The Craze is Back -Crazy Bones-

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by NGW, Nov 3, 2009.

1. NGW

NGW Rawr

News Credits:
    Was real surprised to be stocking these at work the other day. An all new series of Crazy Bones...couldn't believe it.

I remembered when I was in little league, YEARS ago when these were getting big(ish). I remember after games and stuff we'd all get pack(s) of them, or split a pack or something like that. Going to Zany Brainy every once in a while and buying pack after pack hoping for that one special bone (Speedy of course being the most sought after). Remember having bought some, not finding what i want, but went back in for just 1 more pack...was when I got my Speedy. Hell I still have my box with the checklist on it and all of my bones in it.

And seeing them make a come back like this...it does me good, and now..I fear I'm gonna catch the craze again. Just bought my first few of the new ones (just got a five pack, not really sure the names of the ones I got, but I did get a pretty cool robot guy, and like this green guy with his arms crossed and a cool head design and face, and can see a few from stickers and the checklist I'd like to get myself).

Really like what they've done with them now though, painting in their faces and whatnot, they look really good.

So yeah, anyone else remember these/picking them up again?

2. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Dry built

News Credits:
    Sweet! I loved those things!

3. Sharktibolt

Sharktibolt Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I assume you're talking about the GoGos? I've already bought myself some. :D 

I also found a lot of original Crazy Bones packs in a local Five Below store. I bought two. :) 

4. NGW

NGW Rawr

News Credits:
    Yeah, the new GoGos.

Looked up the names of some of the ones I got and want.

The two I like best from my pack are Rufus and Egbot. Then the one's I want are Ghost and Hiraku.

Need to dig out my box of old ones, nostalgia time.