has Shockwave go to Chernobyl to retrive the Ark engine part and the camera looks up at the moon and, cool part, fades to black

9. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    "Optimus happened" also doesn't sound very Shockwave-ish. This is why I don't read fanfic.

10. TylerMirage

TylerMirage I vawnt my berdt.

News Credits:
    What if there wasn't the budget for it? Then it'd have to be left out and the Africa sequence would remain as is. :) 

I mostly add the whole "budget" caveat simply because so many people post ideas about "what if they did this?", "why didn't they do this?", "why couldn't they include sequence X?" and whatnot. I just like to remind people that while these fanciful ideas are great and all (gosh, don't I know it...), filmmaking just isn't as easy as "Sure, let's throw in this five minute CG-heavy sequence. It's not like it'll upset the budget or runtime or anything...". But that's the beauty of these ideas. There's no limitations! (But it's when people start acting as if there actually aren't any limitations in filmmaking [which there totally are], that's when I like to remind them.) ;) 

11. Blackjack2099

@ TylerMirage Michael Bay listens to us, unlike Hasbro....

12. ShOcKwAvE1213

That's a real nice part. I like when they zoom into shockwaves face

13. Wars

Wars I ate the WHOLE plate

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I just want to point out they were in Chernobyl, Ukraine, not Russia.