The Crazy Collector's wish list of Convoys and comics!

Discussion in 'Wanted Items' started by The Crazy Collector, Mar 18, 2012.

1. The Crazy Collector

The Crazy Collector Well, that's just Prime!

Ebay:
    Hello fellow Transformers fans!

Here's a list of some of the more rare and unusual Optimus Prime/Convoy stuff I'm currently looking for. I'm always willing to consider loose or incomplete items from the list as well. There's a lot of pretty obscure stuff here, but it's all stuff that I'd love to find!

G1 Optimus Prime Zipper pull

[​IMG]

G1 gray Optimus Prime bubble bath bottle

[​IMG]

Optimus Prime rubber & plastic kit

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

G1 Optimus Prime mini "choco" Kabaya kits in any color

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

G1 Optimus Prime chrome "gum" Kabaya kit

[​IMG]

1986 mail-away exclusive G1 Optimus Prime, originally packaged in a plain cardboard box (this is one item that I would definitely prefer to have with the original packaging as the packaging is what really makes it unique)

[​IMG]

At BotCon 1997, hand-painted decoys were handed out to the first 100 attendees who signed up for the convention dinner. Each was mounted on a small base with a little plaque (red for Autobots, purple for Decepticons) and included a copy of a laminated storyboard from "Transformers: The Movie" depicting the character. Although I've never seen a picture of the hand-painted Optimus, I'm sure one must exist. In fact, there may even be more than one! Apparently some characters received multiple decos, including solid gold, G1 toy colors, G1 TV show colors, and battle damaged colors. Here's a few pics of some of the other hand-painted decoys for reference:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

G1 Powermaster Optimus Prime "milk caramel" Kabaya decoy - I have the blue one pictured, so I'm looking for any other colors

[​IMG]

G1 Ginrai mini "choco" Kabaya kit

--Sorry, no pic at this time--

Car Robots Optimus Prime/Fire Convoy mini "choco" Kabaya kits (also known as "Trans Kits") - I already have the blue and red one, so I only need the gray one

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Car Robots Optimus Prime/Super Fire Convoy mini "choco" Kabaya kits (also known as "Trans Kits") - I only have the gray one, so I need the red and blue ones

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Cybertron Optimus Prime Spin Pop

[​IMG]

Cybertron Optimus Prime Pop Topper

[​IMG]

Worlds Smallest Transformers "White Convoy"

[​IMG]

Hand assembled Transformers: Animated "Roll Out Command" Optimus Prime given away at Auto Assembly 2008

[​IMG]

There was a gold plated "chase" or "secret" version of the DOTM Optimus Prime stamp. I've heard these stamps (also called stampers) were only released in Singapore, but I could be wrong. Below is a picture taken from the side of the box of both the regular and gold-colored stampers. There was also a gold version of Optimus with his battle blades, which was also a chase figure. I would like to add both gold colored figures to my collection. They were offered in bubble packaging, or blind packed in small boxes.

[​IMG]

This little kit of a "super deformed" or "SD" Optimus Prime was sold at the 2012 WonderFest. I believe it was sold either unpainted and unassembled, or painted and assembled. I'd be happy to pick up either one.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

(I admit to scavenging most of these pics from various places around the net. If a pic is yours and you'd prefer I not use it, just let me know.)

The rest of the list includes items that are quite rare, and therefore very expensive. While I'd like to own each of them, I'm not made of money. However, I've included them here for the sake of completeness. And besides, who knows? Maybe someone will see this list and decide to sell me one of these items cheap!

G1 Convoy vs. Megatron VSX giftset
    G1 Goodbye Convoy gift set with Ligier and Alert
    G1 gold Optimus Prime statue (Takara Staff gift)
    G1 Optimus Prime 6 foot tall statue
    Car Robots Crystal Super Fire Convoy (Seibustore exclusive) - no link, but any info on this release would be appreciated
    Car Robots Translucent Fire Convoy w/ gold chrome - no link again, but looking for info
    Micron Legend gold plated Lucky Draw Convoy
    Superlink gold plated Lucky Draw Convoy
    Superlink "custom color" Convoy
    Galaxy Force gold plated GC-23 EZ Convoy with Megalo Convoy
    Galaxy Force "custom color" Convoy
    Galaxy Force silver plated Lucky Draw Convoy
    Robot Masters "custom color" RM-01 Convoy
    MP-01 gold plated Lucky Draw Convoy
    Henkei! Henkei! gold plated Lucky Draw Convoy
    TF1 chrome Optimus Prime set (G4tv contest prize; limited to just 1)
    TF1 gold plated Lucky Draw voyager Optimus Prime
    TF1 gold plated Lucky Draw protoform Optimus Prime
    ROTF gold plated leader Lucky Draw Optimus Prime
    DOTM gold plated voyager Optimus Prime
    DOTM Uniqlo DMK Optimus Prime model kit

I'm also looking for a few Transformers comics:

The Beast Within, Part 1 or 2 (packaged with Metrodome DVDs)

The Transformers mini-comic (packaged with Madman Entertainment DVD release)

From the short-lived "The Official How to Draw Transformers" series published by Blackthorne Publishing, issues 1, 2, and 3.

From the original G1 run of comics published by Marvel in the UK, I'm looking for the following issues: 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, 9, 10, 12, 14-18, 20-24, 38, 159, 238, 267, 269, 273, 300, 308, 309, 316, 329, 331, and 332

From the G2 run of comics published by Fleetway in the UK, I'm looking for issues 1, 2, 3,4, and 5.

From the line of live-action movie-themed comics published by Titan concurrent with the release of ROTF, I'm looking for issues 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, and 21. From issue 1 through 7, these were originally titled "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen" but the title was changed to simply "Transformers" from issue 8 and on. The numbering, however, carried on as if nothing had changed.

From the line of comics published by Titan concurrent with the release of DOTM, I'm looking for issues 1, 2, 3, and 4.

From the line of "Transformers: Animated" comics published by Titan, I'm looking for issue 2.

And finally, from the current line of "Transformers: Prime" comics being published by Titan, I'm looking for any issues. At the time of this post, issues 1-6 have been released, with more expected on the way.

And finally, a few non-toy, non-comic items:

"Transformers: Eugensis" written by James Roberts

Botcon 2002 attendee shirt (the back of which can be seen in my sig) preferably in a size medium

And there you have it! As stated above, I'd love to add any of these items to my collection. If you have one for sale, or maybe know someone who does, please drop me a PM.

Thanks for looking!

2. Autobot78

Autobot78 G1er

News Credits:
    i have a loose Singapore Cybertron-con convention exclusive Optimus Prime with Trailer, if ur interested maybe we can work something out, thanks

3. The Crazy Collector

Ebay:
    Thanks, but I just got one the other day! In fact, that was why I came to the thread: so I could update the list! Thanks for the offer though. :) 

4. TFPrime

TFPrime TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    oh you just HAD to go and make a thread showing off even more stuff I don't have either..well, except for the Cybertron spin pop thing..but now i see they have just a head version as well?! It just never ends..I need all that too..I've never even seen the 6' statue anywhere..like a finalized pic or anything..

5. The Crazy Collector

Ebay:
    Truely my friend, it never ends..... And that's part of the fun!