2D Artwork: The Cybertronic Bestiary Page 24

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by ZacWilliam, May 10, 2012.

1. ZacWilliam

ZacWilliam Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Between Botcon weekend capturing my attention and a couple of different sicknesses passing through our house I gave the Bestiary a week off last week, but we're back this week for another look into the deep lost world of the Outer Core, far below the surface of Cybertron. The mighty Machadron hail from IDW's Spotlight: Arcee and the Flaminglow was a request from the wife. Both women it's good to keep happy. ;) 

[​IMG]

-ZacWilliam, hope you like. :)  As always, drop by my deviantart page for the Bestiary in full.

Attached Files:

2. Anodythe

Anodythe Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ah...I was right. Flaminglows are not naturally pink, but pick up the color by feeding on energon. A most beautiful creature! ;-)

3. HeroicC300

HeroicC300 Chats with Artists

News Credits:
    Did you do dwellers yet?

I have an idea for a more monstrous thing, but I need to refine it (it'd be the worm from WFC pre-corruption)

4. Rewind Eject

Rewind Eject Well-Known Member

Great job again. Interesting how just like their earthling counterbarts, flaminglows aren't naturally that color but gain it from what they eat. I also like how the inner core is treated with the same mystique as we treat the oceanic abyss.