The Cube/Allspark : why is it bad?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Meggamus, Sep 26, 2011.

1. Meggamus

Meggamus I want FOC figures!!

In TF1 they take the cube radiation and funnel it into the box with the nokia, and when Sam is running through the street with the cube and hits the car and gives the tech with in that area, why does the cube energon make the robots bad ? The phone one in the box started shooting the glass and firing little missiles, the car steering wheel grabbed the woman's head and the xbox turned evil

Wouldnt this energon make robots and make them neutral rather than decepticon?

2. Sso02V

Sso02V Injector Has a Posse

News Credits:
    They are neutral. They've just been jolted into life surrounded by ugly fleshy pink things.

3. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout Hammer of the Gunplas

The idea was that all modern technology was reverse engineered from Megatron, and stated as such right before they go into the room where the Nokia turns into a Decepticon.

Therefore, all modern technology is in fact inherently filled with Megatron's vile distaste for humanity, which is brought to life thanks to the AllSpark. This is continued to a degree in ROTF when all the kitchen appliances come to life and attack Sam.

4. Meggamus

Ye but they would be wondering where they are not instantly killing things like deceptcons, like when Meggs defrosted in tf1 he immediately started smashing and attacking the humans

5. Dinobot747

Dinobot747 Chopperface

News Credits:
    This is what I've always heard and accepted.
    Huh, never heard that theory before, but it does make sense.

Also, it's good to see something non-DOTM related. Kind of like a breath of fresh air.

6. 13 Primes

13 Primes Well-Known Member

Yeah this^^
    This is what I always thought Too

7. Meggamus

I thought it was the TF's that were reverse engineered cos he says in the same sentence about micro chips , lasers , space flight or reverse engineering, which I though related purely to TF's , how could all modern tech be reverese engineered by meggs

8. OptimusPrimer25

OptimusPrimer25 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    i think its becuase human technology is primative to cybertronian

9. BluRayHiDef

BluRayHiDef Well-Known Member

This is a very good explanation.

10. ricanhornet

ricanhornet Well-Known Member

They are feral. They have yet to be mentally molded. Feral beings react violently because they are using their primitive brain (i.e. fight or flight).

11. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout Hammer of the Gunplas

No, technology taken from research on Megatron's body allowed for HIS technology to be reverse engineered, which was what led to modern technology. In TF1, Megatron turned into a JET. Not to mention he'd been held in frozen stasis since the 1930's ,so that's a LOT of time for tech to be reverse engineered.

12. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP AKA Beve Stuscemi

News Credits:
    It's sort of implied in various other media that all Allspark creations are merely acting on the instinct of their alt modes, to extremes. Like the toaster wanting the burn the entire world, or the garbage disposal wanting to dispose of all life. In a deleted scene in ROTF the microwave would microwave one of his comrades as part of his master plan to microwave the world bit-by-bit.

However within the direct context of the movie it's because they're little more than animals working off survival instinct. Hell the kitchen bots even form a pack and begin hunting like wolves.

No they wouldn't. They have barely developed brains. I doubt they're even self-aware. All they know apon creation is they're surrounded by giant things that have the capacity to hurt or kill them, and they're just preserving themselves.

13. Warpshard

Warpshard Well-Known Member

Since they have no real mental ability,they do what transformers are best at,f**king things up!

14. DecepticonSpike

DecepticonSpike Member of the Scrappy Doo Fan Club

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    My guess would be that Megatron was aware of what was going on around him all that time, but being frozen, he could not do anything. Remember, the first line he says is "I am Megatron!" showing that he did not like being called "N.B.E. 1"

15. Hellscream15

Hellscream15 Hi... Bl

They arent ferral, its the megatron reverse engineered thing.If you notice in the kitchen the gray kitchen bot on the left( when they are about to enter sams room) has a lightly shaded decepticon symbol

16. Bountyan

Bountyan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I believe this is what I've heard before, and it's what I personally believe.

C'mon, I don't think it's neutral when a bunch of them purposely team up together just to try and kill one human that's not even interacting with them. Not to mention one of them has a Decepticon toy.

17. Meggamus

Ohh ok Ye this makes sense :thumb  thanks

18. Dinobot747

Dinobot747 Chopperface

News Credits:
    Huh, never caught that. I'll have to re-watch that part.

19. decepticon2020

decepticon2020 Best there is @ what I do

So anything the AllSpark touches is transformed into a Decepticon? I never knew that... I thought they turned into neutral robots, not evil robots.

20. rattraprules98

rattraprules98 AKA Chr0nus

News Credits:
    I always just thought that they were neutral protecters of the cube who saw everyone as a threat to the cubes safety.