2D Artwork: The Cybertronic Bestiary: Pages 16 and 17

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by ZacWilliam, Mar 24, 2012.

1. ZacWilliam

ZacWilliam Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Almost had these ready for posting last night but needed sleep. Had fun world building the Ky-Alexia area, which I stumbled across while looking at Animated Rosanna's managerie on the wiki. :) 

Page 16- I had some folks who really liked the last "eco-view" and fleshing out the environment helps in imagining the creatures, so here's an overview of the Mithril Sea area:

[​IMG]

Page 17- The area's most famous mechanimals (and their slightly more impressive ancestors):

[​IMG]

Originally I planed to have Pidgeonoids in this update too but I've misplaced my in-progress sketch. Doh. :(  As always these pics and the rest are up on the Bestiary Deviant Art site with canon references explained.

-ZacWilliam, I liked the way it was coming out so I'm holding out hope of the sketch turning up somewhere...

Attached Files:

2. Stonecrusher

Stonecrusher jerk to storytelling

News Credits:
    Aw. how cute. A robot pony. :D 

3. ZacWilliam

News Credits:
    Well, it was the fan club that created Zap-ponies. I'm just the one who couldn't resist throwing in a little MLP design influence. ;) 

-ZacWilliam, one of two non-TF Hasbro properties getting winked at here. The other's a lot more obscure though...

4. ZacWilliam

News Credits:
    Someone on another board made a request to push the homage in a little less subtle direction.

[​IMG]

-ZacWilliam, had time for a quick sketch last night, so why not. :)