the dark energon chronicles

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by transgeek2345, Mar 23, 2009.

1. transgeek2345

transgeek2345 Well-Known Member

years have past since the final battle with the decepticons...after skorponoks death and no leader to take his place,the decepticons were scattered an were left in hiding.only one decepticon was left to take his place.......but was soon to be left offline by the villanous........optimus prime!!now the autobots are reckless for more power and are desperate to attain total domination. only one decepticon is left to take him on and that is....(to be continued)

2. transgeek2345

(this is basically part the shattered glass universe. i love how they twist the story by being a mirror universe and will also be based on my upcoming stop motion film)

3. transgeek2345

the last survivor of the stunticons dragstrip.

(end of back story)

"blackout we recieved word that optimus has been trying to plan an ambush around the medical recreation center"said cyclonus.
    "send the constructicons over with reflector to inspect the autobots.then if they dont have to many soldiers scout the area"replied blackout.
    "then!!!"exclaimed cyclonus."then attack...."said blackout,then he walked out not knowing that one of the really young cadets heard everything and started to cry. springstarter happened to be passing by and asked the young one why was he crying.the kid didn't reply and walked away.
    springster walked up to blackout and told him "your son heard your conversation". blackout was silent and then said "i have bigger manners to woorry about".then springster said "you havn't treated your son the same ever since arc......".blackout reacted quity grabbed springster by the throat and said "don't ever talk or mention her name again" .then he threw him down, and walked away............(to be continued)

4. transgeek2345

HAHAHA damn i remember writing this when i sucked at writing stories haha...well folks nothing to see hear just another dead post :p