The Darkness Has a Face (part one)

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Unicron the Pla, Sep 17, 2009.

1. Unicron the Pla

Unicron the Pla Cybertronian Accountant

MY fisrt shot at fan fiction hope you like it. I might continue is at least some people want it. Constructive criticism is welcomed just please dont say there are spelling or grammar mistakes I will do my best to keep them at a minimum. The story is basically about all across the multi verse but focusing on animated and Trans Tech. So here we go.

Senator Ratbat Was thinking how slowly the staler cycles were going. It has been more than four million staler cycles and his plan was still not in motion. But it wouldn't be long now, he thought on his way out of the Senate in the hearth of Axiom Nexus. He went to his penthouse were he rode a secret elevator to a long deep ark hall. At the end of this hall was a Space Brige like no other made out of some dark material almost like shadows. He step in side it and when he came out he was no longer in Axiom Nexus no this world was different it was dark cold and bleak, no birds sang, no kids played no music no sunlight it was a retired 65 human´s dream. But for eons any traveler brave (stupid)enough to enter this realm was consumed and become dead in both body and mind. They are force to work for a great dark intelligence beyond their wildest nightmares, the list was endless Nova Prime, Jhiaxus, Straxus, Grindcore, Bludgeon, Devastator,Zark, Deathsaures even pitiful humas like Cobra Commander, Destro, Onslaught and Apocalypse. If their was any residents in the Dead Universe they simply referred to this powerful being as The Darkness. Funny that a Cybertronian with the ability to drain energy out of both organics and non organics be called Darkness it was ironic. Ratbat laugh he even said to him self in a loud and threatening voice.

Ratbat: Fools, Darkness has a face, it has a name and it is my own. As soon as my plan is compleat all Pimes all Megatrons and all Cybertron will know my name. The name of the great and powerful RATBAT!!

Ratbat reached what look like to be a tall black spiral. When he entered he sat down and turned on his multidimensional communicator. From the screen appeared a single centered red optic with for smaller ones to the sides, two on each side. Soon the slacked jaw of this behemoth open and declared.

Lugnut: My glorious all powerful master i was not expecting your transmission today. But it serves to tell you that your great and glorious plan will soon be underway.

Ratbat: You must be mistaken Lugnut it will take at least eight more years for the child to fully developed her powers and bring my plan into completion.

Lugnut: Ahh, but you see master the child has used her key to upgrade her self and now has more power then ever, especially the power of knowledge which you so desperately want, my great and powerful lord. Like you said knowledge is half the battle.

Ratbat Dont you ever say that frase again Lugnut you sound like a public announcement on a old 80 T.V. Show. And to continue with our original conversation, you don't say that means my plan will not have to wait eight more miserable stellar cycles. This is great. Almost makes up for the fact that i had to listen to Senator Prime´s speech about the greatness of the people in Axiom Nexus and the right of happiness or some Obama like speech.

Lugnut: You think that is bad master, I am force to pretend to be the ever eternal and loyal fandboy of some glitch head that has a bigger chance of wining the lottery than one of his plans to actually work.

Ratbat: You still tampered with his plans like I told you?

Lugnut: Yes master I caused the space bridge to malfunction, and I told him that the Omega Supreme Clones had lost their flight capabilities. I even let that loud mouth, glory hog Starscream plant the bombs on The clones. Like I couldn't see him, he is int a ninjabot.

Ratbat: Excellent carry on then and don't let the child come to harm, she is a key component in my plan. RatBat Out.

With that the screen turned black and the evil senator started to call another one of his loyal minions. Suddenly the screen showed a creepy cave and a giant tarantula was clearly visible.

Ratbat: Tarantulas prepared your self the plan will start soon.

2. Unicron the Pla

Darkness has A Face Part 2

I was waiting to get at least 3 to 40 views to see if i would continue, so it past my expectations and hopefully most of you like it so i will continue forward with the story. Please remember that i am open to any comments if you have an opinion about my righting by all means post it, Creative constructive criticism is Part of the righting process. Oh before i forget in this story i will make brief refrence to a story by a friend of my know to us as SoundFire Prime, think of it as a cameo if you will. So with out future ado or however its is spell i present to you Darkness has a Face Part 2.

Lugnut woke up like every other day of his tedious and stressful cover mission to pretend to be the ever trusting fanboy of Megatron. He was awaken by the mad ramblings of Blitzwing talking to himself and Starscream whining about something new. Oh how much he hated his job. As he walk to the bridge of the ship where Megatron was paying close attention to Shockwaves new idea, Lugnut received what would be the highlight of his day a communication from his real Master the evil Senator Ratbat. As soon as the transmision ended he went to see what Shockwave was babbling about now.

Shockwave: So you see my liege thanks to my constant research I have reasons to believe that there exists a different dimension full of more powerful and stronger Cybertronians and maybe we could use their weapons and abilities for our own advantage.

Starscream: Well to me it just seams redicioulus the concept of other dimmensions, what in the other dimensions there are also other Starscreams, all as smart, handsome, strong and brave as yours truly.

Just then Blitzwing walks into the room to see what everyone is doing and interups Starscream.

Random Blitzwing: Oh Oh dont forget modest as well.
    Icy Blitzwing:But what Shockwave is saying dose make sense i wonder how my other dimmension counterpart would be?

Starscream: Well for starters he might not be a three face idiot that never truly contributes anything to this team.

HotHead Blitzwing: SILENCE YOU BACK STABBING TRAITOR!! The only reason we brought you back was because we are low on troops.

Ramjet, Sunstorm, and Thundercraker, the other Star Scream Clones, walk in ad start arguing in things that dont concern them.

Ramjet: We where never ruuning out of troops.

Thundercraker:Why do we need more troops when you have me the Greatest of all The Starscream clones, heck I even surpass the original.

While all of these idiots continue arguing Lugnut was able to see that Megatron was getting annoyed at this little display of "great teamwork".

Megatron:Silence you pathetic whimpering morons. You are worse than the autobots. I dint brake out of Cybertron stockades simply to sit around and contemplate on our tragic situation. What we need now is more troops. I have picked up a fellow Decepticon energy signiture, Lugnut my most trusted soldier go and make our new guest feel welcome in this planet.

Lugnut couldn't stand it much longer he just wanted to get his real master´s plan underway. But he keep this to him self and went out.

Lugnut: It will be done oh great and glorious Megatron.

Lugnut was flying above the city when he spotted his real and primary target, the techno organic girl know to him as Sari Sumdac. He carefully evaluated the situation and consider it more wise to wait a while longer to take her to his master. But just then a huge giant Decepticon know to the world as Bonecrusher was coming her way, he thought about interfering because if the master´s engineer was to get hurt he would inflict ten times that amount of pain. But just then came out a large robot, Lugnut took a closer look and recognized him as SixShot a former Decepticon now turn Bounty Hunter. He really wanted to know if someone else is after the child his master will kill him. Sixhot and Bonecrucher start fighting but just then Bonecrusher sucker punches Sixshot and then swings his claw at him, Sixshot is down, from what he could see this make Sari very angry and she begins wailing on Bonecrusher.Sari draws her arm blades and jumps onto Bonecrusher. She slashes him again and again. Bonecrusher grabs Sari and slams her against the ground. Sari gets up and runs around Bonecrusher in circles. Sari stops running and leaps into the air and onto Bonecrusher’s chest. She stabs him in his spark chamber with her arm blade and cuts his head clean of with the other one. So it seams she has everything under control, so Lugnut quickly flys into the atmosphere and sends a transmission to one of his fellow comrades. All Lugnut is able to see on the sceen is pure Darkness but sudenly a figure aprears a large black, even blacker than the surrounding darkness, mantis with green optics and parts of his body. Suddenly the a voice and be herded it is a quiet voice a little bit raspy but the person who speaks it is a powerful warrior.

???: What is it Lugnut? What is so important that has force me to brake cover and comunicate with you?

Lugnut: Oh my great General please inform the master that the child is almost ready, in a couple of mega cycles her power will be almost at it´s peak so we must Prepared for the other part of the plan.

Suddenly in the same monitor appeared a tall robot, large and old, he glowed like a furnace which wasn't strange because his alt mode was a Locomotive. He spoke in a Western cowboy type of voice.

???? 2: What you dont think we know that Lugnut i have allready sent the rest of the squad to gather the materials, so dont come in bossing around my men, you hear me correctly you varmint.

Lugnut: My apoligies i didnt mean to disrespect the second in command of the glorious Ratbat. I will continue my mission.

???? 2: And so will we, transmission out.

Suddenly in the beautiful Japan things are practicly the same, the sun is out, the birds are singing, and the autobots have to fight the evil forces of the predacons. Optimus Prime is fighting Sky Byte, Megatron has transform into a hand and back to robot mode for no reason and Sideburn is flirting at cars that pass by. But then a black portal apears and both the Autobots and the Predacons, look and from the portal comes out a Black Hawk helicopter. It quickly transforms into a large black and green mantis and he proudly says.

Psycho Mantis: I am Psycho Mantis the greatest telephat and psychokinesis in all of Cybertron.

Suddenly a little boy with lots of cajones, laughs and points at the evil giant robot, when he stops laughing he says.

Boy: Do you know who you sound like you are totally a rip off of the original Psycho Mantis from MetalGear solid.

Psycho Mantis: What is this metalgear you speak of i am a great warrior working for the allpowerful Ratbat?

Boy: It is a game very popular by the way and you are a complete rip off of one of the bosses he even chants something similar when he appears to the player. The game is made by Hideo Kojima.

Psycho Mantis: Well as soon as this is done i will kill this so call MetalGear and the Hideo Kojima you speak off, but onward with my mission, Autobots, Predacons, Annoying human sidekick witness my TRUE POWER!

Suddenly the little kid started laughing even more than before but was quickly gotten rid of when Mantis used his power to trow him far far far away.
    The Predacons and Autobots where so confused they didn't notice that the 7 O-Parts that they had so carelessly given to a human to hold for same keeping where floating away and into ta small black portal. Once all the parts pass the portal it close. Megatron was pissed, and Optimus Prime order all of his men to attack the large mantis. But for the great Psycho mantis they where so easy to defeat. He used his psychokinesis to force Megatron to transform into a hand, which he then used to swat them all away like flys. Optimus came at him in his vehicle mode but mantis just floated him up into the air and stabbed him with his sharp scythe like arms. He was getting bored, he lifted all of his opponents weapon up into the air and made them fire at their original owners. Having defeated a bunch of weaklings he simply open a portal and was on his way to the dead Universe. In the Dead Universe he saw Scourge who only laughed.

Scourge: They where always so easy to defeat they do to much talking and not enough fighting. So you stole your name then, because I got to tell you that is low even for you.

Psycho Mantis: Oh just shutt up and if i remember corectly you had a lot of trouble deafeating them in many ocations, if it wasn't for my mindreading powers the master gave me i dont think i would of fair so easily and why dose Megatraon turn into a hand? We should call commander Ocelot to see how he is doing.

In A different dimension set in the time of the industrial revolution, John Henry mark Twain and the steam machine Bumblebee are seating around a campfire when a strange grey,black and brown locomotive appears on the railroad tracks. Our heroes don't notice this and continue on with the fascinating tells Mark Twain is telling them but they will soon find out who this mysterious stranger is. And it wont be pretty.

3. Unicron the Pla

Thanks for the all the views they basically duplicated from a week ago. With the number of people i imagine and hope at least someone likes my story. I am kind of disappointed that no one has posted their comments, but that is ok. I will continue righting till i am done in part 5 or 6 i still haven't decided. Anyway onward with the story.

If it was up to Ocelot things would of been much more active, much more loud, he would bust up the little campfire that Mark Twain, John Henry and Bumblebee were having, he would come in guns a blazing and shooting both humans and Autobots, but he was not in charge of things. Nova Prime told him to take Ravage and let him find the Ultra Energon that John Henry had found, Nova Prime didnt want Ocelot to blast everything including the Energon. So quietly and blending into the Darkness Ravage got out of the train and went inside John Henry´s tent, in a large box was the priceless and all powerful Ultra Energon that was needed for Ratbat´s Plan. Ravage boarded his Locomotive parther and said.

Ravage: Quickly Ocelot hurry before they realize the Energon is gone.

Ocelot: Dont rush me ok.

Ocelot started to pickup steam and soon the mysterious locomotive that parked near our heroes campsite was gone, as Ocelot travel he wandered how his other teammates were doing and how probably they where having more fun. But he knew his master wanted his second in command rady for the inetable fight.

In an other world Sam and his girlfriend Mikaela Banes where speeding along the dessert road of Nevada when suddenly out of nowhere a black and yellow Chrysler ME Four-Twelve concept car speed ed right past them. Mikaela ever the perfect human sidekick girlfriend urged Sam to catch up to him.

Mikaela: Come on Sam! Dont let some punk beat you.

Sam: Full Speed ahead Bumblebee.

Bumblebee hurried to catch up to the mysterious racer but made a quick sharp stop when he saw the Driver had stop the car. Suddenly the black and yellow car started transforming into a robot almost the size of Bumblebee. The three stared amazed at what they had just seen, and Sam clearly saw a bright Purple Autobot symbol so he wasn't at all worried.

Sam: Dont worry Bee he is a Autobot.

The unknown Autobot started to open fire on our heroes and Bumblebee. Bumblebee shifted himself into reversed as he tried to run away from this asailent. But he was cut short from the sky a large gigantic Wasp started to fire bolts of energy from his arms.

Waspinator: Stupid bumble-bot you are more coward than the other bumble-bot i know.

Our unknown assailant talked in an angry annoyed voiced at the large fliying wasp.

Goldbug: Shut up you stupid Decepticon help me finish these idiots off.

As these two demonstrated their great teamwork, Bumblebee Transformed and placed Sam and Mikaela in a safe area. He wanted to find a radio station with music that suited this encounter sadly there was only polka. As he pointed his large laser cannon at the vikoring allies he was shot from behind by a large tarantula accompanied by and equality larger spider.

Tarantulas: You idiots will you stop fighting in the name of all Predacons find the boy and bring him alive we need him for the masters plan.

Blackarachnia: It was much better to work for Alpha Trion than you three idiots.

Goldbug: That traitorous peace of slag wasnt even a half way decent treat.

Waspinator: Finaly gold bot and wazzpinator agrezz on zzomething.

Since all of them where so busy wasting their breaths instead of fighting Bee took Sam and Mikaela and started running. Suddenly a green Humvee started firing at Bumblebee wich forced the other four to turn. Bee was surounded one way four very angry yet powerful insects and arachnids and to the other way a very mean looking Humvee.

Tarantulas: About time you got here Swindle.

The green Humvee transformed into the greatest Intergalactic Wepons dealer their ever was. He spoke with a voice similar if not identical to Fred Willard.

Swindle: Hey cool right there mister speedy, The name is Swindle and you sir, Mr. Samuel Witwicky, Sam may i call you Sam. You sir are a very important and expensive piece of a puzzle that Ratbat Needs to complete his plan. So i suggest you and your gal come with me before i have to blast your little Friend.

Sam was about with Swindle when suddenly BumbleBee shot at Swindle square in the Face.

Swindle: Get Him.

A large fight insuded one in which BumbleBee was clearly out number. Bee turn into his vehicle mode and ran right trough Trantulas and Blackarachnia. Once he was sure that Waspinator was following him he took a sharp u turn, many years in the cybertronian stockade and a Traswarped Upgrade had cause Waspinator to become unstable to say the least and it didnt help out that he had a strong dislikes for yellow kid appeal types. So waspinator anger blind him from anything but shooting at BumbleBee.

Waspinator:Stand still Bumble bot i cant shoot you well when you move.

If Waspinator had been looking he would of seen the tunnel up ahead and not crashed into it. Mean while Swindle was more angry Sam and Mikaela where running for their lives and Swindle hated the small grains of carbon humans called sand that made up the dessert. He drove straight past a sand dune and was still in hot persuite of our Heroes. But Suddenly from the sky hovering like some vast, predatory bird was the mighty and powerful Nova Prime one of the most prominent members of the Dead Universe.

Nova Prime: Goldbug go find Bumblebee and Waspinator he couldnt have gone to far. Swindle allow me to find these pathetic organics.

Nova Prime then activated the powers of the Darkness and all the sand, rocks, animals, and loving young couple where pulled towards a large drain like black portal.

Nova Prime: Dont worry children you will not be hurt you will only go to see my master Darkness it self.

Bumblebee heard the screams of his friends and rush to save them but stop when he encountered Goldbug in the middle of the road. The two where about to have something similar to an old fashion shout out when sudenly Bumblebee couldn't move anymore in fact it seamed he had lost complete control of his body and was driving forwarded at full speed into the portal.

Goldbug: No fair BombShell we agreed no mind controlling tricks.

Standing proud atop of a large rock was Bombshell the most twisted Insecticon in all of the multiverse.

BombShell: Their is no fun in that, are we alomost done here.

As Bombshell finishes these final words, Bumblebee steps into the portal that had sucked in Sam and Mikaela.

Nova Prime: Let go see if MainFrame is done with his part of the mission.

In another universe in the great planet of Cybertron, Hotshot is watching over the omega lock and cyber planet keyes when in comes in Vector Prime.

Vector Prime: I am hear to relive you of your duties, I will take over from here.

HotShot: Cool, i am going to go do something ridicules and life threatening (which should never be done with a child )with Kicker or who ever is right know the human companion.

As Hotshot was leaving probably to go get some JaAm he saw Vector Prime Walking his way.

Vector Prime: Where are you going? Your supposed to guard the Macguffins.

Hotshot: But you just came in to take over.

Vector Prime: No i didnt.

Both: Oh SLAG!!!!!!!

Inside the chamber was a Vector Prime stealing the precious Omega Lock and cyberplanet keys when suddenly the alarms sounded and the imposster was running for his life. He turn a corner and was suprise to see he was outside but surounded on all sides by Autobots.

Random Autobot:Stop and show who you really are.

Impostor : Gladly.

Sudenly he changed into a lava looking monster with large Jaws.

MainFrame: The name is MainFrame and un like you weak Autobots thanks to my master i can transform into any thing i choses.

Hotshot: Face it ugly you are still surrounded and their is no way you can beat all of us alone.

MainFrame: Who said i am alone. Bounty Hunters it your turn.

Just then from out of no where many Autobots where shot apart by a large Mecahical being not of Cybertron, he skilfully shot some poor generic autobots all straight in the spark chamber and most of them where going to retire in two days. And to make matters even worse many where put in stasis by a Emp blast from a spiky hook handed skilled bot. The black and Green bot bended over and with his chainsaw hand started to chop up limns and servos.

Lockdown : Death Head would you please, try not to blast the miserable autobots i need their mods in my trophy room.

Death Head : No one tells me what to do Yess?

MainFrame:Let go all ready the master is waiting.

Lockdown: But i still haven taken any thing from the old ancient bot and the kid appeal type. Fine i will just settle for what i have.

Like all other minions of Ratbat they opened up a black portal and steeped in.

In the Dead Universe things where as bleak as ever. And a large crowed had gather near the spiral building, all waiting for their leader the face of Darkness to come and praise their valiant efforts. They where seriously hopeing for to much, Ratbat dosent give out praises. From the balcony in the tower Ratbat came out and with a loud and powerful voice that echoed into the oblivion gave what he hoped would be his final speech as a mere senator and his first as the new ruler of all the multiverse.

Ratbat: My loyal subject the moment of our triumph is upon us, long have been the stellar cycles that we had to take cover, to fake loyalties, to take order from stranger to fight for a cause that is not ours, my plan is almost complete and soon the world will fall upon my hands and their energy, their life force, their power will be mine for eternity and you will bask in my glory. We are only missing one part of the puzzle, one small but ultimately the most important component. So this task was left to my most trusted solider and soon very soon he will bring me my engineer to craft this master plan.
    Haaahahahahahahahhahah( More Evil Laughter.)

Suddenly across many worlds and universes in the Malgus cluster the autobots had just witness the most incredible and odd thing they had ever seen.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2009
  4. Unicron the Pla

Really still no comments. Whats the matter with my story besides the spelling mistakes.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2009
  5. jackets

jackets Gamer/Anime fan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    awsome ff dude and wow a 130 veiws and no comments beside my wow :jawdropper: 

6. Unicron the Pla

Darkness Has a Face Part 4

Finally a comment, thanks jackets, Since my views had increased and so had my comments i decided to post part 4. I am going to finish off this story in part 6 i will provably post Part 5 some time next week, in the mean while please read and enjoy Part 4. I am still a little disappointed that only one person has commented and hope to see more comments like I said positive criticism is good.
    PS: Before I forget Like i said earlier I Borrowed an idea from SoundFire Prime and Sixshot is still with the Autobot cast in my story. Thanks Again SoundFire Prime.
    PSS. I make a brief Cameo could you guess who I am?

The Autobots where confused, shocked, stun, and at the same time amazed at what was going on before their optics.

Ratchet: What in the name of all of Cybertron is Sari doing with that boy, it seams that they are trying to eat each others faces.

Bulkhead:Why do humans participate in these activities?!

Optimus Prime: I dont know Bulkhead but it seams to be part of their courting ritual to produce those small organics know as babies.

BumbleBee could help but look and feel a little jealous for what was happening before his eyes after all Sari was his best friend and not some puck new kid. Sixshot stepped out of the base and went outside with the rest of the crew. Having to live on this planet made Sixshot an addict of some kind of program know to the modern world as Soap Operas. So considering himself and expert in the field of Human love relationships he proudly gave his theory.

Sixshot: What is happening right now is kissing and it is a way for that boy that is with Sari to marry her and kill her father to inherit all the Sumdac Family fortune he in turn is going to leave Sari and run off with her evil twin sister, Iras.

Sari couldn't help but hearing all that her friends where saying and quickly said Good Bye to her Boyfriend.

Sari : Goodbye Andrew I will call you later.

Andrew : All right Sari, I really enjoyed our time together i hope we could see each other soon, call me as soon as you can.

They gave each other a quick goodbye kiss in the cheek and Andrew got into his car and drove off. Sari happily waved good bye, and when he was far out of range she then turn to face her friends and give them a small lesson in boyfriend-girlfriend stuff. They where all siting around waiting to be scolded at by Sari.

Sari: First of all Sixshot he isn't trying to marry, we are just going out, as boyfriend and girlfriend, I dont even think that i have an evil twin sister. Second of all you guys kind of scared him, most people aren't accustomed to seeing giant robots everyday so could you guys just chill out for a while, i haven't told him that I am a techno organic.

Optimus Prime: While I am glad Sari that you have found some one you like you shouldn't hide things like that from him if he truly matters to you and...

Prime couldn't finish his sentence because BumbleBee interrupts him and starts grilling Sari.

BumbleBee: And other thing he seams way to old for you, how old is he? Where dose he live? What dose he do? Work? Studies? What are his parents like? And speaking of parents is your Dad cool with this?

Sari was first shocked and amazed at the fact BumbleBee was being so hostile to her, specially since he knew the fact that it was hard for her to fit in with the regular humans and the Cybertronians. Sari turn into her robot mode and activated her jetpack and was pretty close to Bee´s face she responded to him in a very angry formed .

Sari: First of all my ex best friend his name is Andrew he is 20 years old, lives here in Detroit goes to Detroit Collage, and works part time in an accounting firm. I havent meet his parents yet and no my dad doesn't know I am dating him or that i am dating anyone at all.

BumbleBee: So you are seeing him behind your father´s back I am so disappointed in you, I guess I wil just have to tell him then.

Sari couldn't believe what she was hearing, she thought that of all people the the world, in all the universe BumbleBee would be happy for her. She was so angry that her eyes almost turn red.

Sari: I cant believe that my best friend isn't happy for me, even after I had confide in you how hard it was for me to fit in and how I felt I was a freak and an outsider.

BumbleBee: Well that is still no excused for you to go behined you dad´s back an date the guy.

All the other giant robots where confused and felt a little embarrassed hearing the argument of these two great friends.

Sari: Since when have you been the great shinning example of responsibility you go and do stuff behind Prime´s Back all the time.

BumbleBee: Name one time.

Sari: Remember the time I helped in with the car wash incident and the little red corvette.

BumbleBee: That was just one time and any way if you prefer hanging out with a lame human rather than use Cybertronians then why dont you just leave.

Sari: FINE I WILL!

BumbleBee: Fine!

As Sari left Optimus Prime tried to approached BumbleBee, he was about to open his mouth when suddenly as if BumbleBee could perceived it he said.

BumbleBee: Cram the speech Prime, we are better of with out her.

BumbleBee slowly made his way into his room.

Somewhere up on the moon Megatron was planing a grand scale invesion on the Earth Bound Autobots. As they all listen silently as Megatron gave direction Lugnut was concerned with a more important transmission he just received.

Ratbat:Lugnut this is your master speaking Bring me the child.

Lugnut: It will be done my glorious master.

Megatron: Now that is more like it my loyal subject, so every one is clear on the plan attack Sumdac tower to draw out the weakling Autobots. Now DECEPTICOS TRANSFORMED AND RISE UP!

Lugnut wanted to tell the pomps blow hearth that his praise was for Ratbat but this wouldn't matter soon, the plan was well under way and Ratbat would be crowned king of all the Multi verse by the end of the day.

Sari entered into Sumdac tower sad and crying she ran past her father into her room and locked it. She didnt want to do out or be asked any questions by anyone she just wanted to be left alone but this wouldnt happen today. Little did Sari know today was the day the most powerful being in the multi verse was to be crowned king. and nothing would stop him from achieving this.

The Decepticons struck and they strucked hard, destroying the forcefield generator, letting Sumdac Tower take the full force of their attack. Professor Sumdac Quickly called the Autobots and with in moments the Autobots where on the sence. Sari was also along with them but wouldn't even direct her look any where near BumbleBee. All the Decepticons where posed like if if an army builder organized them, all ready to strike at the Autobots. There was just one Decepticon missing flying high above the sky was Lugnut waiting for his opportunity.

Megatron: Decepticons attack............Oh by the power of the allspark what is he doing?

Lugnut came crashing down from the sky and knocking onconsious all of his fellow Decepticons with a single punch. (POKE)

Bulkhead:What has happen to Lugnut.

Ratchet: Did he blew a procesor chip.

Bumblebee: I knew to many hits to the nogging had to take hits toll.

Sari:Bulkhead could you please tell that non funny yellow backstabbing bot that that wasn't funny.

Optimus Prime: Knock it off both of you that is a direct order... Ahh Let me go you Decepti creep.

Lugnut: You have no idea how long I have waited for this day how many stellar Cycles i had to pretend to be the idiot, fanboy of Megatron, how long I had to listen to that traitor Starscream whine and worst of all how long i had to listen to Blitzwing´s off key singing. Now if you dont mind I will take Sari and get out be on my way.

Bulkhead: Your not even going to get near her you slag heap.

Bulkhead starts to swing his wrecking ball but Lugnut simply smacks him far far away with his mace, if it was baseball that would of been a home run. Prime uses this opportunity to try and get out of Lugnut´s grip, he jams his ax directly into the side of his head, but for some reason this dosent affect Lugnut in the very least. He simply pounds his fist with Optimus on it into the ground. Lugnut then focuses all of his attention on Ratchet. He unleashes his payload of missiles, Ratchet tries to stop them with his magnet but it is no use they are way to strong for him and blow up near him, trowing him several meters away. Bumblebee starts to run circles around Lugnut as he fires his Stingers and while Sari is trowing energy bolts at him.

BumbleBee: Why doesn't any of our attacks hurt him they use to before.

Sari: I am still not talking to you, you yellow traitorous slag hea...... Let me go you big five-eyed, no-brained, flying purple people eater.

BumbleBee: SARI!!!

Sari starts pounding Lugnut with Energy bolts, then her laser katanas, and finally her hammer but they dont have no affect on Lugnut. He still holes her tight with in his grasp.

Lugnut: Fools the great master Ratbat has made me indestructible nothing can hurt me, nothing.

Lugnut then lift up his other arm and smack it straight into the ground, having the same explosive effect as before but with an added twist it open a portal that was slowly causing him to sink into the Dead Universe. As Bumblebee tried to remained conscious he streched out his arm trying to stop the villain and in a low weak voiced murmured.

Bumblebee: Sari....I am sor......

He passed out.
    Sari was scared when she arrived at the inside of the Black Spiral from which Ratbat did all his evil doings.
    Sari stared into the face of the robot, she stared into the face of Darkness it self. Ratbat lifted his claw and started to drain Sari of some of her energy only enough so she would be put in stasis. He open his mouth and spoke dough Sari barely understood anything he was saying.

Ratbat: Welcome back my engineer , my architect, it was always your mission, your purposed to bring my plan into action to make me a God. But what lowly form do you present yourself to me. You-you posses the foolishness of both man and machine. But it is all right my plan will still work and the world will slip into Darkness. Haahahahahahahahha.

Sari Passed out.

7. SoundFire Prime

SoundFire Prime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Hmm, nice story. I'm impressed. A few minor errors, mostly in spelling and grammar, but nothing that's too noticable. The overall plot is interesting, and when you get the time to add more parts to the story, I'd gladly come by and check it out. Keep up the good work. :thumb 

8. Unicron the Pla

Darkness Has a Face part 5

Thank you some much to everyone for all the views and I will like to specially thank SoundFire Prime for his comment, not only is he a good internet friend but one of the greatest writers of Transformers Fiction I now, for many months before I bacame a member I would read his stories, excelent work, as you might of tell my stories are somtimes influenzed by his works. Sorry for ranting I will continue with Darkness has a Face part 5

PS. My good friend Jackets makes a cameo appearance in the story.

Bumblebee couldn't get up, he couldn't find the strength to stand up, let alone look at all the destruction and chaos the Kaon Crusher had done. In just a few short moments Lugnut had achieve what no other Cybertronian was able to do, defeat an entire army of Decepticons and defeat Optimus Prime and his crew the great heroes of Cybertron. But Bumblebee was more concerned with the loss of his best friend Sari Sumdac, who was Primus knows where being force to do the evil biding of the one Bumblebee hear Lugnut call his master. Ratbat, the name in it self wasn't terrifying but what that bot had just order his minion to do was beyond frightening, how powerful must he be in order to boss Lugnut around. Then suddenly Bee herded a voice from a far it sounded like the voice of and old friend, a friend who had sacrifice him self to save his friends. It was, he couldn't be mistaking it was the voice of Prowl.

Prowl: Bumblebee open your eyes this isn't time to be taking a stasis nap, where is Sari? Oh no dont tell me I am to late!!

BumbleBee opened his eyes and unmistakably saw the face of his old friend Prowl.

Bumblebee: Prowl your alive, I cant believe it buddy. How is this possible, you got to tell me what are you doing here.

Prowl : No time to explain it right now, help me wake up and gather the others I have all ready communicated with Sixshot he is coming from the base right now.

As all the Autobots where waking up and waiting for Sixshot to arrive Prowl had a couple of questions to answer.

Optimus Prime: Prowl not that I am not happy to see you online but what in the name of the Allspark is going on right now. Lugnut just attacked his own teammates and us, and for some unknown reason took Sari, I just want an explanation.

??????: I believe I can answer all of you question Prime if you follow me to my dimension.

All the Autobots turned to find the bot who said all of this. As they turned they saw a large, purple spike robot, with the voice of Internet Personality Vangelus. As Prime saw him he had a look of horror in his face suddenly all Optimus could think of was two simple yet horrible words that made him shiver every time he heard them....Matrix Check.
    Suddenly Vangelus began to speak... I mean Chris Ho.. I mean Shockwave yeah, yeah Shockwave. ShockWave began to speak.

Shockwave: Agent Prowl please procied to wake up the Decepticons and prepared to be transported to Axiom Nexus.

As the Decepticon where getting up they where shock to see the large Trans Tech Decepticon standing before them. Suddenly the Malgus Clustered Shockwave began to gasp in amazedment and point and laugh at Starscream.

Shockwave (Animated): Hahah, I told you Starscream that my tehory was correct, And look at my mighty and powerful counterpart.

Starscream couldnt belive his eyes but was more concered with the fact that the acoured Autobots where standing online.

Starscream: Preapered yourself Autobouts as I will blast you into obli...

Megatron: Oh shut up Starscream no one is going to fight right now unless it is to kill that traitors peace of Slag Lugnut. It seams that this Decepticon has information we need to eliminate our former comrade. So for now as much as I hate it we will make trues with the AUTOBOTS!!!

Megatron stretched his hand out waiting to be shaken by Prime. The Autobots all looked very suspicious of this act.

BulkHead: Dont do it Boss bot it could be a trick.

Ratchet: You can never truly trust a Decepticon, they have the word deception in their name.

Prowl:Now now, don't be alarmed I have worked for Shockwave for some time now and this is an emergency to stop a villain more powerful than Unicron himself.

Optimus Prime: I dont know?

Sixshot: I say you do it Prime you don't got no other choice.

Bumblebee:Oh For Spark´s sake I will do it if it means getting to know who took Sari and how to get her back.

As history was being made by an Autobot shaking hands with a Decepticon, they all where quickly transported by some unknown ways to the beautiful city of Axiom Nexus. As they reached their Destination the Travelers couldn't help but admire the city all except Prime and Bumblebee. Prime couldn't stop thinking of the Martix Check and Bumblebee was more concerned with getting Sari back, he wanted to apologize for his terrible behavior and he wouldn't be able to bear if some thing happen to her while the last words he told her where ones of anger. Shockwave made a sing that indicated that the newly formed alliance followed him. As they where walking Prowl explain what happen to him and how he ened up in Axiom Nexus.

Prowl:As I joined my sparked with that of the Allsparked I felt a surge of power and peace then when its mighty power was used up on protecting the city I woke up and found my self in this wonderful world of peace and Bureaucracy. Shockwave was going to dissect me but my Trans Tech counter part, Prowl said I was the most skilled Bot to take that name after him self of course. So I was freed and have been working for the Trans Techs ever since. A fellow agent called Flareup told me that you, Prime and Sari actually all ready came to Axiom Nexus why didn't you ever tells us Prime.

Optimus Prime: Some things are better left un said.

As the Autobots where talking the Decepticons where enjoy all the sights that Axiom Nexus had to offer.

Icy Blitzwing: Oh look at all the small tiny robots, so many strange and different kinds of bots, every where.

HotHead Blitzwing I DONT CARE WE WILL CLAIM REVENGE ON THAT SCUM LUGNUT, HE WILL PAY FOR DOUBLE CROSSING US.

Random Blitzwing: Funny you allways think it is the crazy ones or the Starscreams that betray you, Oh look at that pretty building.

Thundercracker That building isnt even decent enough to cast a shadow on my glourious body.

Ramjet: That building isnt impressive at all.

Sky Warp: I think it is way to tall could be very dangerous if it falls.

Slipstream: Oh will you all be quitet you are worse than Starscream.

StarScream: What Did you just say woman?!

Megatron: Silence all of you once we find my alternate reality double I will strike a deal with him and once we beat that traitor Lugnut and his master we will easily finish of the Autobots with our Trans Tech doubles.

Sunstorm : Brilliant Megatron absolutely brilliant, what great and glorious plan.

The only person that was really and truly happy to be here was Shockwave who was busy quizzing his smarter, counter part.

But all of them suddenly stop talking as they reached a auditorium bigger than any thing any of them had ever seen. It was easily the size of 50 Omega Supremes. When they entered Prime and Bumblebee saw a familiar face it was Flareup who was giving seating directions to all the guest, there was a lot of Cybertronians in there.

Flareup. Welcome to the main event please sit according to your name or function in all of the mutliverse. That means you short stuff (Bumblebee) with all the kid appeal types, Megatron and Prime with all the Primes and Megatrons, Bulkhead with the secondary kid apeal types that most people forget, Rachet with the medics, All Starscreams or clones of him you go sit with the traitors backstabbing bots, the rest of you with the bots that share your name.

Suddenly Shockwave walked up to Flareup and asked.

Shockwave: Excuse me where do I sit me and the others where wondering.

Flareup: Sorry sweaty but we cant use the name Shockwave so you and the others have to sit with Shockblast.

Bumblebee passed by the Megatrons and said hello to an old friend.

Bumblebee: Hey Joe long time no see.

BW Megatron: I know YESSSSSS.

Bumblebee sat down next to a large wasp like creature with his same paintjob. Bee was curious and asked.

Bumblebee: Who are you.

Jackets. Friends call me Jackets.

As the rest took their seats The meting began when the great Senator Optimus Prime and Commander Megatron took the stage. A silence fell over the crowed. Quiet was the only thing herd then an Optimus Stud up and said in a voice of Peter Cullen.

Movie Optimus Prime: What is going on here my Wheelie and Sam the boy with allspark knowledge where taken.

Iron hide stud up to correct his leader.

Movie IronHide. Its Bumblebee Sir.

Movie Optimus Prime: What ever!!!

All the Kid appeal Types.: Hey dont get us confuse for that loser.

Senator Prime bang his little judge hammer thingy and they all fell into silence agian.

TransTech Optimus Prime: Silence We will now share at this moment all the information we have. Professor Shockwave if you will.

Shockwave was nervous but he began the long speech non the less.

TransTech Shockwave: For quite some time now we have had the Senator Ratbat undersurvelince, yes it is true he is behind this plan, as you may or may have not herd we dont realy know what he is planing but he has taken many great steps in acquiring all of the materials needed for his plan. Including in the list many Macguffins. All we can tell you is some of his quick background, the Senator is a very well liked and respected member in this universe, he owns one of the biggest and most profitable Energon plants in all of the multyverse along with many charitable funds and donations that he makes to the low techs. He was elected to government do to his powerful influence with the people and the fact that he single handily stop Unicron from eating our reality. He posses a unique gift or ability, he has the power to drain energy, life fore, eletricity any form of power from an organic, non organic or techo organic. It was this ability that he used to stop Unicron.

All ready the bots where scared of Ratbat of the amount of power he had and now that they now that he one defeated Unicron that dose not make any one happy. Shockwave continued on.

Trans Tech Shockwave: Do to a little coruption that took place between us we reconstructed his sparked and made him inmortal.

All: ( All words mixed and confusing) What... Ahaah. Why you did that for? ....Slag ....You idiots.

Some where far away in a Dark void in space where anyone and anything lose them selfs and their personality, inside a large spiral building on the top floor Sari was waking with a large headeche.

Sari: Oh what a horrible dream.

Sari looks around and realizes it wasn't a dream it was real, she was in a bed comfortable bed but not her own and siting on a chair right in front of her was Ratbat. He stud up paced a while and fianly said.

Ratbat: You are right child it was a bad Dream and soon it will become a nightmare. HAHAHAHA!

9. jackets

jackets Gamer/Anime fan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    dude u make an awsome FF. this the best stroy i read so far this year and i make a nice cameo appearance in the story and the last line i was freaking out with
    Ratbat: You are right child it was a bad Dream and soon it will become a nightmare. HAHAHAHA! nice keep up with the ff and how many parts left untill the end

your ff is:thumbs2: :popcorn :bowdown: :drool: :thumb :cool: :rock  and i am pure badassness in your story

10. Unicron the Pla

Darkness Has a Face part 5B

Sorry guys I didn't finish positing part 5 yesterday it was very late at night and I was very tired, So consider this part 5B, In about a week I will probably post part 6..Thank you again specially for the comments from Jackets and Soundfire Prime. And to answer Jackets Question provably I will finish the Story in Part 6 but again I will like to make it clear this was actually suppose to be part of the previous post just that my tiredness Impeded me from doing it.

Sari couldn't believe her eyes, so it was all real and that means that she was being held captive by this evil giant robot. She looked around even got up and quickly tried to find and exit a window some for out of this prison. Ratbat watch her do all of this in amusement, when she was tired from running back and fort, Ratbat finally approached her, Sari quickly transformed into her armored battle robot self and prepared her Energy Blasters to fire at Ratbat.

Ratbat: Child you wouldn't be so foolish as to fire at a Cybertronian who once defeated the Great Unicron, a being who makes even the mighty Primus uneasy at times.

Sari couldn't help but stare into his face, she recognized some thing in it she just couldn't pin point it. She mustered up the courage and strength to make an inquiry with her captor.

SariWho are you? What do you want with me? Where are we? You better start talking now before I pound you into the ground and crush your spark chamber.

Ratbat simply stood there then suddenly it seamed like the room started to move, to change the walls became more wide bigger, the environment as well, from the bleak room that they where in just moments ago, they where now in a huge factory like building, Sari could see a bunch of Transformers specially Gobots all fitted with a special hat wired looking yet surprisingly small with two orbs sticking out from the back. Sari continued to explored the new room with her eyes, looking for a clear indicator of where they where. Suddenly out of nowhere more of Ratbats loyal minions appeared. They crowded around him.

Ratbat. I imagine you want dose questions you asked me a while ago to be answer so I will begin. First of all forget about your friends coming to your rescue you are ina a place know as the Dead Universe, here many lost travelers have stumble and I have found them. This world is bleak, balck , dark no sun shines, no sounds, no light no nothing. All beings that entered this world become mine. Secondly I am the great and all powerful Senator Ratbat, from Axiom Nexus. But in this reality in the Dead Universe I am simply know as the Darkness.

Sari: My friends will rescue me and pull the plug on your evil plan you will see, by the way what is you evil plan?

Ratbat: Why would I tell you my evil plan? What purpose will that have?

Sari: Well all good villains tell their helpless victims their evil plan, its part of the villain code or some thing like that. Plus if you don't the readers of this fan fiction will be confused and wont know what is going on.

Ratbat: That just sound stupid but I guesses we can tell you my plan, Nova Prime please tell Sari our master plan with all the details.

NovaPrime: Yes sir. Well you see the great master Ratbat used his high position of power as a Senator to look all across the multiverse for the records of all Ratbats. He saw how all of them where powerful beings but where then betrayed and lost their original body and placed into a more humble form. So when the master stumble upon this world with all it happy citizens and rich world full of enrgy he drain all of the energy and made this world into what it is toady. Its former citizens are now helpless servants of the consuming Darkness.

Jhiaxus the former leader of the Cybertronian Empire and now head of science for the powerful Ratbat continued.

JhiaxusThrough out its history many travelers have found their way to the Dead Universe, like myself, and some of us willingly join the powerful force of the Darkness or are consumed by it until we have no other choice but to accept it.

Sari: Who you guys are really bad at this, I ask you to tell me you master plan not your entire life story.

Blackarachnia: Well allow me to simplify it for you.

Sari turn to see the spiderbot, similar, body, same name but completely different Blackarachnia.

Blackarachnia: Long story short kid, the master found that the mighty Primus had design a machine that is capable of taking control of all Cybertronians across the universe. There is just one catch not just any bot can use it, it has to be a powerful bot, one with an immortal spark and limitless supply of energy to power up the machine.

Ratbat: That would be me with my immortal spark and abilaty to drain energy out of anything I will power up the machine and rule all the mutliverse. There was just one small but very important component. You my dear Sari, I created you for this very special moment.

Sari couldn't believe what she was hearing, the ton of bricks that had just fallen on her, such shocking information that had just been reavield to her, it is not everyday one discovers their origins and her surprise was the most common response.

Sari:......

Ratbat: Long time ago I had stolen a protoform wich I endouded with the power of the allspark itself. That protoform was created to bring my plan into conclision to become my engineer and my protégé. The protoform was to be taken to a safe place far away form Axiom Nexus, but my former employee,Straxus lost the protoform inside a spacebrige, I sent my loyal minions to all corners of the multiverse but when they found my protoform it was to late it was allready contaminated by the human know as Issac Sumdac. So you see my dear Sari this is you moment of triumph your ultimate goal, your design in life. All the materials have be gather from all across the dimensions, many of the components are some of the most powerful items of cosmic significance in all of the universe enough to make one powerful so imagine having all of them, the blueprints are inside that human´s head and my brilliant medic/Scientist Trantulas will quickly find them. All that was missing was the greatest and final peace you Sari, my engineer my daughter. Dough I am not pleased in the form that you present yourself in time I will learn to accept it just like in time you will accept you destiny and become the ruler of all the multiverse. With my legion of Cybertronians I will conquer and purify all worls that oposse my rule, the Darkness will consume this and all universes!

Sari couldn't get over the shock of this, her real father was the evil overlord of the Dead Universe, she was just created to destroy, no other purpose, she was a tool in the plan of an evil madbot. Her angered quickly rose.

Sari: What makes you think I will ever help the likes of you. My friends will come and save me.

Ratbat: You have no friends remember, I can see into any world from here, I saw your little fight with Bumblebee they dont like you remember, and even if they wont be here to save you only to destroy my evil plan and everything around me, including you Sari.

Sari: I still will never help you willingly.

Ratbat: I was afraid you might say that my dear daughter.

Ratbat snapped and looked at Scourge who mysteriously vanished.

Sari: And another thing stop calling me your dau......

Sari was suddenly attacked by a small oval shaped machine it latch onto her neck and started to do it Job.

Ratbat: I am sad you think like this Sari but sooner or later you will help me, we found the blueprints of these little gadget many eons ago. It was design by Shockwave to turn any Autobot into a Decepticon , of course I haded redesign to turn ant bot into a loyal Ultracon.

Suddenly Sari´s beautiful blue eyes started to change color and suddenly became a shade or piercing red. Red eyes that glowed in the Darkness of the new world. She was to become it to embrace it, to like it, like it is written the Dead Universe eats away at your mind body and soul and poor Sari was receiving a crash course on this subject. Sari final thoughts wouldn't matter anymore, how sad she was that she withhold the truth from Andrew, how sorry she was about her fight wit Bumblebee, how much pain that little machine on her neck was hurting. With her final breaths she said in a weak trembeling voice.

Sari: If ...I ever.. Get my hands on you........

Suddenly the little machine sprang of sari, after all its job was complete, Sari was different, she was in her robot form. It was red with shades of black and her optics where now as red as the blood Ratbat plan to have shade in the purifying of the worlds. She knelt down besides him and said.

Sari : Father I am ready.

11. jackets

jackets Gamer/Anime fan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    can't wait for part six

12. Unicron the Pla

The Darkness Has A Face Part 6

Hey fellow readers I am glad my views have gone up and I like to get feedback from my readers, thanks Jackets. I decided to post Part 6 but I will not finish the story probably until part 8. Reasons why? I want to make an awesome fight scene for most of my mayor cast of villains and don't want to rush things. Jackets as I promised you buddy you make a cameo appearance and you will have a huge fight scene in part 7 and 8. Hope you guys enjoy part 6.

As Shockwave finish giving Ratbat´s background, Intelligence officers Prowl and Starscream got up on stage and began giving a long talk about the Senator´s day to day activities. As they sat there many of the "lowtechs" began drifting away in their own thoughts. The Primax(G1) and Aurex (Unicron Trilogy) Ultra Magnus where wondering why their Malgus( Animated) counterpart was the leader of the entire Autobots and they where just second Bananas in their world.All but one of the Starscreams where wondering why none of them had been picked by Ratbat to betray their comrades, then they realized because Ratbat knew they where not trust worthy. Meanwhile Optimus Prime was thinking that he had picked the worst seat possible, he was sitting next to his old "buddy" Sentinel Prime and next to a Prime that look like him except he was purple with a purple Autobot sing. Even the Megatrons where trying to figure a way that they could use this situation to their advantage. All except one of course. Most of the kid appeal types had motor oil and video games on their procesor, all except Bumblebee who was worried about Sari.
    Suddenly in a Dark place know to the World as the Dead Universe Senator Ratbat was with his most loyal minions Lugnut, Ocelot and Nova Prime listening in on their meting. The power of Ratbat was not to be underestimated even in their mists was a traitor among the bots summon to defeat Ratbat. It was thanks to Bumblebee´s worries that anything was actually achieved in this little get toghter. Thinking what was happening to Sari worried him and he suddenly volted up on stage graved the mike and rallied.

Bumblebee: I dont know about you guys but I am getting Sick and tired of these guys telling us just how dangerous Ratbat is. Why should we worry? We dont even know what his plan is. I say we take the fight to him, who is with me?

All of Bumblebee´s friends stood up, Bulkhead, Optimus Prime, Prowl, Ratchet, they all said in unison.

All :WE ARE!!

Commander Megatron was not to happy about this, it was his idea to make a meting in the first place to figure out what to do and come up with a plan. He stood up from his seat next to Senator Prime and pushed the small yellow Autobot off the stage. Seizing back the mike, he told everyone to pipe down.

Commander Megatron: SILENCE!!This is not the correct way to go about this Senator Ratbat is probly expecting this. We should come up with a better Idea.

Of all the bots in the name of Cybertron it was an other Megatron that defied the great and powerful leader of the Trans Tech armies.

BW Megatron: I agree with Chetoor, Yesss, his plan is good, there is more of us than all of Ratbat´s forces. Yesss. What ever is his plan is and no matter how many MacGuffins he has we have many more Primes and even more powerful Megatrons. Yess. I say we go for it and Strike a sneak attack. Yess.

Bumblebee: It´s Bumblebee, and thanks Joe for backing me up.

Most of the other Transformers where also excited and where itching for a fight especially Sixshot.

Sixshot: Just point me in the direction of the creeps that stole my little monkey and I will blast them into small not child friendly pieces.

Even the strange color Optimus that was siting next to Bumblebee´s Prime was supporting the idea.

SG Optimus Prime: I belive the little runt has a point let us fight the Senator.

Suddenly every bot in the convention was behind Bumblebee supporting the idea of taking the fight to the evil senator. All that where not with Bumblebee where the mighty Trans Techs who prefer their bureaucratic form of things over rash acts of violence. Suddenly the great Senator Prime, stood after much consideration and said.

Senator Prime: I believe the kid had a point we just cant wait for Ratbat to strike we have to do it before he dose. We will roll onto battle.

Commander Megatron couldn't believe those words, regualaerly Prime was more a man of diplomacy over fighting.

Commander Megatron: I am all for fighting, sir, as you know my men have been waiting for a fight but how by the almighty power of The Allspark do we get to the Dead Universe.

Suddenly all three Shockwaves took the stage, the Primax universe Shockwave began speaking.

G1 Shockwave: With the help of our comrade Professor Shockwave we believe we have a machine that could take us directly into the heart of the dead Universe.

Animated Shockwave: We can depart immediately.

Commander Megatron seamed a little bit skeptical.

Commander Megatron: Is this true Shockwave.

Professor Shockwave: Yes it is sir, the machine is ready and operational.

Commander Megatron:Fine then you have my troops support.

All Autobots, Decepticons, Predacons, Maximals, Minicons even Go Bots where happy of these news, soon they will join forces, long time enemies will work side by side to defeat one command but ultimately powerful enemy. The spy among them was still transmitting sending the most valuable information possible to Ratbat.

In the Dead Universe things couldn't be any better. Ratbat and his Generals, Nova Prime and Ocelot along with Ratbat´s head of security Lugnut where listening to the transmision. The evil and seductive Blackarachnia just walked in and was please to see her master wasn't angry and threatening to shoot them all for their uselessness. She was glad her loyal spy proved to be useful to Ratbat.

Blackarachnia: I am glad my trusted bot friend has found a use in your mighty plan oh great and powerful Ratbat.

Ratbat: Silence, quit your useless praising and report how are my plans going.

The trusted spy of Blackarachnia was suddenly out raged at Ratbat for talking to her mistress like that.

Spy: You idiot, if I was there I would shoot you in the spark chamber for talking to my beautiful queen like that.

Ratbat: You fool, you dare challenge me the soon to be Emperor of The Multi Verse. I will have you killed.

Blackarachnia not wanting to have her love one destroyed by the great Senator intervened.

Blackarachnia: Please o great and powerful Ratbat have mercy, he didn't mean what he said. And you Jackets please for Spark´s Sake don't provoke the master.

The spy now identified as Jackets, the bot Bumblebee had seen earlier, was angry but knew his love was right. Ratbat was powerful, he had help her not be killed by Alpha Trion in return for her loyalty and if she and he were to continue to be online they had to do everything the Senator wanted.

Jackets: I am sorry great Senator, please forgive us.

Ratbat: I shall, just don't let this happen again. Continue to spy on them, I shall be waiting for them.

Suddenly with the same powers he had used before, the room changed and they were inside a factory. In there the captured citizens of many worlds where busy at work, constructing a machine so powerful, so deadly that the very Primus decided that the machine would be destroy. Soon, very soon this will be the tool which Ratbat will use to forge his new universal order. In the middle of the terrifying and gigantic factory was a small red bot, not truly a bot, but none the less the most important member of Ratbat´s legion, and right know the second most loyal next to Lugnut. The sleek, and beautiful femme bot was busy working in a device that seam similar to a large chair but with cables that where to be attached to the evil Senator.

Ratbat: Sari my dear, how is my machine doing, I see everyone is hard at work.

Sari: My father, your great plan is almost complete, all that it is needed is for you to power up the machine. I have used all my knowledge and power to construct the device. All you need to do is sit on your new throne from where you will rule all that is in this universe.

Ratbat: My dear child how you have pleased me. You will truly be my heir to my throne.

Sari: But master why? You will rule forever, wont you? How could I rule after you.

Ratbat: My dear daughter, have you not seen the flaw in my plan? If my rule over the Cybertronians is to continue I will forever be confined to this terminal, it is why you where created. You will be my force, the embodiment of my rule. You will enforced the rules and standers I set for the world. They will learn to respect you my dear, and fear your power just like they feared mine. How long till the machine is completed and I can begin the conquest of the multi verse? Our enemies are not long for coming and they out number us 10 to one.

Sari: It is only a matter of deca cycles.

Ocelot: Do not fear master, they will not interfere with your plan I shall make sure of it. Are men are stronger, smarter, more well prepared and trained, and most of all your mighty powers of the Dead Universe has made us nearly immortal by repairing any damage dose pilgrims could do to us.

NovaPrime: Besides my master your powers will be magnified a thousand fold by your machine. You will be unstoppable.

LugnutThe generals speak the truth and don't forget, I am your last line of defense my liege and they will never hurt you as long as my spark is still online. Plus we shall not doubt the great allspark power of your finest creation Sari.

Ratbat:I know all of this but the combine power of all of the Autobot Matrixes of Leadership can defeat me. But in the case such a rare event can happen I already have a back up plan.

Back in Axiom Nexus a large, very large army was gathering next to the biggest spacebrige in the galaxy. Professor Shockwave and Bulkhead where putting on the finishing touches.

Senator Optimus Prime then raised his fist along with all the Autobots and Maximals, they all shouted up till the heavens so even Primus could hear.

All AutobotsTill all Are one!

Commander Megatron along with all other Megatrons have one simpled yet effective order to all their loyal minions.

All Megatrons Decepticons Transform and Rise Up!

With a brilliant flash of light, all of the unlikely alliance found them self in the strange and Dark world of the Dead Universe. They quickly discovered that this was not going to be easy. As suddenly they where under heavy fired from all sides. As luck would have it Wheelie was quickly shoot down by none other than the greatest sharp shooter in the universe Ocelot. Bumblebee and just about every one else saw that Ocelot wasn't alone and that behind him was a considerably large army. Bumblebee decided to say the most correct thing possible for this situation.

Animated Bumblebee: We are so SLAGGED!!

13. jackets

jackets Gamer/Anime fan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    awsome can't wait for part7 and 8:popcorn :popcorn :popcorn :popcorn 

14. josh5837

josh5837 leonleaderoftheautocons

may i ask if i can somehow get a part in this as my own character

15. jackets

jackets Gamer/Anime fan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    ask Unicron the Pla for a the a cameo appearance in the story

16. Unicron the Pla

The Darkness Has A Face Part 7

Hey everyone this Unicron the Pla here is part 7 of my fan fiction we are nearing the end. But don't worry fans, I am working on a sequel. In this chapter not only dose Jackets appere again but so dose a new face the special character of josh5837 Leon also makes an appearance. So sit back and enjoy.
    PS: Sorry it took so long I have been busy with the fan fiction reviews and I have been diagnosed with Swine Flu so took a while but totally worth it.
    PSS: I think I took to many Vicodin.

Moments earlier before the alliance formed against Ratbat landed on the Dead Universe, In one of the sections of the factory was a miserable mantience bot. You wouldn't be able to tell but eons ago this lowly bot was one of the greatest heroes, with his amazing accomplishments nearly in the same category as many Primes. His name was Leon former leader of the Autocons, and what a leader he was. But his greatest defeat came at the hands of the greatest and most powerful Senator Ratbat. This universe now called the Dead Universe by most, used to a heaven for bots everywhere with plenty of energy and materials for all. This was until the Senator stumble upon the world. And single handedly Ratbat disseminated all of the Autocon forces, when the final match came Leon was no match for Ratbat, his powers made any shot, any attack, any action taken against Ratbat was useless, he would either absorbed the energy or regenerate any damage taken. He truly was unstoppable and so when Leon lost, Ratbat not wating to waste possible servants enslaved all of the former citizen. Years later when Bombshell join Ratbat´s forces they inserted cerebro-shells to truly make them all loyal members of Ratbat´s cause. But for many many steler cycles Leo has been fighting the control of the cerebro-shells and today is the day he achived his goal. With all the stranght he could muster to fight the control he ripped his mind control helmet full of cerebro- shells and started blasting and cutting away at the helmets of his fellow enslaved Autocons. With out those helmets Ratbat had no control of them.He knew that Ratbat had to be stopped even at the cost of his own life. A small crowed of his freed soldiers gather and he breavely told all of them.

Leon:Flee, my brothers, flee. Go to the edge of the city where I see an attack being mounted upon by some one else against Ratbat. Even Unicron would be a better master than Ratbat. So go, quickly get out!

Leon stayed behind destroying as many machines as he could, he didn't know what they did but he knew Ratbat would be angry if they where destroyed. Ratbat, Lugnut, Swindle and Sari where watching from a monitor as the Autocon, destroyed a large black box with his flaming sword. Ratbat didn't actually care what he did to those machines they where only designed with one purpose of data storage, sure the data was lost but he knew where to find the source of it all. Inside the head of a measly pathetic earth human, locked in a dark and inescapable dungeon two floors bellow along with his female companion and the one man franchise, I mean Bumblebee, yeah Bumblebee. Still Sari was worried and she asked her father.

Sari: Father what shall we do?

Ratbat: Dont worry my dear child, Swindle call Ocelot tell him to send Blackarachnia and Jackets on the double.

Now back to the battlefield where we last left off, all of the Cybertronians where surprise with the relative ease that Ocelot found them.

Movie Ratchet:How did he find us so fast? Did he track our signal.

Bulkhead: That is impossible I crypted the codes my self.

Ocelot stood there looking at the foes he would soon fight in battle. He was a man of honor and would not launch a sneak attack, he always liked to see the faces of the enemies he would soon find him self killing with such ease. Suddenly when the mentioning of traitors was brought up the first bot to go ahead and acuse some one was none other than good old Cliffjumper. After all he has gone troguh so much like a alternate reality where the Decepticons are good.

G1 Cliffjumper: I KNEW IT, BUT NO ONE BELIEVED ME, WHO IS LAUGHING NOW!!

Animated Cliffjumper:And they call me high mantience.

TransTech Blackarachnia:Silence you idiots you are right there is a traitor among you, come on out my lover bot.

Suddenly from the crowed came out flying Jackets.

Animated Blackarachnia:And they say I have bad taste in bot.

Jackets:You fools where so easy to trick I left my comlink open so that Ratbat and his minions could here everything. Know Ocelot can do anything he wants with you guys, it is time to finish all of you off and me and my femmebot will be on our way.

Jackets, said this to a large and surprised crowed of Autobots, and Maximals. The Decepticons and Predacons where so used to it that, it just rolled of their back likie liquid energon of a cyber-duck. They wher more consentrated with the enemies surrounding them from all sides. Ocelot was just receiving a very important transmission in that very moment.

Ocelot:Cool your horses partner your deal with Ratbat isnt over till he boss man Ratbat says its over. Now high tail it out of here and get to the citadel Ratbat needs you urgently.

The two lover bots quickly got going, they new that soon this nightmare would finally be over and that they could both be together till their sparks gave out.
    All of the loyal servants of Ratbat lifted their weapons to blast their opponents but Ocelot raised his hand and told them to hold their fire.

Ocelot: Hold your fire you varmints you know I like to give my opponents a fighting chance, sneak attacks and treachery are not my thing. You fools that will soon subcome to the new order or my revolvers I will give you one cycle to get all your men into position before I star this little showdown.

Sixshot: Oh I like him.

Many of Ratbat´s soldiers where outraged and where even thinking speaking out against Ocelot´s plan, but everyone knew you did not piss off Ocelot. The last time some one did that they ended up looking like Bugly.
    The alliance didnt even think twice about the chance they where just given they knew it was good and that they needed to take it. Some of the more cocky opponents like a wired pointy Megatron consider him a fool, but they will soon realiced that Ocelots´s reason for this is quite simple. He was been fighting for over 45 billion stellar cycles he didn't like boring fights. Mean while Scourge, Psycho Mantis, Nova Prime, Mainframe, Lockdown, Death Head, Goldbug, Waspinator, Jhiaxus, Bludgeon and many others, among them a large amount of autonomous units sold to Ratbat by Swindle, where prepering to fight on Ocelot´s command.

Ocelot began to start counting backwords, in a very Clint Eastwood meats John Wayne kind of way.

Ocelot:: 10...you ready pilgrims....9..8....7...6.....5...4..I am coming over you worms.....3...ready?.....2......1....DRAW!

And just like that a very large and ferocious battle issued. The person that was most worried there was probably the great Vangelus, Err, I mean Professor Shockwave. As every one started to leave the safety of cover the Professor just stayed in his placed. A worried Cheetor looked over to see him and asked.

Cheetor: Whats the matter?

Professor Shockwave: I am a scientist, I did some fighting last time, but I forgot to equip my self with some soth of weapons all I got is my cutting lasers.

Suddenly Optimus Primal joins them wondering what is going on.

Commander Megatron, sees them and tells them all in a commanding voice.

Commander Megatron:Come on you apes do you want to live forever?

Suddenly a large autonomous unit advances at Megatron while he is distracted, he is about to be shot in the face when suddenly one of his universe counterparts shoots the bot down.

Unicron Trilogy Megatron:Everyone fights and everyone wins!

All of the Seekers (which include a lot of Starscreams and in one particular case a lot of Starscream clones) are attacking from the sky when suddenly
    the harrier jet Starscream shoots down three fling units at once.

Animated Starscream:Death from above, I tolod you I am the best Starscream.

Animated Sunstorm:You sure are the greatest o great and powerful original Starscream.

Do to the fact that he was distracted Starscream and his clones are shoot down by Nova Prime with the help of Waspinator from the ground.

G1 Skywarp:That is funnier than one of my pranks.

He quickly doges a missile by teleporting.
    Suddenly the superior TransTech Starscream blasts Waspinator out of the sky with a null beam.

TransTech Starscream:And that my fellow Srarscreams is why I am the superior.

As all the Starscreams dominated the skys, the rest where focusing on the ground troops. Suddenly a golden opportunity aroused for the Professor. A autonomus unit was damage but not his primary blaster he procided to use his cutting laser to disarmed the bot and use it for him self.Just then three more generic attack drones appeared behind him and with his cutting lasers cut all of them from the middle section, slicing them in half. Shockwave wasn't the only bot cutting up people, the bounty hunter Lockdown was busy gathering mods from fallen foe and friend alive.

Lockdown:I knew I was going to recive a pay of my weight in mods but these are way to many.

RID Scourge: Stop Showing off Lockdown and start battling.

Scourge, swung his blade against that of the Dinobot leader Grimlock.

Animated Grimlock:Me, Grimlock going to crush black prime.

RID Scourge:You and what army?

G1 Grimlock:This one.

As one Grimlock distracted Scourge the other went behind him and cut him in half. Scourge was defeated on the ground.

G1 Hound:These battle sure is easy just a bunch of autonomous and a couple of real opponets but we have them out numbered.

Hound said this wit all confidence as just slagged five drones.

Bulkhead: I know these guys are cake.

Said Bulkhead as he crushed Mainframe with his wrecking ball.
    The only two bots that where just standing in the field not doing nothing was Psycho Mantis and Ocelot, they weren't worried at all they knew this match was never about wining but about stalling. In the distance Ocelot could see the destroyed body of Waspinator, the two sections of Scourge, the decapitated head of Nova Prime courtesy of Shockwave, Shockwave and Shockwave, and at that moment Goldbug was just swathed by the Malgus Bumblebee and evil Optimus Prime. And not to mention the three Prowls had just ran over and crushed Bludgeon´s spark chamber. Then the Prowl from Axiom Nexus suddenly banished along with the two fastest Autobots Blurr and Blurr. Suddenly from both his left and his right came Mudflap and Skids, both where rushing at him in their vehicle modes they transformed when they where near him ready to destroy Ocelot. Then Faster than the greatest gun man, Ocelot pulled out his Plasma Shoot Revolvers and blasted them both square in the face.
    The twins where on the ground in pain. Ocelot stood avobe them about to finish the job when suddenly both his Revolvers wher shoot out of his hands. The culprits where Sixshot and Bumblebee.

Animated Bumblebee:Now then punk tell us where is Sari.

Sixshot:Yeah what have you done with her?

Both of them felt very confident when they where speaking, Ocelot had no weapons and they had two battle stingers and many blaster pointed at him.
    Ocelot could care less, he raised his hands in a fighting position and then strike a pose that seamed as if he where shooting them with his fingers. He then said with a hint of admiration.

Ocelot:Your pretty good, no one has ever disarmed me. But the first rule of war fare is to expect the unexpected.

Ocelot then started running lunching himself at Sixshoot and Bumblebee.With a barrage of punches and kicks both Bumblebee and Sixshoot where down. Suddenly from behind shoot Commander Megatron and Ocelot went down, seamed like he was dead.

Back at the factory, Leon was destroying everything in his path until he reached the room that contained Senator Ratbat. Leo walked in and looked at the Senator square in the eye.

Leon:This ends now!

Ratbat:It sure dose.

Just then came rushing in Blackarachnia and Jackets.
    Leon saw both of them entered he was surprised and stabbed Blackarachnia straight in the Spark chamber. Jackets was outraged he shoot pure enrgy straight from his hands and sent Leo offline.
    Holding the offline courpse of her lover he pleaded his master to save her with his powers.

Jackets:Please I beg you she is still of service to you.

Ratbat: Hahah, don't kid your self fool, her part is done there is no reason to waste my energy reviving her.

The two Blurr´s and Prowl just got in the room and hiid behind a large cooling locker. Where the started listening very carefully to the conversation that was playing out.

Ratbat: She is of no use to me, Swindle dispose of such trash for me.

Swindle: Yes Sir!

Jackets: Why you little slagging son of a slagger! I am going to end your life once and for all.

Jackets was preparing to attack he fired a bolt of energy to the defenseless Ratbat who was at the moment powering up his machine. The shoot barely even reached him for as soon as it was out of Jackets hand., the shoot started to dissipate and become weaker with the distance till finally it was all gone.

Ratbat: Fool don't you understand I am invincible nothing can harm me. Lugnut get rid of this scum one and for all.

Lugnut: With pleasure my liege.

All it took was one single punch, one single P.O.K.E. connected with Jackets and it send the poor Bee bot flying far far away landing right in the middle of the battle field. The Blurrs and Prowl where amazed at what they had just seen. They recived a message from Ultra Magnus that they had almost won just a couple more drones and they would win. But from what they just saw they weren't so sure. It was small twitch, all that was needed for Sari notice them.
    Lugnut prepared himself for another confrontation but Sari steeped up in front of him.

Sari: Dont worry Lugnut I will handle this.

Out of nowhere Sari unleashed a powerful beam composed completely of all spark energy and the three intelligence bots where sent flying and landed right on Jackets.

Jackets: Oww!

Ratbat: Well done you two, my dear daughter tell me how much longer before I can rule the entire multi verse.

Sari: The machine is at 42% in one mega cycle it should be done.

Ratbat: Very well, Swindle go down there and help out the troops. Tell them to stall for at least one more mega cycle. Now it is time to do my part and demonstrate to these foriners the power of the Dead Universe.

Lugnut: Yes master, you dont want me to go and fight with them.

Ratbat: No my most loyal servant I need youu in case they try to attack the castle.

Lugnut: It will be done.

Suddenly Ratbat´s hands began to glow an evil shade of black, and lighting started to striking from his body. In the battle field everyone was happy they thought they had won and with very few casualties. Most of Ratbat´s forces where completely destroy with the exception of a few soldiers and the bounty hunters Lockdown and Death Head and Psycho mantis(who was just sitting there)thing seam as if they where going to win.Suddenly all of the offline corpses of started to move. The pieces that they where missing started to appear out of tin air. Scourge´s body reconnected it self, Bludgeon was completely fixed, Nova Prime reattached his head and Ocelot just stood up and brushed him self of. Even Psycho Mantis got up and prepared for the fight.Swindle then arrived and quickly transformed into his Robot form.
    He started to laugh and everyone joins in.
    All of our heroes have the expression that made Pat Lee "Famous".

Ocelot: Time to fight for real this time no holding back.

17. jackets

jackets Gamer/Anime fan

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    awsome can't wait to see what happens at the end

18. josh5837

josh5837 leonleaderoftheautocons

sweet you get my characters bravery very well

19. jackets

jackets Gamer/Anime fan

News Credits:
    Ebay: