The Cronix Universe

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Bumblejacker, Sep 16, 2016.

1. Bumblejacker

Bumblejacker Well-Known Member

So, I decided to share my Universe and all that is is in it.

Edit:Thought I should put this up to remind myself and to show the character category list I have planned :
    1. Transformers
    1a. Autobots
    1b. Decepticons
    2. Techno-organics
    2a. "Humans"/monsters

Last edited: Oct 1, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Bumblejacker

The first ones I will be introducing are the main Transformers of the dimesion.

Fullstop: "All aboard the Tank Express"!

Fullstop loves his job ,and the Autobots love him;he's half train, half tank and all power.
    He has two loyal mini-cons, Slice and Dice who transform into Autobot buzzsaws/Tsmeu 6 personal wheel bikes
    Refrence:[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  3. Coffee

Coffee (╭☞ꗞᨓꗞ)╭☞

News Credits:
    Sweet, awesome alt-mode choice.

4. Bumblejacker

Thanks

5. Bumblejacker

Slice & Dice: Lets rock and roll!
    Afilliation:Autobot

Slice and his brother were bulit by the Functionistof this universe and put into the Manual class...... let's just say that they didn't really like it:thumbdown . So anyways, after the twins left they lived on the streets and Slice had a bad case of the Scraplets:( :cry .
    Before the war, they were found by Fullstop who took them in as his "sons" and were upgraded to the wheel bikes.
    When attached as buzz saws the bike turrets become shoulder mounted turrets and can be deployed from their flatbed when Fullstop is in train-tank mode.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Bumblejacker

BumbleJacker: I'm not Bumblebee. ..... I only look like him.

Born for the same body type of this universe's Bumblebee, because of that he was dubbed "Bumblejacker" as a joke and the name stuck. Bumblejacker looked up to the veteran mini-bot and became sort of a "big brother" to him. Although he admires Bumblebee, he doesn't like being confused for looking like him.He also goes by the name Hornet

Abilities : Bumblejacker is actually a triple-changer by accident; while he scanned his vehicle mode , a hornet flew onto the car he was scanning and gained the DNA of the insect as well as the form giving him the name Hornet .
    He able to transform into a hornet he can also shrink to the size of a nano-mite and shoot paralysis stinger needles that have different effects.

Weakness : as a side affect of being a Techno-organic, BJ'S transformation can get a little. ..... wonky:oops:  he sometimes would be a robot with bug parts or a bug with robot parts but his favorite is when he in robot mode and has an insectoid head which helps him see more than with his actual head.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Bumblejacker

Hey IIIII'M back! With more Cronixverse Things to fill your brain with!

OK so after going through everything I have, there aren't many Autobot/Decepticon transformers since there are already two know Autobots and two Techno-organics, so I will have the thread open to any suggestions for transformers.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Bumblejacker

Uplink
    Name is Uplink. Uplink for long, Link for short.
    Species: Transmorph
    Faction: Autobots
    Abilities: Shapeshifting, "immortality", Dimension travel
    [physical age] 9-10

What can I say, when mom brought Link to our house I was so excited to have another victi-er um, little brother.
    Maya really likes to play with her big brother. I just loove to go in to his forge laboratory and spread cobwebs everywhere or tie him up on his auto rail.........he's so cute when he squirms, but then he kicks me out.

-Marissa Spiderwick

More information later

Last edited: Jul 30, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  9. greboguru

greboguru Psychedelic Brainchild

What does "Cronix" mean? Since that's what you're calling your TF universe, it might be helpful to explain the name.

10. Bumblejacker

Just a random name I came up with.
    I am usually terrible with coming up with and/ or remembering names of different things so I came up with the word /name Cronix.

11. greboguru

Okay, well, that's alright... But what's it the name OF? If this is "The Cronix Universe," what (or who) is Cronix?

12. Bumblejacker

There is no "person" name Cronix for now, but the universes currency is called Crona. The thing is that the universe does not have many Transformers except for the ones mentioned above. I am still coming up with more.

13. greboguru

I see. Well, not to be hypercritical, but I feel it's worth reconsidering having a universe named after nothing.

14. Porkulus

Porkulus Too Many Hobbies

YouTube:
    It's meant to be like the Universal Cluster names used by the Transcendent Technomorphs. All of them mean basically nothing and have a cool sci-fi sound. Read up: Universal stream - Transformers Wiki

Personally, I think Cronix sounds just fine.

15. Bumblejacker

First of all Thanks and#2: I don't have many Transformers in this universe.#1: It's usually hard to come up with new transformers. And #2: I don't really want to copy and paste transformers in and #3: Cronix mostly consists of monster people and humans that I liked so I put them in

16. Bumblejacker

UplinkPart 2. Species :Transmorph./"Pretender"
    Faction:Autobot/ family
    "Alt-mode": Dwarfish elf/cybertronian forklift

Uplink Is a Tinkerer at heart. Leave him in a scrap yard to die, and he could probably build you a space bridge, an 8-slotted toaster and a functional TV. That all caught up to him one day when he was to make a working portal and some. ..mishaps caused him to be launched into another dimension where he now lives with his new family and friends.
    Abilities : Can still be alive after decapitation. Can summon tape cassettes from chest. He can transform into anything.

Dislikes : Spinach and chicken skin. being hungry.system crashes. Decepticons

Last edited: Aug 31, 2018
  17. Bumblejacker

Peck Age: 23
    Species :rabbit-human Hybrid

Driven by the smell of money in all dimensions , this little bunny boy will do anything to get rich quick, even if he had to scam his entire family. Along with his best friends Saifu-chan the walking money sack and Jenny the Bob-bomb girl, their plans are golden!

Likes : His family. Saifu-chan. Jenny. money. Scamming and Coning customers. Making fun of Marisa.

Dislikes : Being called a little kid. Being cheated of his money. Non-paying customers. Losing money.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2018
  18. Bumblejacker

Shockwave:
    Faction : Decepticon
    Alt-mode : Transformers Prime H-tank
    "Logic dictates all"

There is no greater scientist/inventor than Shockwave or "Computer with legs" as some others call him.
    As the leader of the Deception Science Division, he is in charge of and keeps tabs on any and all Decepticon scientific research and breakthroughs. This 'con may be Cold and calculating, but the only the only things Shockwave cares about other than logic and science is his pet driller worm and his "sister" Blastwave.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2017
  19. Bumblejacker

Blastwave(previously know as Samantha): All hail Shockwave!
    Species: human
    Faction: Decepticon

Samantha loves science, what she loves more from science is robots, and ever since the Decepticons came to Earth, she has been fascinated by them and their technology as well as a certain cyclopean scientist.
    When ever she had the chance, she would stealthy sneak around the Decepticons and look for Shockwave. If she found him, she would ask him a ton of questions about the Decepticons, Cybertronian history, their technology and occasionally help with different projects he was doing.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Bumblejacker

Lugnut
    Faction : Decepticon
    Alt-mode :Cybertronian bomber
    "Even in death, his command is only one I follow"
    The Decepticon Air Commander is...a little bit screwy... More insane than Nitghshade. Lugnut is a fanatic, he's more loyal to the Decepticon cause and more loyal to Megatron than that weasely Starscream. Ever since Megatron was assassinated, his insanity skyrocketed. He started talking to himself more and more and claims that Megatron is talking to him and giving him instructions. No one believes him, but I wonder.... If his talking to Megatron,does that mean he could come back? All I know is that it's freaking out my Minicons.
    - Barricade