the darkening of ones spark

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by GENOZAUR, Jun 12, 2011.

1. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

when it comes to the transformers mythos over the years in at least one continuity i think it was the g1 marvel comics continuity , but it was stated that in large part what determines a cybertronians allegience to either of the two fueding societies and theire life path all comes down to being in its way a kind of spiritual corruptin of ones being.

one that has either occured naturally through that persons lack of self control over their emotions and ther lack of self developed moral character or more sinisterly has occcured at times unexpectedly at some point in a otherwise peaceful cybertronians life through it being a taint of unicron itslef brought upon that unwilling person in a forced manner through unicron's mental being reachign out through spacve and time to corrupt that persons psyche and mental being.

how might that go over withthe fanbase if that were to be explored over time through a tv series?

2. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

the way i see it it would tottally inverse that cybertronians ability to experieince the entire range of the emotional spectrum with that person experieincing only the negative emtions of it.

but for those who are of sufficient strong will and mind it could also possibly be made to serve that person as the source of there new found power.

for that person the darkening of their spark could be made to exist for them as a state of mind spirit and body brought about by a truly traumatic experience a extreme state of controllable tranquile fury and a dark powerful emotion such as hate or extreme rage
    or even extreme grief for that matter

one visilbe side effect is that it causes ones body and colorscheme to take on a much more darker sinister looking appearance and a inversed darkend version of their original colorscheme

basicly it is what happens when a cybertronian in their spark their very soul makes the change willigly in accepting ther inner darkenss and in learning to conrol it use it asa kind of forbidden strength of their personand personel character

the way i see it they are not two seperate species of cybertronian living being

they are one single species divided into two fueding societies that oppose one another socially morally and politically psychologically and spiritually as well

it is ones ability to master control over their emotions as a corrupted being though that in part predetermines which side the affected cybertronian would fight for as a wild card ally

3. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

hello?

4. Nemesis251

Nemesis251 Wakanda Forever!!!

You pretty much just explained The Force for Transformers.

5. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

say what?

seriously amn i aint familier with star trek star wars as a fictional mythos

to be honest this is just a attempt on my part to expand on a plot point form the us marvel generation comics that exists as a part of the unicron war storyline .

that particuler storyline was covered from issues 56-80 of the generation 1 us marvel comics series

the plot point im talking about has to do with the unicron cult that showed up in issue 75 of the comic series

many eons ago in the past unicron had placed a kind of sleeper program into the minds ocf certain cybertronians . one that was activated as unicron came upon cybertron towards the final leg of his cosmic journey with it causing the eaffectged cybertronians to form a cult like following dedicated to unicrons will.

while in the transformers cenergon cartoon he was explained away as being the orign source of the darkness and potential for evil corruption that exists insinde the life spark of each and every single living cybertronian being

to be honest this is a attempt on my part to meld the plot point from the us g1 marvel comics unicron war storyline with the explanation and reasoning that was used by the transformers energon cartoon to justify and exlpain away unicrons existance in the armada/energon cybertron unicron cartoon trilogy

my only intention on the matter was to create a new way of exploring that particuler part of the transformers mythos while still paying homage to the orignal source material i based it on

it reall ywas not my intention to incorporate certain aspects of the star wars mythos in to the transformers mythos.

to be honest it was all just pure chance that it came out like that

although now that you mention it i could see msome bit of crossover storyline potential.

6. grunge

grunge The TANK

News Credits:
    actually this would be a good idea for a videogame (possible MMO?) you play a cybertronian, you start off as a scout class sized bot. as you take on missions, whether they be "campaign" or "requests" your actions in those lead you down the path to being an autobot or a decepticon.

like as an autobot you would avoid damaging homes, or "important places/objects", as a con you wouldnt care and just destroy wrecklessly to get the job done. and you can check your spark to see how your going, a slight redness around it would earn you the autobrand, however if its has a slight purple around it then your on your way to earning the deceptibrand.
    as you go through game you can transfer your spark to a larger body and thusly be able to scan larger more powerful vehicles. moving your way up to earning you a leader class body. (maybe supreme?)