The cybo modes TF2

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by OmegaVPrime, Mar 26, 2008.

1. OmegaVPrime

OmegaVPrime Uhm, yea? So what?

Ebay:
    Okay so i'm unclear if this has been discussed or not for TF2, but here we go.

So we all know skorponoks cybo mode is a scorpion, and obviously all of the autobots are pretty "huminoid" in shape i.e. calf muscles legements and the ability to walk and 2 legs. So now we only got to see a few of there cybo modes, ironhides full cybo mode, a little bit of primes and a frontal and back viewing of jazz. But my question is, what other forms of cybo modes are there? Could there really be a beast machine, that is what i got off of skorponok.

I mean anything goes really but it is starting to make me ask questions about the race of cybertronians we know and love. Could we finaly get to see some more cybertronian forms, it is an interesting concept when you think about it. I really hope we will finaly get a cybertronian woman or more then one and hopefully arcee herself since she was kicked to the curb for TFTM1.

But maybe we will see forms of cybertronians we most certainly dont have on earth, frenzy, and more. What cybertronian forms would you like to see???

2. jazz4ever

jazz4ever I'm turned on by numbers

that would be awsome if optimus primal was TF2 in cybertron mode but from what i have observed almost all of the cybertron modes look exactly the same in the part where megatron throws that pole thingy at that one dude the dude looks exactly like jazzs cybertron mode same with ironhide and prime so i think there all the same really

3. OmegaVPrime

OmegaVPrime Uhm, yea? So what?

Ebay:
    Interesting point, i did notice that at the introduction of the autobots scene. But have you noticed something peculiar about the decepticons? All of them are more "bug like" I think we even had this conversation when the movie was in production.

Maybe it's the decepticons then; that are the "outcasts" or the mindless machines that are just here to conquer. But overal i saw no overall consistency with the decepticons, they were all very VERY diverse in build shape and size, even the mountain dew machine was different. But for smaller transformers it seems the "4 arm" look is the way to go. I believe the only 2 decepticons that gave me a huminoid vibe, was brawl and barricade.

The decepticons are quite strange in shape and or so much more bent and outshapen then the autobots......which i guess would mean that bay just wants that "evil" look, if it doesnt have spikes it is not evil.

4. RedHeadKevin

RedHeadKevin Well-Known Member

I still want to see a Panther and Condor robot mode in TF2, when Soundwave ejects Ravage and Laserbeak.

5. ashion

ashion Well-Known Member

Yeah the Decepticons were made to look more spiky and gnarled to add to their air of being evil, while the Autobots were more human like in appearence to make them more approachable.
    Even so their diversity in body shape alone is huge, just look at all the Decepticons and Autobots all together. Even in they Cybertronian forms they wouldn't have looked a great deal different from how they look on earth.