The Dangerous Dark Flames

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by SavageThunder, Nov 4, 2011.

1. SavageThunder

SavageThunder 11th Doctor's Huntress

I do not own any transformers characters. Well, uhm, except for Savage Thunder and her two daughters, Firestorm and Rockclimber.

CHAPTER 1

"Oh no, no, NO, NOOOOO!" A very tired-sounding voice screeched.

"I will kill you!" An F-22 Raptor swooped down on her and transformed, shooting at her with high-powered missiles and mortars.

"YOU DIE!!" Snarling back at Starscream, she leaped upwards toward Starscream and she just barely managed to land some very heavy, hard blows.

"Too bad. A warrior's body, but not a warrior's spark!" Sneering at the femme, Starscream plunged his claw-like fingers into the still struggling femme's spark chamber, ripping out her spark and crushing it.

"NO" This powerful screech was very desperate.

Inside Autobot Base, her desperate screech reached audio sensors of one who knew all too well what the screech meant. Ratchet ran to the Autobot Base's door to find Soundwave rushing in with a very mangled black body.

Laying the body on the berth, Ratchet found the huge hole in the femmes' chest.
    "No. No, no, No, NO!" Outraged by what he had found, Ratchet swung a fist at the wall, leaving a huge crack in it.

"I'll repair her." Breakdown walked in.

Nodding his head at Soundwave to take Ratchet to his quarters, Breakdown got to work on the femme's damaged body.

He stopped immediately. He recognized who it was.

"Savage Thunder!?" he gasped surpsed. A shudder traveled along his whole body as he thought of all the stories that he had heard about this Decepticon.

Letting his optic sensors study the body of the Legendary Fighting Femme, Breakdown noted that Savage Thunder's shoulders had become even more broad and massive muscle-bound than the last time he had seen her.

The steel-titanium was no longer glossy. And her weapons needed to be upgraded, just like her fangs and her steel-titanium claws. Breakdown went back to repairing Savage.

A few days later, Savage Thunder was sliding around the main room of base.

"YOWCH!" Yowling as she slid into a wall, Savage blinked at Megatron as he stared at her in amusement. Everyone was amused by her antics. Even Ratchet, who was almost never amused, was amused.

Turning away from the others, Thunder bunched her legs underneath her. Her leg muscles appeard even bigger now. And then she took off, slamming straight into Ratchet right side.

"OOOOF!" Grunting, Ratchet hit the ground.

Then, crawling off of the grumpy medic, Savage helped lift Ratchet off of the floor.

"Sorry Ratch. I had too much energy." Savage apologized sincerely.

"Its okay." replied Ratchet as Savage Thunder started to stride off.

"I thought you said no femme liked you,'Ratch'?"Arcee teased.

"I love Savage just like she loves me! And do not call me 'Ratch' ever again Arcee!" retorted Ratchet.

Walking away from Arcee, Ratchet headed to his quarters. He stopped and turned his head module to see Savage, swaying her hips back and forth.

Walking in, Savge spoke."Are we going to bond?"

Nodding his head Ratchet closed and locked his rooms' doors and soundproofed the walls really well.

"Now let's get down to some of our uhm, business." Purring, Savage was going to give him one heck of a time!

TO BE CONTINUED... CHAPTER 2 COMING SOON! Er.. it'll take a while!

2. SavageThunder

This is good. Never realized how good my stories are.

3. Ømnidrive

Ømnidrive Stop.....think......fart.....and keep on going

Nice

4. SavageThunder

Thanks. another story will be posted here soon. And the other two stories WILL be continued. When i have the time anyway, that is.

5. SavageThunder

This fanfic will be up and going again here soon!:dj